[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best compliment you've ever gotten from a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: what did she mean by this.png (51KB, 637x725px) Image search: [Google]
what did she mean by this.png
51KB, 637x725px
What is the best compliment you've ever gotten from a woman?

Pic related is from my aunt.
>>
>>26404647
That's so cute!!!! I like your aunt now. Are you really smart anon?
>>
She thinks you're both autistic but that you're a cooler autist than he is.
>>
>>26404647
>tfw physicsfag
>tfw every fucking normie compares me to Sheldon.
>tfw I will always be defined by an autist who's made fun of en masse.
>>
>>26404647
I don't get it.
People back in high school used to say I was like Sheldon.
What the fuck does this guy do?
How am I like him?
I feel insulted
>>
File: no.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
345KB, 640x480px
Why the fuck are you messaging your aunt? Weird cunt.
>>
I hate the show but Sheldon is the only good character. Pisses me off when people make fun of him when literally every other character is a better target. Especially the Ultimate Cuck main character.
>>
>youre a big guy maybe i could take some meat from you
T-thanks mary
>>
>>26404746
>good character
>>
>>26404709
He's a twink and a nerd. You should be insulted.
>Never seen that show b4
>>
>>26404694
I'm pretty fucking smart, but extremely passive and just sort of let every opportunity pass by without trying too hard

>>26404696
Gotta hold on to the little things bud

>>26404701
That's just the way it is my fellow autiste

>>26404709
He is a stereotypical high functioning sperg

>>26404724
She messages me

>>26404760
>Big guy
UUUU
>>
lol ur aunt is such a normie
why do people like that show? it's aweful.
>>
>>26404746
BLAJSHFSINGHAPOR
>>
>>26404801
>autiste
I like that.

Seriously, most STEM people are a little werid, but now we're all stereotyped as hyper-autists. That's true in my case, but it's still insulting.
>>
>I love you

this is definitely original
>>
>>26404817
Honestly, she probably isn't even watching it. She probably just said she was watching it so that she could compliment me on being slightly more socially adept than a walking punchline.

My aunt is a patrician who screens films for international festivals so I seriously doubt that she'd actually watch that trash.

>>26404833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
>>
>>26404909
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
This validates all my life choices.
>>
>inserting my dick in a qt
>cute face
>meh body
>could afford to lose 20lbs
>she's only fucked guys who she was dating before
>I'm not dating her
>I'm leaving in 2 days forever
>she's kind of a nympho
>says my dick is really thick

yeah that's all I can think of recently besides this girl complimenting my snapchats in a flirty way
>>
>>26404909
so your aunt is a liar then
so she is probably lying to you as well when she says nice things
>>
File: divine comedy.jpg (186KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
divine comedy.jpg
186KB, 768x783px
>>26405182
Yeah you're right how can I compete with this suave motherfucker?
>>
>>26405195
>not Zimbabwe
>>
I literally don't know when someone is complimenting me, most of the time i realise a few days later

>a senior told me "you talk so nice, wanna be my bf?" on my first week of highschool
>while i was playing yu-gi-oh! with a friend, a random girl poked my face while saying "so cute..."
>while i was waiting the bus a girl walked to me and said "look, my friend over there watches you everyday while you wait for the bus, and she likes you" i looked in the direction of the other girl and she blushed and hide her face with her hands
>a classmate told me "i don't want the teachers to explain this to me, i want YOU to do it, you're way smarter than them"
>"i love your hands, they are so pretty!" literally every girl that have seen my hands
>"you're so huggable!"

I'm a KV, and a dense motherfucker.
>>
File: thefunnimaymay.png (289KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
thefunnimaymay.png
289KB, 620x372px
>>26404801
>I'm smart but lazy

:^)

>>
File: hrxvpo3.png (231KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hrxvpo3.png
231KB, 500x375px
>>26404801
>I'm pretty fucking smart
Sure you are, bud.
>>
>>26404647
>goodness anon, you DO have a long penis
>>
>>26405574
>most of the time i realise a few days later
If the examples you gave really did happen it couldn't be anymore fucking obvious. You have to be completely retarded if it takes you a few days to realise people are complimenting you.
>>
"I like you"

it was nice. first time anyone ever said it to me. sadly i am autistic and threw away the chance to actually have a real relationship.
>>
>>26404647
"You're the only guy who's been able to get me off" --10/10 chick

Don't even care if she was lying, pretty much set in the self-esteem department for life.
>>
I wish I could get a nice compliment from a girl.
>>
>>26406236
most of the time I thought that they were making fun of me or that those things were just things that people say without a deeper meaning, like "what a nice day".
Still, i have to admit that i was pretty much rain man in my years of highschool
>>
>>26404647
>you are easy to work with because you also are alone here

From some girl in my high school history class who would always work on projects with me.
>>
"You have REALLY nice eyes, Anon"

I mean, I know I do. This is the most I've ever gotten though, and I know it's the most I will get because it's been said to me a bunch.
>>
>your so whitewashed anon
wait nevermind its a fucking dickslap to my face
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.