[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just out of curiosity, do any of you believe in the Arcane? (I.E.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: cultist.jpg (239KB, 666x942px) Image search: [Google]
cultist.jpg
239KB, 666x942px
Just out of curiosity, do any of you believe in the Arcane? (I.E. otherworldly events/powers that can not be explained through science/traditional religions)

Most of you don't have a good reason for living anyway. Why not join a transcendent cult?
>>
>>26401750
I believe in meme magic. Just kidding, but I will say that it's possible. I've seen something science can't explain with my own eyes. As for cults, I hate being in a group. I wouldn't want to be in one unless I was the leader or the second-in-command.
>>
>>26401861
Heh, I totally understand what you're saying. It's weird being in a group of identical idiots, isn't it? We were made for much more than that.

Of course, not all cults are like that. Some are more of a "thought religion" than a physical one.
>>
>>26401750

What are you proposing, OP?
>>
>>26402357
Nothing we need to talk about right this moment. I'm just enjoying the website is all.

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather buy you dinner first, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>26402403

wat xD
>>
>>26402446
"XD." That's quite an interesting rune. I'll research it later.

All I want is a bit of conversation. We can talk about anything you want.
>>
>>26401750
>powers that cannot be explained through science
This right here. This is this shit that makes me laugh.
Science is the way of explaining things. Religion is the way of explaining how things happened.

When will you condemned humans save yourselves and realize everything is intertwined as one thing? Diversity is the death of this planet. You guys make it easy for the elitist race
>>
>>26402446
>xD
>>/reddit/
>>
>>26402610
Atheist, I assume?

Everything is intertwined, unfortunately. When the supports fall, the rest will crumble. It's our own fault, if I'm being honest.

The one thing that can not be explained through science is the next realm, the place of strange things and strangers.

If only we could see it more closely.
>>
>>26401750
considering most here are very against religions of there parents and like to remind every post that there is no god I'd find it comical if they bought into the Arcane
>>
I'm a proud supporter of the arcane dream.
>>
>>26402665
That is very interesting. Do you believe that a sizable portion of the people gathered here would instantly spurn the bizarre?

>>26402674
American, I assume?

Well, no matter. I am a dreamer too.
>>
>>26402610
no, update your terms. religion is what transcends scientific reasoning. you're at least a few hundred years late.
>>
File: 1454951170004.jpg (43KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454951170004.jpg
43KB, 408x360px
I just believe in meme magic ("egregores")

https://my.mixtape.moe/wiaqhb.webm
>>
>>26402492
Okay then

I want to talk about what you believe
>>
>>26402659
Oh no no no my friend, youve got it all wrong. Atheist was never my style. I guess its a mix of agnosticism, new age philosophy, hmm idk? Everyone loves to give a title nowadays.
Ive been investigating this myself since ive had experiences. My great grandma was the grandmaster of white and black magic back in the 50's - 80's. It was pretty shunned back in the day but now people are waking up and becoming more alert than ever.

I honestly thought you we criticising the existence of the arcane arts. So, im sorry for being a jackass
>>
>>26402805
Me? I'm a part of a little group, actually. We don't talk to each other, but we are together.

Personally, I believe in a second world, and a second soul. I believe in the Twelvehands and a few other projections, but that's about it.

Of course, my friends would know more, of course.
>>
>>26401750
Fun to think about, but I could never take it seriously enough to research anything.
>>
File: 1454894560124.png (165KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454894560124.png
165KB, 500x250px
I have heard my name called despite being completely alone in the woods several times.creepy shit,i pretend its the trees but i know better.
>>
>>26402716
I'm saying a good chuck that act like that irl just want to spur either their parents or just be that much counter culture that they would find it stupid to believe in heavenly and demonic beings but could totally buy into shit like the occult even though it's even more so rooted in blind faith than most modern religions.
>>
>>26402742
You misunderstand what i wrote. Im supporting the supernatural, not bashing.
>>
>>26402860
It was me Barry
>>
Because I don't want to be a member or a transcendent cult, I want to be the leader or a suicide one.
>>
>>26402847
I see, well in that case, no hard feelings.

Your grandmother sounds like a wise person. The Arcane Arts are a dangerous place, if one truly believes, but some folk are made of tougher stuff.

Also, I know you didn't ask for it, but let me give you a little tip. The truth behind the Arcane is simple, for True Belief is everything.

If all you ever do is look for hard evidence, you'll never be able to see what is right in front of your nose.
>>
>>26402889
If only barry was my name you might have made me shit myself
>>
>>26402860
A bit of advice: Don't go into the woods on a moonless night.

"Moonless night, terror's delight."
>>
>>26401750
>>26402659
Can you guys read? Damn, man. Im saying everything is intertwined, you can have one without the other. Science is the explanation. Religion is how things happen. Science is always changing whereas religion stays the same, why? Because science keeps fucking up while religion is like, "yo, why havent you guys figure this out yet. were aliens"

I cant you believe you thought I was atheist, im offended
>>
File: whitespider88#0-1-0-42.png (70KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
whitespider88#0-1-0-42.png
70KB, 800x424px
This is the thread-beginner. May I ask you all another question?

Do you believe in the White Spider?
>>
>>26402953
*Cant, omg why am i being autistic, damn my typing to hell! Now i understand why you misunderstood me lol
>>
>>26402981
Excuse me? What exactly is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>26402848
Group telepathy?
>>
>>26403034
Skype, actually. Telepathy is a fabrication 99.99% of the time.

In any case, why bother developing a lesser power if it could easily be replaced with a device?
>>
>>26403053
Top kek.

So I guess you and your little cultist buddies just hang out and do jack shit together
>>
>>26403086
I wouldn't say that. We are always busy, always spinning new webs and looking for things that aren't there.

I'm having a good time now, actually. I hope that more people can join in on the conversation.
>>
>>26403053
Because technology is doing it for us in opposition to where we should be learning for ourselves.
When shit hits the fan, our own minds are going to be the thing we wished we worked on. Think about it, do any of us "civilized" people know how to survive without electricity, mobility, food, etc etc without having to raid/steal from others?

People need to reconnect and realize that we're all being supported for our downfall
>>
>>26402403
>>26402981
>>26403108

Okay, OP. What's your game here?

Why do you want so many people in one thread?
>>
>>26403161
There is no "game." I simply want to communicate with as many of my fellow humans as I can.
>>
>>26402981
Weaving spiders, come not here
>>
>>26403184
Lol yes there is. Its how many humans we can wake up during our lifetime. Im sure we'll succeed into the beginning of New Gaia
>>
>>26403192
I speak not of business. I speak for fun.

Invite others, if you can

>>26403217
Why wake someone up if they're having a pleasant dream?
>>
>>26401750
Nah not really, I haven't personally experienced anything paranormal/arcane/spiritual/whatever and no argument has been very convincing. I'd love to hear all of y'all's arguments though.
>>
>>26403283
Heh, this is not a conversion attempt. If you do not believe now, then you never will. It's as simple as that.

Still though, I'd be overjoyed if you stayed for the conversation
>>
>>26403316
I'd love to stay. This stuff has always interested me, but my genetics and environment has pretty much doomed me to being atheistic. I don't want to argue, but I'm just curious, why do you believe?
>>
>>26403376

I too do not wish to argue. Arguments are pointless, for belief is unshakable in every respect. I am glad that you wish to hear my silly thoughts, however.

I mainly believe in the Twelvehands. They are the things that reside in the second world and hunt for human souls, or whatever you call our "lifeforce." Souls is the easiest term.

When a person dies, what made them intelligent is lost forever. The brain becomes a mere husk without it's augmentation. This augmentation is the soul.

The soul leaves, as all good things do. I do not know where it goes, but I know that is must travel through an ascended plane of reality to escape Earth. This is what I and some others call the Second World.

The Second World is a mess. Picture a bleak landscape with trees the size of skyscrapers, and a never ending thunderstorm.

Among these ruins are the projections I call Twelvehands. A Twelvehand is something entirely alien, it simply takes the form of a glowing being with many arms, usually twelve, hence the stupid name.

I also know some things about spiders, but that's about it.
>>
>>26402981
I do believe in the White Spider.
>>
>>26403573
You do?

If an egg was caught in a web, would the chicken come first?
>>
>>26403598
Yes, fellow weaver.
>>
>>26403618
Heh, nice try.

Don't do that again.
>>
>>26403545
No problem, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to hear y'all's thoughts :)

It sounds like something horrible happened in the second world, I could see the twelve hands once being good beings who were turned bad after a catastrophic event rocked their world. Maybe they used to be what welcomed us into what's next, but now they are sort of the trials and tribulations we have to go through. Now that I think about it there could be catastrophes echoing through the various worlds, which could be really bad for us here.
>>
>>26403184
Save me from the black blobs torturing me and blinding me.
>>
>>26401898
>It's weird being in a group of identical idiots, isn't it?
>/r9k/
>>
>>26403738
It is quite possible that you are correct in that assumption.

A few people claim that the Twelvehands are predatory beings, but such rumors are probably just more nonsense.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (893KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
893KB, 500x226px
>op face when this thread
Go back to /x/ paranormal doesnt exists
>>
>>26401861
>meme magic

m8, my sides
>>
>>26403545
What do you know about spiders? Sometimes when I first wake up I see them crawling on my ceiling and walls and disappearing shortly after.

And what are these twelvehands? All I want to do is sleep but weird entities take my energy and blind me.
>>
File: whitespider77#0-2-0-43.0.jpg (76KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
whitespider77#0-2-0-43.0.jpg
76KB, 500x359px
>>26403961
Twelvehands aren't important any more.

What is important is the story of the White Spider. Do you want to hear it?
>>
File: 1454295249469.png (376KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
1454295249469.png
376KB, 651x481px
>>26403990
But of course. Tell me a bedtime story anon.
>>
>>26403990
How are you so good at shitposting?
>>
>>26403990
I second >>26404062 I need a bedtime story. Those little buggers have always creeped me out.
>>
>>26404062
Very well. Tuck in so tight that you can not move.

Once upon a time, there was a young man who lived all alone.

There were people nearby, of course, but they didn't care for him at all, so he was still alone. The poor young man was alone for so long that he had forgotten what it was like to be truly happy.

One day, while sitting all alone, he saw a small white spider scuttle across his floor. Swiftly, he crushed it underfoot, and thought no more of it.

The next day, the very same white spider scuttled up his bed, so he swatted it away and then crushed it underfoot once more. This time, he properly disposed of the cadaver.

The next night, nothing happened.

After that night, the same white spider leapt from the wall and nearly landed on his arm. He managed to react just in time, and crushed it with a heavy object.

However, moments after doing this, he felt a sharp pain on the back of his neck. Suddenly, he couldn't move. He had been paralyzed by a second white spider that had snuck up behind him while he crushed the first.

He sat there, on his bed, limp and panicking without being able to move his mouth. He could feel the spider crawling down his neck and into his shirt, but nothing else gave him feeling.

The spider disappeared, and left him all alone. It was at that moment that he realized that the door to his room was locked.

For an entire night, he sat there, helpless. He could sometimes feel the imprints of little feet crawling up his back, but he could not turn his head to see if they were there.

Then, worse things happened. He could hear a man snooping about outside. He could see the outlines of white spiders crawling up his walls, just inside his peripheral vision. He could hear the sound of his own breathing, and the man walking about, but aside from that, it was painfully silent, to the point that his ears rang incessantly.

Then, his eye began to twitch with new life.
>>
File: 1455075804464.jpg (37KB, 557x481px) Image search: [Google]
1455075804464.jpg
37KB, 557x481px
I'd join a cult if I had the chance. I have no purpose in life at all, and it'd mean I'd have friends for once.
I'm a skeptic to the paranormal but I've seen numerable future events in my dreams that came true
>>
>>26404234
>I'm a skeptic to the paranormal but I've seen numerable future events in my dreams that came true

what
>>
File: 1454318105671.jpg (102KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454318105671.jpg
102KB, 500x375px
>>26404207
Go on...

this comment is original
>>
>>26404257
In my dreams I see small excerpts from something in the future of my life. They're normally mundane things but distinct enough that they hadn't happened before. They're also extremely specific.
They normally happen 4 months to a year after the dream and so far haven't been wrong yet.
Most nights I don't dream but when I do its either a vision or something very unrealistic.
>>
File: hellothere.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
hellothere.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
>>26404207
Something was in his eye, or so he thought. He could feel the bottom of his eyelid stretch and twist in odd ways, but he could not stop the uncomfortable sensation.

His eye continued twitching and twitching and twitching until the morning came.

When the sun finally rose over the horizon, the paralysis wore off, and he forced himself out of bed. He wearily crawled to his bathroom, where he looked at the mirror and wondered what it was that had been irritating his eye.

It was the White Spider, the true agent of knowledge, crawling about in his retina and moving the little hands inside his eyes. But the rest of the story does not matter, it is the idea that is important. And the idea is that

I curse you. I curse all of you.

For those of you are even slightly open to the otherworldly, this will be your hell. Your subconscious minds will create a living nightmare for you, soon.

In the dead of night, when you try to slumber by your lonesome, a White Spider will come for you. It's form will be entirely dependent upon the uniqueness of your terror.

Perhaps it will come to you in the body of a true spider. Perhaps it will crawl into your room in the guise of a bleach-skinned man with a perverse smile. Or maybe it is already there, hiding behind a textbook, or maybe in your sock drawer. If it's bigger, maybe it's already on the roof of your house, biding its time.

You want your fucking bedtime story. Take it. Everything in this world is wretched, and the second world is even worse. You who are not 100% sure of your reality will be destroyed by my White Spiders, one of these nights.

Some fool asked me why I wanted so many people in this conversation. I wanted you idiots to read this post, this story, because once the idea is in your head, it can finally manifest itself into reality. I hope you have made peace with yourself.

You may mock and scoff at my threads, but when you are at your most vulnerable, you will die.

Sleep tight, my flies.
>>
>>26404354

Do you have any examples?
>>
>>26404378
i r8 spooky/10

but nothing can harm me in my dreams as I am protected by God. Your thoughtforms are so weak that they can't even act on their own and for this I laugh at you.
>>
>>26404354
This is a pretty common thing to happen actually.
>>
>>26403598
No, the chicken could not break the shell of the egg for it is caught in the web. A prisoner fated to die before being born to the world.
>>
>>26404436
Sometimes it's extremely specific and accurate conversations over Skype
One time it was of this specific job I had to do with a co-worker at a place I had never worked at or applied to when I had the dream
Driving down this random side-street I had never been to before or heard of
Its never interesting or important things and generally only predicts a few minutes
>>
>>26404478
Huh, is it?
Well nevermind then, guess I'm normal after all
>>
>>26404530

It sounds pretty cool actually
>>
>>26404378
You had a good thing going the first post but then went full edge lord
4/10 apply yourself
>>
>>26404378
This is pretty lame bro, i was getting hyped for something more creepy. This was a let down.
>>
>>26404551
It really is. It happens to me and another friend I have, and the more I talk to people while they're a little drunk the more they admit it happens to them too. The thing is that our society shuns this kind of talk about such things because they can't explain it away with science. It proves to me that time isn't linear but we only experience it in such a way. One night try to focus on making time feel like it's longer than it actually is and you'll feel like you slept for hours when you've only slept for twenty minutes. It's pretty powerful stuff.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.