[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /future/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: DS2_by_Future.jpg (23KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
DS2_by_Future.jpg
23KB, 280x280px
Who /future/ here?
>>
future sucks m8 but his mixtape w drake is okay
>>
What's that purple blue thing supposed to be?
>>
>>26393278
i think you can mix syrup with pic related
>>
>>26393261
You retarded m8.
>>
>>26393230
If you haven't heard astronaut status mixtape you haven't heard him at his best.
>>
>>26393261
That mixtape was ass compared to DS2
>>
File: 1450873779262.png (40KB, 150x199px) Image search: [Google]
1450873779262.png
40KB, 150x199px
>>26393663
>>26394060
just my opinion

i like the song peacoat tho
>>
thoughts on purple reign? i like all right and drippin
>>
Who /evol/
>>
future sounds like a microwave
>>
>>26393230
The only song I actually like from him is march madness.

Got to recommend J. Cole to robots though. Forest Hills Drive has some great songs.
>>
>>26395357
UGH
>>
>>26395357
Forest Hill Drives has to be the most boring album of any year imaginable.
>>
>>26395547
Don't cut yourself on all that edge, m8
>>
>>26395116
Wicked and Hater Shit were the only songs I liked
>>
I'm more of a Craig David guy myself.
>>
Thugger > Future
>>
He's alright. What A Time To Be Alive is bretty good but on DS2 you can't undestand what the fuck he's saying and that could hold him back from getting bigger.

All his hits are hits because he has Drake on them and he only has 2 so far.
>>
>>26396531
You're an actual retard. Same Damn Time was a hit and that came out in 2012. March Madness was his biggest song last year with no Drake feature. Also WATTBA was his worst project in 2015.
>>
>Not posting his new album as the OP

EVOL is fire lads, get on it
>>
>>26397205
And 2 b H, Metro Boomin (WAN SOME MORE NIGGA) is what makes Future sound so good half the time.
>>
>>26396531
Fucking retard, have you seen the sales for EVOL compared to Wiz and YG'z new albums?
>>
I'M BOUT TO FUCK THIS CASH UP ON A NEW TOY
>>
>>26395116
Perkys callin is fucking fire senpai
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.