[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the most unlikable human on earth. I smell. I have giant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1417593560129.png (269KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
1417593560129.png
269KB, 459x498px
I am the most unlikable human on earth.

I smell. I have giant manboobs. I can't talk properly. I stutter. I am a khhv. I am friendless. I am a NEET. I have 50$k debt. I am always angry and depressed looking, I can't even make a conversation. I don't know what to say.

I am worthless.
>>
>>26403958
why do you have so much debt?
>>
How did you get all that debt
>>
I like you anon :))))
>extra parentheses added for original comment
>>
>>26404004
>>26403986
failed college
>>
>>26403958

pay dents grease
>>
>>26404015
How do you fail what's basically high school round 2
>>
>>26403958
Watch the show 'Wilfred'. I'm not even fucking kidding a television show (a fucking funny one by the way) made it easier for me to live with crippling depression. Trust me on this one.
>>
File: 1442624049099.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1442624049099.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
Holy shit that picture...

Once a week in the middle of the night I sneak out and get McDonald's, I get a double quarter pounder, 20 chicken mcnuggets, a large fry and some mello yellow. For almost 6 months now. Then I bring it home and eat it while I watch LPs to simulate friendship.

Hits too close to home. I'm getting knocked with feels today.
>>
File: 1428117330224.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1428117330224.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>26404038
Aerospace Engineering in University of Toronto is no highschool part 2
You need friends and motivation to succeed. I didn't have any. I even skipped midterms and quizzes.
>>
Some of your problems are your fixable by adjustments in behavior, anon. I know it's hard, trust me, but the combination of the fact that it's possible with how emotionally miserable you say your are should provide some level of motivation.

You can do it! The rest of us rejects at /r9k/ believe in you!
>>
>>26404080
So kill yourself, go outside and find a snow drift to fall asleep in and all your problems will be over
>>
>>26404080
Why did you choose aerospace engineering? I will be majoring in this because I love planes. Why did you take a major that you didn't like?
>>
>>26403958
No one is worthless. Things suck right now, but know that everything you listed is something you can change. It'll take a lot of work, and probably a long time, but it'll be worth it. The hardest part is starting, and once you start, you can't stray. I can't give you all the answers, but things could always be worse. Focus on the positives and slowly work your way out--don't be afraid to look for help--it'll be worth it.
>>
>>26403958
Just go kill uself m8, use a shotgun, its ezy 2 get it? U dont have a balls, arent u?
>>
>>26404246
Its not that I dont like it. Just being in the university atmosphere was so soul crushing to me that every ounce of motivation was drained from my body. I didn't want to go to class and see everyone else happy while I sit alone.
>>
>>26403958
There is no such thing as worth to begin with, it's just another normalfag meme.

The good thing as someone else stated is that all your perceived problems are fixable.
>>
File: Shackleton-Hurley.jpg (246KB, 778x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Shackleton-Hurley.jpg
246KB, 778x1019px
Stop whining and start to fix your problems then.
>>
>>26405005

Sucks you had to learn this the hard way but Universities are a scam.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>26404065

Dude your not alone bro I to eat by myself while watching other people play vidya games at a skill level I'll never be able to obtain I feel so shitty knowing I will never be good. I stopped playing vidya anymore except some casual si=ngle player games because I know I will always be a baddie.

Feels bad man
>>
>>26404065

Hey do you yhave skype man I could really use a fellow robot to cheer me up I feel so alone inside. I tried to get into Multiplayer games but always failed everyone just to good. I dunno man I just don't have the patience for that kinda stuff anymore.
>>
>>26403958

>I smell and have manboobs

Take a shower, eat less.

>stutter

Will stop once you lose weight and gain self confidence.

>hhhv

Take care of the other shit and you'll get your dick wet

>50k in debt

Oh well, fuck them

Man up faggot, you're not in a wheelchair or anything, so you have no excuse.

Get going.
>>
>>26403958
I'm almost like you minus the NEET and debt part. Currently a wagekek. How old are ya familia?
>>
>>26405700
>because I know I will always be a baddie.
iktf. i sit here feeling like shit because i'll always be a baddie at life
>>
>>26405726
U can add me on steam if u want familia, steamid: headforthehills I can give my Skype on there since I don't know it off hand I'm on mobile
>>
>>26405808
22 years senpai
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.