[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You know you're ugly when you wear a joy division t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

>You know you're ugly when you wear a joy division t shirt to college and no girls compliment you on it
>You know you're ugly when you play an acoustic guitar at a part or on college campus and no girls compliment you on your playing
>>
File: 1438814810975.jpg (159KB, 719x722px) Image search: [Google]
1438814810975.jpg
159KB, 719x722px
>>26404780

You're being too narrow here, if you're going to do black memes do it right.

BLACK TWITTER/SOCIAL MEDIA THREAD STARTS NAAAAAOOO
>>
You're not ugly op.
>>
You know you're ugly when you don't get compliments regardless.

The last time some stranger gave me a compliment was 3 years ago when I got that trendy hitler youth haircut, and that was some random woman pushing two kids in a stroller who just said "I love your hair, very fashionable". She was probably joking.

Also I have to carry a guitar around campus every Tuesday because I have lessons after class and am not bussing all the way back and all the way out again just to grab my guitar. I have not been approached at any point by anyone, whether I'm carrying it or not. So don't be that douche who carries a guitar around to get girls. Unless you're chad it doesn't work and if you're chad you don't need one.
>>
File: 1437451430254.png (601KB, 591x687px) Image search: [Google]
1437451430254.png
601KB, 591x687px
NAW NIGGA, NAW

WE BLACK TWITTAH NAO
>>
you know you're ugly when you specifically wear a brand of clothes and then everyone around you avoids that brand of clothes
>>
>>26404780
Same desu. Same.
>>
File: 1437427339034.jpg (54KB, 960x941px) Image search: [Google]
1437427339034.jpg
54KB, 960x941px
>>26405097

AINT NOBODY WEARIN FUBU NO MO ANYWAYS FOO'
>>
File: 1437451175522.jpg (41KB, 544x592px) Image search: [Google]
1437451175522.jpg
41KB, 544x592px
>TFW YOU HAVE DANK PICS TO POST BUT NOBODY TO REPLY TO
>>
I feel like such a poser in my unknown pleasures shirt, I expect people to think I'm a fake fan in the first place.

What shirt was it OP? Wanna talk about JD with me?
>>
>>26404780
Maybe it's obvious to them that you're trying desperately to earn their affection using a facade?
>>
>>26404780
Do things for yourself
doing stuff expecting women to be impressed is kinda pathetic, really
grow a personality
fuck what those bitches think
>>
Once upon a terribly dreadful time, there was a small cat-licking bird that lived on a lane by my house whose name was Charles just like every other soul, male or female, that lived on my smelly, stinky, orange, old, rotten, messy, busted cul-de-sac between Belmont and Rose which are both Gay-ass Streets Like North street or some shit that reminds me of a celebrity like Paris Hilton or some blonde loser that doesn't even know the capital of her own country, which is the United States of America aka: The U.S.A which is a pristine nation of beauty, opposing to a country as the country of Somalia and Belgium, a part of Europe, which doesn't even have a government, it's just in a complete state of anarchy just like my mind and soul which are both filled with outrageous nonsense that I'm typing down right now into some fat long sentence that probably makes no sense but who cares I'm trying to set some sort of weird record here like most ducks snorted or some weird thing like that and if I do set some sort of record I will be in the Guinness Book of World Records (though anti-American and pro European, a place of pitty and despair as Somalia is) which was
>>
always my dream because that book has a whole bunch a cool and weird stuff in it and I would Become famous and add to the weirdness of the book like some of their records which reminds me of the Rob & Big where Rob sets all of those skateboarding Records And Big Black eats bananas and donuts and three weeks later they both get plaques saying the record they set and I want to get one of those so that's why I'm writing all of this stuff down without ever using a period or some other sentence ending mark like an exclamation point or a question mark or any other symbol that could possibly end my streak of words that is really long now and would take me a while to count just like counting sheep which is supposed to put you to sleep but it really keeps you awake because you want to keep counting and counting until you don't know what comes after trillions, but that would take Years or something because it would take a while just to count a trillion seconds or minutes would be even worse just like how ducks are worse that geese because they are more aggressive around their young unlike great white sharks which are often eaten by their mothers when they are born and the ones who do make it out alive have no mother to teach them how to hunt or whatever because none of that matters because us human beings have mothers unless they die or run off with some CEO of a big company or someone else who makes a lot of money and then they leave you with your dad and you are jealous of your friends if you have any because they have moms and you don't because your mom was some greedy pig who wanted money but ended up only getting the money part and she bought drugs because she was depressed and ended up killing herself from an overdose and you wouldn't even know about it until you become some rich person and check the files somewhere and learn that she died of a overdose and you eyes get all teary and then you start crying because you know that you
>>
without that woman you called mom and I just found out right now that the longest sentence is like 10,000 words so I have a ways to go and you have to go with me so let's go to 6th gear and throw out some words like Emphysema which I had to do a report on in 4th grade because we had a ton of projects and this was the disease one and we chose diseases out of a hat and I came out with Emphysema which is a form of lung cancer which is 98% caused by smoking which reminds me of the way my dad describes smoking: "you get plant leaves, wrap them in paper, light it on fire and suck on it" which is normally a sentence but not today because I'm setting out on the quest for a long sentence that I'm typing up which reminds me of a story my grandpa told me about himself when he was "your age" about how they covered the letters on the type writers and they had to type so that they could memorize where the letters are on a type writer and my grandpa says he will never regret taking that class because it helped him out a lot when it came to typing and now a days he is not bad a typing at all because He is almost as fast as me because I am a pretty fast typer and writing this article isn't taking very long and expect being pretty far pretty soon at the pace I'm going right now so there are going to be some serious records getting busted when I'm finally finished writing this article on this dumb website which will probably end up huffing this article even though it is fun-packed and joyful and keeps the reader reading when they use that excuse to mom saying "just one more sentence" but that sentence is 10,000 words long and still continuing to go at a reasonable pace and it is going to shatter most of those long sentence records just like how the chargers are going to shatter the most consecutive years without a super bowl win record and I doubt that they will win one in the near
>>
>>26405041
The only compliment I got directly was a friend (my one itis btw) saying I was fragrant
>>
File: 1437450777227.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437450777227.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>26405609

THIS NIGGA KNOWS WAZZUP
>>
File: asdfasas.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasas.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>tfw didn't know joy division shirts were a meme
>tfw played acoustic guitar
>cucked my roommate

>tfw you were, for a moment, the chad
>>
>>26404780
In high school, I realized I was a pretty ugly brown dude and that if I ever wanted girls to notice me, I'd have to be interesting. I bought a shitty $40 electric guitar off of a friend and I decided to start playing, and I practiced my ass off. Not to brag, but I got pretty good.

I performed "Canon Rock" in a talent show and it was a thrill but I didn't get any attention for it. I performed again in the spring concert after that too, but still nothing. But, in that concert there was this tall white classmate of mine who performed "I Got a Feeling", literally played four chord for the entire song, and I remember hearing everyone complementing him in homeroom, while the only people that said anything to me were my friends.

It was then I realized that playing an instrument only makes you more attractive if you're already attractive.

I still play every now and then though.
>>
>>26404780
I know I'm ugly, but I try to dress and present myself well not so much to try and look good, but to try and minimize the damage
>>
>>26404780
Those are pretty specific feels I can imagine actually happening, but you are still a dummy for trying to get girls attention
>>
File: 63592178[1].jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
63592178[1].jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>tfw you pull off a wallbang through double doors then get another pick on b site but your team dies with 3 of thiers still remaining with one low you manage to rotate to a, plant, pick off another through short with a pistol hs, and get the last two for an ace from back of site, and no girls even WOWWWWWWWWWWW, kappa or call hacks
>>
One time when I was in high school a friend of mine asked a girl whether she thought I was ugly or not and she thought I couldn't hear her and she said "stop it that's horrible" so I guess I'm ugly.

Whenever a girl says I'm nice and sweet. Or that "looks don't matter to me"
>>
>>26404780
>joy division

probably because nobody even remembers them
>>
>>26406308
>"obviously smurfing"
>>
>>26407107
smurfers and derankers are fucking stupid

just go play pub if you want to play noobs, stop shitting up ranked games. i don't play cs:go anymore because of them, the games gone to shit in the last 2 years or so
>>
>>26404780
>You know you're ugly when you wear a joy division t shirt to college and no girls compliment you on it
Why wouldn't girls compliment your shirt because you're ugly? Does this mean girls who have complimented my shirts think I'm cute?
>>
>>26407165
Yes Turbo Autist
>>
>>26407163
tru, plus solo queue :(
>>
>>26404780
Fuck man. Play music because you want to, not as a cheap way to pick up chicks.
>>
>>26405839
don't think you belong on here pal, unless you were in some horrible accident since this
>>
>>You know you're ugly when you play an acoustic guitar at a part or on college campus and no girls compliment you on your playing

>being this much of a retard

Fuck off
>>
File: 1454820043699.jpg (40KB, 720x694px) Image search: [Google]
1454820043699.jpg
40KB, 720x694px
>>26405697
So by that logic do black people look like burnt chickens when fucking?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.