[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, what's a better recreational (legal) drug; Kava kava,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o1kd20tlrR1r4oye7o1_400.gif (1MB, 332x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1kd20tlrR1r4oye7o1_400.gif
1MB, 332x360px
/r9k/, what's a better recreational (legal) drug; Kava kava, or Kratom? I don't really know what to pick.
>>
I personally prefer Kava, it's a lot more relaxing. It's a lot like smoking weed for me. Kratom always felt like i was on too much adderall in lower doses or like I was dying in high doses
>>
File: 1424329130949.jpg (62KB, 922x791px) Image search: [Google]
1424329130949.jpg
62KB, 922x791px
Depends what you're looking for. Kava is good for nights when you just wanna chill out after a long day, kratom's a good functional high to take every day and get shit done on.

I personally take kratom a lot more, because it doesn't make me too high to function and it's a lot cheaper.
>>
>>26396700

Kratom

but you'll get a better high from some OC pain pills

Kava Kava is better for just going to sleep. The legit stuff from Hawaii (?) is supposed to be better than whatever you get on a random site
>>
Got some more questions:

>How much Kava kava/Kratom should I take to get high, though?
>Any good places to get kratom/kava? Also, my local health/vitamin store has some Kava capsules, but I've read online that they're stale and weak; should I buy those?
>>
>>26396931
Kava differs a lot from batch to batch, you should take a tablespoon at a time until you're where you wanna be. Should take you between 1-3 tablespoons to get there.

Kratom, you should take about 3g (1.5 teaspoons). Take a little more if you need to, just a teaspoon at a time though. Very easy with kratom to take too much and end up puking and having a bad time.

Herbal Salvation sells really good kratom. Fresh Kratom's stuff is good and cheap, but they're always sold out because their imports keep getting confiscated. Sacred Plant Life sells pretty good kava, but I haven't tried it that much so I can't like give a guarantee that it's good. I wouldn't buy kava at the store, it's usually low quality and way too expensive. You can get it for convenience if you wanna, just know you'll probably have to take like half the bottle to feel anything.
>>
>>26397346
>Sacred Plant Life
Huh, the website won't work for me; says it's under new management, and products are coming soon. Any other websites?
>>
File: dph.jpg (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
dph.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
wanna know a drug that you can get cozy on that you dont even have to buy off the internet?

Benadryl. In any store. Take 2, you'll feel comfy. take 4, you'll feel reaaalllly comfy and want to sleep. Take 8, and you'll feel heavy as fuck and want to sit in bed, eat and listen to music.

any more than 8 is the stay-away-bad-bad zone
>>
>>26397540
ayyyyy I can't take that because I'm on heart pills.
>>
>>26397540

Got a box of those. How many pills should I eat while being stoned for maximum comfyness?
>>
Alright then, I'll go for Kava kava first (gotta find a good online source though). Thanks, anons.
>>
>>26396700
>Kava kava, or Kratom
have you tried krokodil
>>
File: croc.jpg (38KB, 480x329px) Image search: [Google]
croc.jpg
38KB, 480x329px
>>26398455
kroc kills
>>
>>26397765
if you're heavy, take 4. if you're lighter take 2 or 3. that is if its your first time using it

never take more than 8 pills, really, it just sucks and it's not worth it. being sober is better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.