[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't even imagine a person, place, thing, circumstance,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (136KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 691x800px
I can't even imagine a person, place, thing, circumstance, or just anything that would make me happy

Like I was thinking of texting my friend we should drive up the coast and rent a beach house or something for a few days. But what even would be the point?

Why do anything?
>>
File: 1426274147203.jpg (48KB, 385x314px) Image search: [Google]
1426274147203.jpg
48KB, 385x314px
>>26396219
None of this matters. Any of it. So why go on living? Why not just commit suicide?
>>
>>26396219
To be completely honest, I wish death upon you for this stupid fucking post.
>>
i know the feeling, OP. The search for meaning in life is the hardest and most important thing people can do. There's no intrinsic meaning in anything.

Sometimes what saddens me is the suspicion that I may be happiest when I'm unhappy.
>>
>>26396309
Good fucking question

Robo pls
>>
>>26396357
An older coworker and some friends (separately) were like "you should just go travel!"

But with what fucking money? And why? I don't enjoy myself wherever I go
>>
I know the feeling
But, on the other hand, things often turn out to be different than you would imagine them to be
Like yeah on a very concrete level it's the same shit as being in the house you are in now except you're there with a friend and there's water everywhere, but the whole experience can turn out to be more fun than just your little mental simulation of it

Still kinda pointless unless you can satisfy yourself with the temporary meaning it might give those moments you spend there
>>
File: 1448542603161.jpg (47KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448542603161.jpg
47KB, 358x350px
>>26396369
Remember the last time you were truly happy?

Me neither.
>>
>>26396415
That's what I'm saying man. Maybe I would enjoy it, though I doubt I would that much, but ultimately I just go back to my shitty life afterwards however much money poorer.

Maybe that's just me thinking about it wrong though idk. Maybe I should just try it out.
>>
I'd be happy living on a Pacific island away from everyone and left alone. I can deal with being alone. I can't deal with all these people any more.
>>
>>26396402
Travel is really a "canned" stereotypical answer to things and you will know if you are or are not drawn to it. ( I have friends who travel constantly and love it, but like you, I don't see the big draw)

I think you need to have some sort of mission to generate enthusiasm. For me, I'm trying to build a side income stream that will eventually replace my job. It's really challenging and keeps me motivated.
>>
>>26396476
My best memories are playing video games back in the day with my only friend. Which is both cool and kind of sad I guess in a way.

>>26396652
Yeah I told my coworker I wasn't rly the traveling type and didn't like it and she just laughed at me and didn't get it. She's going to NYC soon and Tokyo after that. But me idk. I want to go to those places (and others) but I just don't see the point if I don't like... Go for a prolonged period of time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.