[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, have you ever loved a robot? How did that go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

File: 193811.jpg (131KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
193811.jpg
131KB, 500x597px
Fembots, have you ever loved a robot? How did that go?
>>
Not loved but I've been infatuated/obsessed with a robot I met on r9k omegle for a while now.
>>
>>26394209
yeah, she didn't love me back

4 dates and she didn't even like me
>>
As soon as you get a gf, you are not a robot.
>>
>>26394209
>>26394237
didn't mean to reply to you, sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
I'm in love with one right now.

It's going really well.
>>
>>26394209
What was on video omegle, right?

Do fembots never go on text chat?
>>
GTFO with "fembot" BS.
>>
he loved me and i cheated on him because he was to shy
>>
>>26394281
Yes video omegle. I used to go to the text chat but it's always empty so I stopped trying.
>>
>>26394334
>always empty
except for me

I'm guessing appearance plays a large part in the infatuation, yes?

how does love even differ from infatuation?
>>
No, but like >>26394209 I'm obsessed with one
>>
>>26394209
im pretty behind on the times. robots have their own omegle now?
>>
>>26394209
>>26394670
OP here. There's an important difference between obsession and love. That's why I asked about love and not infatuation.
>>
I didn't love one, but I had a crush on a guy that im 99.999% sure is a robot. A little backstory on him:
>super nerdy, into horror movies and anime
>this intriguing and kinda cute combination of shyness and in your face crass humor
>not attractive in the traditional sense
>didn't dress well at all but it was HS so whatever
>EXTREME Pop culture knowledge
>not a whole lot of friends
>acts kind of aspy
Anyways, we had math class together and we'd sit next to each other a lot. He was pretty shy, but we soon bonded over a mutual love of metal and the saw franchise. What he lacked in social skills, he made up in humor, the hardest I've ever laughed was with him! Id try and flirt with him but he didn't really pick up on it most of the time, other times he'd look pretty happy then excuse himself from class and comeback like 10 minutes later. Anyways, end of the semester and class is winding down, he blurts out "IM GOING TO HOLD YOUR HAND OKAY" and he grabs my hand and holds it tight. I thought he was being funny but he was being serious. We held hands for a bit then i let go. He looks all flustered and then excused himself again. Last day of class, he comes up and gives me a really long hug (like really long, over a minute I think) and then he lets go and I kissed his cheek. He stood there blushing and flustered until the bell wrang 30 seconds later. Then he said "b-bye anonette, thank you" and rushed out the door. That was the last time I saw him, I still think about him from time to time. I probably would have blown him if everything had worked out
TLDR: I crushed on a robot and he was too shy to take it to the next level
>>
>>26394692
just using the "r9k" tag on regular Omegle.

>>26394780
What is the difference huh?
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 405x442px
How would I love someone, especially a "robot", if I don't love myself nor anyone has loved me.
>>
>>26394135
I wouldn't call it love but I really really liked him. We met up a long time ago before there was /soc/ and there were threads with contact info on /r9k/ all the time. It turned out we were living in the same-ish area (like a couple hours drive away) and I called him a couple times and texted back and forth, added him on facebook the works. He kept on talking to me about marriage and weddings pretty quickly, and about all sorts of things we had in common. Sometimes he would act too sexual so I told him to stop because I'm a robot. We scheduled a date for the movies but he never showed up. He said he was sorry, and I was forgiving and said it's okay and didn't give up on him then and there. After awhile I gave him an ultimatum to text or call me if he actually wanted something real because he kept going on and on about having a 'fanclub' and about his ex that had cheated on him before. I was putting my foot down. He never responded and on his facebook he kept putting up statuses about going out and drinking with his friends in the dorm and I cried and cried and cried. The next day I got angry because I hurt so much and sent him some angry messages. He called me crazy, that there was nothing there and I was imagining things. I blocked him. The end.
>>
>>26394825
>nor anyone has loved me
maybe you can discover love together friendo
>>
>>26394825
I'm in the same boat, anonette.
>>
>>26394135

I loved one. We would probably still be together without the drugs.
>>
People with anxiety and depression and disgusting. It's sad because everyone knows it doesn't help treating people with those disorders like crap but it's just natural. Social Darwinism.
>>
>>26395104
Wrong thread m80.
>>
Let's be honest, once you're a robot you obviously aren't happy with your life and the way you look in most cases. That results into low self esteem. Once you have low self esteem you think you're not worth a lover. As the other girl said, how can someone love me if I can't even love myself?
>>
>>26395210
It could fit this thread.
>>26395215
Even homeless drug addicts have gfs and wives.
>>
>>26395239
It really doesn't. This thread is about robot love.
>>
>>26395239
As I said, if YOU have low self esteem, YOU will probably think YOU'RE not worth a lover. Read what I'm typing.
>>
>>26395340
It's got nothing to do with self-esteem and everything to do with the inability to approach grills.
>>
>>26395215
Sometimes, you see the person worth loving underneath everything else
>>
>>26395215
But most robots seem to still want a gf whether or not they are "worth it".

I can also be unhappy yet not completely hate myself. Somehow I still believe there might exist somebody who can overlook the part of myself that is causing my unhappiness.
>>
File: born mad.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
born mad.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
Horrible

I thought I could "save" him from himself, and he thought I was the solution to all his problems

We were both flawed people
>>
>>26395284
It does, read it as:i will never love a robot because they're unhappy and should be selected out of the gene pool for being pathetic.
>>26395340
I'm pretty sure they have low self-esteem too. What am I missing here? These are people who don't love themselves that have people that love them.
>>26395396
Are you serious? Are you going to pretend those aren't related?
>>
>>26394135
>fembots
why are you using made up terms
>>
>>26395416
What happened? greentext it femanon
>>
>>26394135
>have you ever loved a robot
yes
>how did that go
My heart is still broken. We were ruining each other. I did the best I could do for him and left.
>>
>>26395429
No one cares what you think. Go to a club and fuck yourself a stacy.
>>
Yes, I did.
This board fucked him up, made him bitter and abusive.
He was my first, my only, my last.

Stay away from robots, they are worse than chads (at least chads are open about being jerks)
>>
File: 1453941544841.png (774KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
1453941544841.png
774KB, 857x746px
>>26395441
>and left
>heartbroken
So why didn't you just stay?
>>26395461
I'm a man boyo.
>>26395465
Greentext? How abusive can an e-bf be?
>last.
Cucked out of life by arcanine memes
>>
>>26395407
Yeah but as I said, read what I'm typing. Having low self esteem is all about not being confident mainly. Once you're not confident in yourself, you have many, MANY insecurities. You worry too much about what your crush/partner/lover/future partner is going to think of you, and sometimes you give up on love and yourself.
>>
>>26395502
Yes, and some people in that situation still have women around them (like destitute hobos).
So long as you're not actively shooing girls away it's possible, look out for hobo-chad though.
>>
>>26395441
>My heart is still broken. We were ruining each other. I did the best I could do for him and left.
How were you ruining each other? I'm basically in the same situation except I'm the male and I would like to understand her reasoning for leaving me better. She said things similar to what you're saying now.
>>
yes, a few times
once was a mistake because he was sweet to me at first, then started being a piece of shit and posted the pictures I sent him on here. What a bitch.

another one lasted 1.5 years and i thought it was a normal relationship, thought feeling miserable and lonely all the time was a fault of mine
decided to try again with another one for whom I fell pretty badly and quickly for. I really have never felt so comfortable with anyone before, no regrets, I'm genuinely happy with him.
>>
>>26395502
You said...
>once you're a robot you obviously aren't happy with your life and the way you look in most cases.
>That results into low self esteem. Once you have low self esteem
>you think you're not worth a lover.
...and I disagree. I think your generalisation is wrong.

Not really sure what you are saying otherwise.

I worry a lot what people will think, but I will still try.
>>
>>26394281
...people actually use vid chat? i think r9komegle is great, but if you're camming you should go to /soc/. I'm not even being a troll here.
>>
File: 1455108389429.png (314KB, 426x441px) Image search: [Google]
1455108389429.png
314KB, 426x441px
>>26395583
>>26395583
>thought feeling miserable and lonely all the time was a fault of mine
>decided to try again with another one for whom I fell pretty badly and quickly for
Is there an overlap of these two? I wanna know if I should be reeing.
>>
>>26395498
>boyo
fuck's sake why am I such a paranoid little shit about people copying my mannerisms when it's sheer coincidence
>>
>>26395623
I never have, but it seems a lot do, and for some straaaaange reason the fembots seem to use mostly video.
>>
>>26395546
What does being a hobo have to do with what I said? What's your point? I'm talking about people with actual houses, money etc. People that have most important things in life yet no love. People that worry too much. That's what I'm talking about. No idea what the whole 'hobo' thing is.
>>
>>26395627
nah, I might be stupid but I ain't no slut
>>
>>26395566
>>26395441
samesies?

this is an original comment
>>
>>26395620
My bad. I should've said 'sometimes, you think you're not worth a lover'. My mistake.
>>
>>26395583
>sweet to me at first, then started being a piece of shit and posted the pictures I sent him on here

for no reason, or because you did something to him?
>>
>>26395416
I hope you aren't 'her', for I changed my shit around and she still left.
>>
I married one. We're happy together.
>>
>>26395694
he never told me if I did anything to him, I asked but he'd just shut me out every time so I just left. I'm not a mind reader and I don't enjoy being treated like trash
>>
At least you assholes could last in a relationship more than 3 months.

I don't understand girls , their frame of mind , feelings and desires. I get too focused on not fucking up and then all of a sudden she doesn't text anymore.

Is there even hope?
>>
>>26395695
I also have the crazy paranoia that somebody I was with is in the thread

>>26395583
there

I posted somebody's pictures because she cold shouldered me for several weeks out of nowhere and then told me she never wanted to see me again. And now I do regret it, but I can't take it back anyway.
>>
>>26395640
I've been mimicking you for a long time, soon you'll be stuck behind your own eyes watching me live your life and fuck your wife.

I am astral chad.
>>26395648
>People that worry too much
I'm saying there are people in that emotional state who have gfs and wives and even love 'em.
>>26395667
Okay cool.
>>
>>26395740
oh, I feel you then

I'm sure it's different to have somebody leave you for something you did than just because they got bored.
>>
>>26395693
I do wonder if this is a specifically female thing. It seems a lot around here refuse contact because they think they are unlovable, yet even the most worthless of bots will still try. Of course, Chad will come along and break through the fembot's mental block :^)
>>
I liked a girl that was possibly a robot but I think she just wanted to butter me up into buying her stuff and I gave her maybe ten dollars worth of cosmetics in a shared game half of which was simply a friendly gesture that I spontaneously just do for friends on a whim.

I was planning on buying her something on Christmas day but I didn't stay up to midnight to do so since I usually spend an hour or two with my family that morning; it isn't much of a Christmas gift if you get it a day early. I even logged onto steam before noon and she'd already had time to log on and call me a nigger and go back offline again.
>>
>>26395761
faggot
blocks
>>
>>26395498
>>26395566

>why didn't you stay
He has a gf that he doesn't love but pays for things, and he's stuck slowly descending into depression. Still. I've seen her. She's relaxed, cool, great job, amazingly beautiful, doesn't give two shits about what he does, and is everything I can't be. I could try to wringe myself into his life and uproot it, but then he'd be left with a miserable NEET girl, with issues, and I'd feel responsible for making him as happy as possible. It'd make the relationship unliveable.
I'm not worthy, in a way.

Besides, I'm still a cutter and nobody deserves those kinds of women. Least of all a guy that has a shot at happiness.
>>
>>26395810
I'll knock your block off
>>
>>26395825
Not being a homewrecker is reason enough.
>Besides, I'm still a cutter
I still have no idea how this became such a widespread phenomenon, did one of your friends tell you it would be neat to start slicing your shit up?
>>
i really cared about a certain fembot but in the end she just dumped all her emotional baggage on me then peaced out of my life like she was never into me in the first place.
>>
>>26394258
If you are even capable of getting a gf, you are NOT a robot.
>>
>>26395918
probably wasn't

and every girl says she wants a guy who is caring or sweet, but every guy gets emotionally wrecked by a different girl and turns into a bitter, callous pump & dumper

it's vicious
>>
>>26395825
You say he has a shot at happiness, but also that he's sinking into depression. It's true he may have a more comfortable life with her, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be happier with you, even if things are a bit harder.

In any case, I hope you find someone nice. A man can love a miserable neet girl just as much as a successful, accomplished girl. I know that from experience.
>>
>>26395897
> did one of your friends tell you it would be neat to start slicing your shit up

No, it started when I felt bad. Not just like, boohoo I feel bad Chad won't have me, bad to the point I'd feel like puking and would be actually retching because whatever that "emotional pain" was, it was getting stronger than me. I'd have done anything not to feel.
I started with crying and rocking back and forth and I started thumping with my fist on my chest, did it harder and harder, then banged my head, arms or legs into the wall after a while, but that's noisy and people thought I was being abused due to the bruises. Cutting was cleaner.

It's just a "making the pain stop" thing.
>>
File: 1454141311436.png (131KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1454141311436.png
131KB, 500x415px
>>26394845
>because I'm a robot
>>
>>26396023
It would mean that I just straight up tell him what I want and hope for, and that I love him, but I feel like my love is just a burden for anyone.
>>
>>26395797
I kek'd at this. Sorry dude.
>>
>>26396033
>Cutting was cleaner.
But that's the thing I don't get, where's the idea come from? I've never even thought of cutting myself, it feels so random to me hitting pulling hair or your head on the wall or thumping your chest feel like natural extensions of anguish

I understand it's a coping thing I just don't see how so many people discovered it on their own.
>>
>>26396237
I mean I think it's kinda funny too I just need to give it a few more years for the pain of thinking I had a friend to go away
>>
>>26396250
>see pointy object
>whatever goes on in brain tells me pain needs to stop
>know pain makes other pain stop
>jab at self with kitchen knife
>feel slightly better, watch blood well up
>rush of endorphin
>do it again
That's how it went.
>>
>>26396350
wow anon, you sure are a loser
Just embrace the pain you dumb bitch
>>
File: 1415151121277.jpg (95KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1415151121277.jpg
95KB, 740x740px
>>26394135
>fembot
there are people uniroincally replying to this post
>>
>>26396350
>jab at self with kitchen knife
that one hurt my stomach
Thanks for the insight though.
>>
>>26396350
lol women are such emotional wrecks. you should be disgusted with yourself.
>>
>>26396276
You'll get there. I'd recommend reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People". It applies to e-friends too and eventually you'll be confident enough to apply the concepts in real life. Good luck, soon to be cyborg and hopefully normie.
>>
>>26396188
That's just in your head. If he loves you back then your love definitely won't be a burden. It will be the opposite.
>>
File: 1454839312244.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1454839312244.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>26396533
>>26396023
>but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be happier with you
Kill yourself immediately.
>supporting cheating
Fuck you cocksuckers
>>
>>26396578
I don't support cheating. Obviously he should choose either her or his current girlfriend. That doesn't mean that if you have feelings for someone who's already in a relationship you should give up and keep them secret.
>>
>>26395918
you got working legs there chummo?
>>
File: 6KmU0C.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
6KmU0C.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>>26394814
The way you told it makes you sound really passive, you forced an obviously shy guy to make all the first moves?

This is one thing I hate about the dating dynamic, girls can 'flirt' but its guys who HAVE to make the jump. Some of us just aren't good at that.
>>
>>26396034
A virgin, someone that can't talk about stuff like that. Wrong word I suppose.
>>
>>26394814
> I crushed on a robot and he was too shy to take it to the next level
So why didn't YOU do it?
>>
>>26396711
yeah, all three
>>
>>26396655

Well on one hand, maybe you're right that he deserves to know but r9k has told me that those revelations never end well.
>>
>>26396815
you some kinda mutant?
>>
>implying anyone could love a robot
>>
>>26396856
They almost never do. The best thing for you to do would be to cut him out of your life so you can move on.
>>
>>26396814
She didn't want emasculate him :^)
>>
>>26397087
Which was what I had posted at first. we're no longer talking.
>>
File: 1444914301249.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1444914301249.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>26397235
Well excuse me princess for not reading your entire posting history.
>>
>>26395761
plenty of these could be me t b h
though few of the girls from here I've dated/chatted with still browse
>>
>>26394263
this

Love my beta boy.. really emotional guy, similar interests, skinny as fuck, shorter than average, girly voice, autismo, dark circles under his eyes always

But I love him to pieces damn, I cant even look at other guys
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.