[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /synesthesia/ here? I know some of you autists must have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 7cd.png (758KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7cd.png
758KB, 600x600px
Who /synesthesia/ here?

I know some of you autists must have it.

>I get closed-captions when people speak. It doesn't project itself over what I see, but it's clear as day, and it automatically does stuff like cycle through possible homonyms and sound things out in front of me.
>I can feel sound. It's actually really tough to describe, and I'm not sure if it's one thing or multiple things, but different sounds variously hurt, feel orgasmic, tingle/effervesce, move, touch me, feel cold, create surges of emotion, etc.
>A is red, B is goldenrod, C is yellow, D is forest green, E is orange with violet tinges, F is sky blue, G is green, H is a dull yellow, I is white, J is a burnt brown-orange, K is a dim orange, etc.
>Some weird spatial/tactile shit with math and language.
>Dad has told me that he sees colors when people speak, and it seems like that's his way of interpreting emotional subtleties in people.

What about you guys?
>>
File: 1446786258907.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1446786258907.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>26392932
>>I can feel sound.
I never thought I would see anyone say this unironically.
>>
My belly is massively jelly
Does greentext appear as not-green to you?

Interesting about the captions, I get those when I'm on DXM but never in sober reality. They're not linked to what other people say but they'll usually generally describe my environment or what I'm thinking or what I should do next. Like "you're thirsty, get a drink" will just pop up in my field of vision, right smack dab in the middle of it, when I'm thirsty.
>>
I personify numbers
>>
i associate numbers with colors but that's it

it's pretty lame
>>
Sometimes, I Dream about Cheese.
>>
>>26392932
What colour/colours is/are this OP?
https://clyp.it/o1t1ngy3
>>
>>26392978
when I took LSD one of the first things I said was yelling that I could hear sound
>>
File: shhh.jpg (35KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
shhh.jpg
35KB, 314x400px
>>26393191
that is because you had not heard sound as it truly is before then
>>
>>26393009
>Does greentext appear as not-green to you?
It does appear green, but not in my head. The way colors manifest with letters is weird. Sometimes individual words will display in their letters' colors, and sometimes not. "Blood" for instance, is red and dark, but the background is in D, L, and O. "Feynman" is a pretty name because it goes from blue to orange and violet to yellow to oranges and reds at the end. "Genome'" is pretty, too, because the green just stands out. The word "green" has orange in it.

>I get those when I'm on DXM but never in sober reality.
It's weird how much it's like tripping, honestly. I've had all this shit since I was a kid, but I do remember seeing sound as colored images the first time I took a quarter of mushrooms, and never since.

>>26393191
>hear sound

>>26393126
GORDUN FREEMIN

>>26393077
I swear to God I've seen you in another thread.

>>26393121
Does that help with keeping track of them, at least?

>>26393173
It doesn't have any colors. It's really tangible, though. I felt it in my lower back and midsection, it tapped me at one point on the neck, and the tone 15 seconds in I felt in my eyes. Really, it mostly doesn't feel like anything as much as it does make my body feel like things. Light. Flowy. Electric. Gaseous. The high-pitched tone at 1:40-whatever felt nice in my jaw, and I felt a lot of the same thing in the back of my throat and inner ear. Part of that I honestly felt in my dick.

Sorry, I don't get colors.

>>26393258
Real talk.
>>
I see numbers as genders.

like 3 and 7 are female, for instance.
>>
>>26393302

>>26393173
Here, thats very interesting! I am jelly of how you experience sound, have you ever thought about making music yourself? I think someone with your perspective on things would end up making some good sounds!
>>
>>26393336
Music is like playing with fire for me. I like it, but it can be intense, and bad music isn't just disappointing, it fucking enrages me. I've been composing since I was a kid and I've got a few dozen songs written out in my head from that, but last year was the first time I actually began learning to play anything or to read music.

It's actually kinda funny. I color in my music sheets to read them, not because I have colors for the notes, but because it's easier than counting lines and spaces.

>>26393336
Is it just binary, or is there more to their persons than their sexes? And are there any neutral or double-gendered numbers?
>>
File: sortalikethis.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sortalikethis.png
34KB, 500x500px
>>26394323
Part of that was meant for
>>26394155
>>
>>26394323
>Is it just binary, or is there more to their persons than their sexes? And are there any neutral or double-gendered numbers?

Just binary sexes.

1- male
2- male
3- female
4- female
5- male
6- male
7- female
8- male
9- male

Double-digit and larger numbers seem to just take the gender of the last number. So 104 would be female, since it ends in 4.

I think this all originated with a children's book I read when I was like 5 or something, which had the numbers personified as characters. I don't know if their genders in the book match how I see them now or not.
>>
>>26394769
Way off anon.

1 - male
2 - male
3 - female
4 - male
5 - male
6 - female
7 - male
8 - female
9 - female
>>
I was once able to see music when I fucked up my candyflip. the lsd was coming up just as the mdma roll was wearing off, making the trip extremely intense.
>it was like seeing something with your inner eye but it came by itself
>it looked like some kind of mandala as it was basically 1 square with shit happening in it mirrored at the middle to appear 4 times
>i had to concentrate to see what was happening around me with my real eyes

I particularly remember this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTPGpBBwt1w
>It was mostly green and brown, with the colours dancing around like water drops
>>
>>26394323
This is fun

1 - Male
2 - Hermaphrodite
3 - Female
4 - Male
5 - Female
6 - Male
7 - Female
8 - Male
9 - Male
>>
>>26392932
I see and sometimes feel music. I have had even more experiences (such as feeling and seeing some smells) before I hit puberty.
>>
is there a way to give myself synesthesia permanently
>>
>>26392932
I like it alot, I'm getting a keyboard so I can play music this week.

Want to learn this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk6AVDeID78
>>
>>26394769
>>26394920
>>26395117
You guys are kinda wrong.
1: Male
2: Male
3: Female
4: Female
5: Male
6: Hermaphrodite
7: Male
8: Female
9: Female
>>
ive got the bastard form of it i suppose, misophonia/misokinesia.
>>
I see coloured numbers
>1
black
>2
deep blue
>3
yellow going for orange
>4
red
>5
dark green
>6
brown
>7
dark purple
>8
indigo (an almost black blue)
>9
a really fucking gay purple, very pinkish and brillant

it's rather handy to remember phone numbers, and long numbers that share an aesthetic pallette are outright beautiful
>>
>>26392932
why yes, i am a genius, and you are too
thank you for asking fellow genius
>>
>>26394920
You associate the female gender with circle shapes and the male gender with line shapes.
>>
File: 1426518303840.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1426518303840.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>1
bing
>2
tong
>3
bzz
>4
errrr
>5
hah
>6
dmmm
>7
scree
>8
aaa
>9
gay
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.