[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us how you ruined your chance with your oneitis anon kun!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: christina-ricci-old2.jpg (407KB, 1634x2380px) Image search: [Google]
christina-ricci-old2.jpg
407KB, 1634x2380px
Tell us how you ruined your chance with your oneitis anon kun!
>>
i can't because i don't know what i did wrong i told her how i felt and she facepalmed
>>
>>26400403
By being significantly less attractive than her
>>
>>26400403
I told her I loved her when she wanted something casual and see where things were going.
>>
I only ever saw her in buffalo 66
>>
File: akagi raugh old.jpg (72KB, 211x485px) Image search: [Google]
akagi raugh old.jpg
72KB, 211x485px
>>26400403
I never had a chance in the first place.
>>
>>26400403

How did you ruin it?

I said her sister was hot. she is.
>>
File: george.png (2MB, 1138x867px) Image search: [Google]
george.png
2MB, 1138x867px
>>26400403
ignoring her
>>
Noo I can't talk about it. It hurts.
>>
>>26400403
I was hesitant to commit because of some red flags. I was also liking to play hard to get and the power that came with it. She loved me but started emotionally cheating with some guy at work because i failed to commit. they hit it off and now im alone. I love her but I have to move on. hurts like hell. she also never trusted me and thought i would mean the worst all the time. she didnt value all that i was doing for her either.
>>
I made out with her one drunken night. I got cockblocked by her friend though.

A few weeks later, she and I ended up on the couch and cuddled up at a friend's house. It was nice to hold her, but eventually I had to switch sofas because I couldn't sleep.

I didn't really keep texting her either, mainly because I don't like to text. She and I drifted apart after that. She has a boyfriend now, but she still loves her ex (before me). I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

It's nice to think about what could have been sometimes, but I try not to think about it.
>>
I DON'T KNOW I KISSED HER AND SHIT THEN SHE JUST STOPPED TALKING TO ME
>>
I was being myself.
>>
I didn't yet
>>
>>26400403
uhh well I have two different people

>be me
>meet lonely shy guy
>hes pretty much R9K tier but something about him is interesting.
>start to warm up to him from thinking he was weird to being a qt.
>hes pretty funny and I can relate to him a lot when he talks
>make small talk with him
>eventually move up to physical contact
>he doesn't mind hugs every now and then
>school year ends
>I never see him again, don't have anyway to contact him

2nd ....
>be me
>2 years later
>meet cool looking grill
>suddenly start having lewd dreams about her
>shiiieeet.jpg
>develop crush on her
>start to talk to her more.
>become her friend
>realize she is really nice but really awkward
>find it cute
>next year
>don't see each other as much
>she gets busy with work and stops talking to me
>eventually become NEET and no longer talk to anyone

well.
>>
File: 1445985985977.jpg (103KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445985985977.jpg
103KB, 600x750px
She was just turning 13 when I told her that during all those years she spent playing with the friendly man from next door, he was secretly hoping that she would marry him someday. She freaked out and told her parents. Needless to say they cut off communication between us, and now I can't risk attempting to contact her before she turns 16 (by which time I will have turned 30), otherwise they might call the police. During that time Chad or Tyrone will probably get to her. I think she regrets telling them, but there's no way for us to make up and restore our relationship back to the way it was. Years of work and courtship ruined.
>>
She looked like Christina Ricci and she had 38 DD tits

I would ignore her even though we shared a lot of shared interests and feelings because I was talking to a Hollister jeans model

Eventually it didn't work out with the other chick and I tried asking out huge tits on a date.

She backed out and freaked because she was raped recently

I got angry and made fun of her because of that as a way to vent my anger.

Forever alone.
>>
>Believing her lies
>hoping i'll be the next one in line
>Being blinded by infatuation
>Being a gentleman,like turning around while she was changing.
>Being a nice guy
>With feelings
>>
>>26400403
she wanted me to audition for her band. I brought my dad's old trombone. I blew it
>>
She fell down the stairs like the dumb bitch I now understand her to be.
>>
>>26400911

Checkin' them patriotic digits.

Also, uh, when did this start?
>>
File: 1452495388034.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452495388034.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>ruined your chance
>implying
>>
>>26401086
>she was raped recently
>I got angry and made fun of her because of that as a way to vent my anger.
That's some extreme egocentricism.

>Forever alone.
hopefully
>>
>>26400403
Switched majors. I'll no longer have any classes with her. She might be angry about it, I don't know. Maybe I'm just fantasizing
>>
>>26400403
Drugs and shallowness. RIP
>>
>>26400403
I even ruined it with oneitis when she liked me and was one minute - move in with me and be my roommate, and saying things that would make me blush.

don't even start on the woman that made me sigh at first sight...... and was into older men...... and intelligent

gosh 4 years seems like an eternity ago now...... she married him. he's 34 now. 22 year old wife. He's only making 35k a year, he's fat and homely, he's a redditor.....

and that's what my luck is always like anon, so yeah, stick a fork in me, I'm done.

I never have the chance I need.

My first time was bad too - changes my mind, i go totally sweet on her, melt when i first see her in person

changes her mind the moment she takes my vcard and friendzones me, complete with her bff type the fat uggo pothead cockblocking majorly.
>>
>>26400403
She wanted to stop playing cat and mouse with me.
She wanted me to spit it out, tell her how I felt about her, and I chickened out. I said I couldn't.
It's also noteworthy that she made me jealous by losing her virginity to other guy(she told me about it) shortly before that conversation, so when she asked me about my feelings I was disappointed about her and was reluctant to do the plunge.
She stopped talking to me immediately after that, 3 months later she updated her fb profile to "in a relationship" She either knew the guy beforehand and had him as a plan a or b if I screwed up (which I did), or she met him in that time and fell in love. She has been with that guy since then, 4 years to be specific.
The first year I was so jealous and angry that wished I could beat the shit out of that guy, but now... I'm okay. I learned from the experience.
>>
>>26400403
By being myself.
>>
>>26400911

years of grooming down the drain, bummer anon
>>
>>26402695
I need an older teen to groom, maybe like 17 then just hook up with them the moment they're legal. fuck it.
>>
>>26400573
Just play it off as a joke you autist. I tease girls like that all the time #normielife
>>
>>26400774
Ya it's definitely hard to hook up with people when you never talk to them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.