[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on women working? Death of western society t.bh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (41KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 300x297px
Your thoughts on women working?

Death of western society t.bh
>>
i'm fine with it

let them be the lone breadwinners for a few millenia
>>
>>26399127
I hate feminist whores and women trying to be tough as the next guy but if you're really against a woman working as a waitress or having a simple unimportant job then you're literally a fucking retard who needs to die on /pol/
>>
File: shitposting.png (645KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
645KB, 750x500px
ogc
>>
I think everyone deserves the opportunity to support themselves but I also think there's way too many people in the workforce now.

It's conflicting.
>>
File: elp8.png (54KB, 311x281px) Image search: [Google]
elp8.png
54KB, 311x281px
>>26399127
>hating women for being social parasites
>hating women for being able to support themselves
you don't know what you want
>>
File: 1977540186573.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1977540186573.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
It is time to take the redpill, family.

Feminism is a movement dedicated to the extinction of white men and the death of capitalism. Women have been traditionally told to learn how to cook, clean, and raise children. If they learned how to do all of this, they'd have a husband by the time they turned 25 and be a housewife. Statistically, women were the happiest they have ever been under this system.

But feminism has come along and "saved" women. It treats housewives as sellouts, instead women are told to enter the work force. Instead of learning skills that men find attractive and valuable in a woman, women instead go to school for a future job. Feminism talks down to men who treat women as simple fuckholes, which is ironic because in the end that is all feminism makes women. In college, all women do is party and fuck because it is all they are good for.

Feminists are completely dumbfounded at why no man wants to marry anymore or give them any attention when they get old. It is because, in their youth, women ride the cock carousel and become whores. When they get older and realize men are losing interest in the only marketable thing they have (their used up vagina), they scurry around looking for a husband to shore up their future. Just because she is old doesn't mean she isn't a whore, and most men are of course realizing the danger of marrying a whore. Divorce, losing all of your money for the rest of your life, losing custody of the kids, etc. This leads to the now world famous western whore battlecry:
>"WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?!"
This is basically a woman admitting she is a used up whore who never bothered to learn anything marketable in a relationship. She demanded men be tall, muscular, and have a good job, and yet all she had to offer was her God given vagina. Apparently, this is completely fair in the new feminist wonderland. Men must be Superman, and if Superman has any standards at all for women he is a pig.
>>
>>26399420
>white men are the only victims

You act like other men have it any easier
>>
>>26399127
international human trafficking from voluntary, inter-generational gendered coercion to symbol magick.

>this is what a Khazar Deli looks like
>>
>>26399480
White men in particular are the target of feminism. Sure, all of them hate every man. But at least they don't hate every man to the point of literally wishing death on them. They want to see white men systematically killed. They believe capitalism is evil simply because white men created it.
>>
>>26399504
hmm interesting. I suppose you live in Commifornia, most feminist I know are racist af
>>
>>26399624
>most feminists are racist as fuck
I agree, to white people. All I see are feminists making excuses for everyone else. Niggers commit crime because of white people, refugees rape because of white society, no matter what everything can be traced back to the white system according to them.
>>
>>26399654
ur victimizing yourself pretty hard here
>>
>>26399675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE

If you're interested in getting in the head of a feminist, I recommend this. Explain to me how exactly a group of people who blame all of their problems in life and all injustices in the world on white men is not making white men a victim? Not to mention if we speak against them we are attacked by them publicly, resulting in people losing their job, and even in one case one white man in Britain literally lost the right to use the internet for "harassing" a feminist. All he did was disagree with her and he literally lost the right to use the internet. How they enforce that punishment is beyond me, but he did receive it.
>>
>>26399504
No capitalism is evil because it's exploitative and cruel.

>They want to see white men systematically killed.

absolutely. this isn't you being ridiculously paranoid.
>>
>>26399800
You think this shit is an epidemic or something? How many people do you know personally who've had their lives ruined by feminism?
>>
File: 1454731069397.jpg (129KB, 1577x969px) Image search: [Google]
1454731069397.jpg
129KB, 1577x969px
>>26399840
>>26399858
Fucking degenerates, I'm not wasting my time on this bullshit. In 10 years time don't call it a grave, it is the future you chose for us.
>>
File: oy, vey!.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
oy, vey!.png
129KB, 354x504px
>>26399127
>that picture

get out of here facist scum
>>
>>26399840
female hierarchy eugenics prefers mooslem immigrants to the white men who hold them captive in the jew designed prison

check out r/K selection theory. thinking is dangerous to women, not strange rape-cock.
>>
>>26399127
Women should work.

No fucking way I'm going to work while these parasite do nothing at home. It's just common sense.
>>
history repeats itself
the west is about to collapse
>>
I wouldn't date a girl who doesn't have a job

That just sets you up with her having so much freetime that she cheats and when she divorces she takes almost all of your money since she technically doesn't have an income
>>
File: womaninherplace.png (129KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
womaninherplace.png
129KB, 250x236px
>>26399858
but you disapprove, right? at least in principle

Maybe gender disparity is a problem and should be looked into, but it does not justify institutional discrimination against men.
>>
>>26399800
The feminist cunt is a rich privledged bitch who never worked a day in her life and has the time to victimize herself and Gavin McInnes is also a rich privileged bitch who makes a few good points but is also a victimizing tryhard faggot.

At the end of the day, retards will fight with retards annoying others.

There is no war, only autism
>>
Why would you view working as a male privilege? We have to work because we don't have tits. It's not a desirable situation for men. If more women are working it eases the male burden. If all women worked things would become a lot easier on men.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.