[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys can we please have a PE (Penile Enhancement) Thread? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: SizeGenetics.jpg (32KB, 451x311px) Image search: [Google]
SizeGenetics.jpg
32KB, 451x311px
Guys can we please have a PE (Penile Enhancement) Thread?

I'm so sick of having a small dick and I'm even sicker of having people make these threads without even talking about the several options for penis enlargement out there.

Personally Jelqing scares me, some people claim to have made good gains while other people have claimed they've broken their dicks irreparably. I was thinking of Buying these two devices.
>Size-genetics (Penis Extender)
>Bath-mate (Penis Pumper)

Now the thing that scares me about these devices isn't that I'm gonna fuck my dick up, but simply that I'm gonna waste my money on some shit that doesn't work. The entire internet is full of fake reviews and shills from these companies spewing on about obviously fake results. I understand that if these devices do work then it would take years to see permanent results and that's with proper dedicated use only. I don't think the bathmate can even yield permanent results, simply temporary ones, which honestly to me is fine too as long as I can eventually find a device that yields permanent results without sacrificing the strength of my erection.

I would really like to hear if any robots have gotten penis lengthening surgery, which I hear includes cutting a ligament that allows more of your penis to be shown. Although it's pretty expensive, no price is too much to pay for a longer penis IMO, as long as I don't ruin it in the process.

Does anyone have anything to add? Preferably something positive, or if you think that it's impossible please give a legitimate reason why instead of just shitting on my dreams for no reason.
>>
>>26403527
How small are we talking? Most people are convinced they have a small dick but are perfectly average or even slightly above that.
>>
>>26404260

small enough for me to want a bigger dick. Statistically speaking I don't feel I'm too below average but besides from preferring not to be average I've been told by multiple girls my dick is small.

I'd rather not give a specific dimension as I don't want anyone who's happy with the same dimensions I have to develop body dysmorphia like me.

Either way I'd like this to be a thread focused on lengthening procedure.
>>
Every time I see a thread like this I am reminded how thankful I am.
>>
>>26404369
>>26404369

get the fuck out you fag.

no one fucking asked you
>>
The only proven methods of penis enlargement involve surgeries. Jelqing will only give you flaccid gains or a fucked up broken dick and penis pumps and extenders are temporary gains that you must keep doing or else the gains go away.

There's a new implant thats really expensive that is proven to work but its several thousand dollars IIRC.
>>
>>26404353
Simply put, is it less than 5 inches? If it isn't, you actually have an averaged sized dick, and
those girls are probably size queens.

And to answer your question, the only reliable form of penile enlargement is surgery. Pumps give temporary gains and jelqing just doesn't work, you're more likely to fuck up your dick than extend it. All of these carry risks.
>>
>>26404537
>>26404537

Jelqing doesn't work? I'm not saying you're wrong but I am saying there is a huge community of people that swear by this method. Where are they getting these imaginary gains from?

There was also an article that claimed that stretcher gains were effective, and permanent without side effects. Let me pull that one up for you.
>>
get an extender. it'll make it longer but not thicker which is what really counts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
>>
>>26404663
People who claim jelqing works are delusional nutjobs obsessed with their dicks to the point of lunacy.
>>
>>26404697
>>26404697

There we go, that's the article.

Yes. Extenders are "proven" to give length gains but I'm personally much more concerned about girth.

Pumps give temporary girth gains but I was hoping for a method to help me gain girth permanently
>>
>>26404705
>>>/fit/35965151

/fit/ disagrees with you, would you like to tell them that?
>>
>>26404751
>a board filled with delusional body image obsessed faggots believe jelqing works
Not surprising.
>>
>>26404736
The only way to do that is to get either silicone or the fat from your body injected into your penis. And it can fuck it up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.