[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird for a female who is 26 or 27 to date a guy who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 300x256px
Is it weird for a female who is 26 or 27 to date a guy who is 20 going on 21?
>>
>>26401936
yeah, but most people won't care since they're both over 18.
>>
nah nigga

when i was an underage faggotposter at 17 i contactfagged with a femanon from this board who was 23-24 and there were several nudes and shit like that
>>
File: Image2.jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
7KB, 184x274px
Sort of, it all depends if their age tells them apart
>>
>>26401950
But what makes r strange?
>>
>>26401991
It*

Hate typing on a tiny phone
>>
>>26401936
No. If the match up works, what do their ages matter?
>>
men date below their age because women age like milk. She is well past her prime fertile years, (14-25)
>>
>>26402029
Well it's kind of an age gap. I mean when she was 20 he was like 13
>>
It's alright, my grandfather was 24 when my grandmother was 12
>>
>>26402064
Implying everyone wants kids.
>>
>>26402163
>implying this doesn't affect sexual preferences

women look like shit after 25, slut
>>
>>26402064
I'd kill for an older 30-39 MILF tbqh famalam
>21 Yrs KV here. Not even bad-looking
>>
>>26401936
It depends on where they are in their lives (at least for long-term relationships). I dated my ex when I was 19 and she was 25. We got along well, sex was great, etc. The problem was that she was ready to settle down. Me (being 19 and halfway through college at the time) thought it'd just fine to potentially marry her. She thought otherwise and ended it.

I didn't realize until later that she saved me from a life time of hating myself and her. She's engaged now (a little less than a year after we broke up), and I'm 100% grateful she knew that it wouldn't have been fair for her to take away the rest of my college/early adult years by committing me to her and a future family.
>>
>>26402074
That's fucking hot meng
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.