[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How painful is death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the giver.jpg (333KB, 778x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the giver.jpg
333KB, 778x1280px
How painful is death?
>>
What is death like?
Should I be afraid
>>
>>26398692
like preteen-core
>>
Depends on how you go about it, anon. Don't do it though. It's not the answer you're looking for.
>>
>>26398692
>lethal dose of morphine
>mfw
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>26398692
it depend how you die some says its painless to cut your veins in hot water but what happens after death? that disturbs me more than it should
>>
Who /suicidal but too scared of death and the possibility of an infinite endless void of nothingness/ here
>>
the deepest sleep which will finally sooth your spiritual fatigue that was broken at birth

death is the ultimate relief and total satisfaction in permanence
>>
>>26398692
>be me
>be 11
>see book
>told to read it
>cant read because low attention span

I heard it was good.
>>
File: 1454542941379.png (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454542941379.png
452KB, 1920x1080px
>>26398692
Funny you should ask that...nobody can tell you what death is like considering nobody has ever experienced it for themselves
>>
>>26398692
everybody need to find out for themselfs maybe for you it will be a plesant experience but no one knows for sure
>>
>>26398692
Book was good, movie was a fucking disgrace.

On topic, depends on type of death. Dying in your sleep is probably painless, I'm not sure if I would want to die in my sleep though.
>>
Personally I hold no fear against death, I don't really care. some methods of death are more painful than others, so I guess it depends on the method. What happens right before and after death? Only one way to find out
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 560x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 560x565px
I have once been in a coma for three days after i had a major injury to my skull. I think I felt like what its like to die.

I don't remember the moment the accident happened at all. You don't see anything, neither darkness or light.

You go into a state where there the concept of time and existence don't exist. And you have no reason to fear it because you don't have the ability to feel.

IDeath is actually a very quick and painless thing, and you do not remember what happened before you died. Nothing happens. Everything just.. Stops.

It's not scary, because in death there is no such thing as fear.
>>
>>26398692
>tfw had to read this fucking book for english class

Holy shit what a terrible story.
>>
We read this in 6th grade.
It could have been better.

I heard it was actually the first in a trilogy of books.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.