[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lets go clubbing anon why do normies like clubbing so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: jHpg6zqT_400x400.png (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jHpg6zqT_400x400.png
106KB, 400x400px
>lets go clubbing anon
why do normies like clubbing so much?
>>
What would you rather be doing with friends?

The best place to act a damn fool is out clubbing.
I know yo cant or dont want to. But it is quite cathartic.
>>
Get drunk and not worry about school/work for a few hours.
>>
>>26392277
>>26392326
This senpai

It's actually a great environment for an introverted person to branch out of their comfort zone a little bit. Just got hammered and walk around, you might meet some grills and have a good time.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 147x136px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 147x136px
>>26391879
Fuck, I love clubbing anon! Where you been?
>>
>>26392362
I do, but the last time I danced with a grill I was so badly shitfaced that it just ended up akward
>>
>>26392628
Then drink less next time. Everybody has that sweet spot. For me it's 5 or 6 shots.
>>
>>26392362
>>26392677
been clubbing about 10 times and i end up either not drinking enough and awkwardly standing around then leaving early or drinking way too much and blacking out and waking up in a bus shelter at 5am. there is no sweet spot for me.
>>
File: 1409858377806.jpg (41KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409858377806.jpg
41KB, 425x960px
A lot of people that go to clubs genuinely like the music they play there

That, and guys like clubbing because girls like clubbing

The shit music, impetus to dance and mountains of guys clambering over anything female really puts me off. Not to even mention the overpriced drinks and getting charged at both entry and the cloakroom

I don't go when invited anymore
>>
>>26392771
>not going only to free events or getting there early
>not dumping your jacket in a corner somewhere
>not stealing random people's drinks when they're not looking
>not clubbing completely for free
plebe-tier display, anon.
>>
>>26392771
>cloakroom
>he goes clubbin in hogwarts
>>
fucking this. my roommates like, "well its my friday" i fucking hate him.
>now hes gonna get all my friends to go out and if i stay home i look like a robot.
>mfw the girl im fucking is in that friend group and she always wants to come over to spend the night
>tfw i just want to smoke weed and play fallout without having to spend money at a bar
>mfw its 4 days from valentines day

JUST
>>
File: iggy-pop-the-idiot.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iggy-pop-the-idiot.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
NIGHTCLUBBING
WE'RE NIGHTCLUBBING
>>
>>26392825
>getting there early
ISHYGDDT

>>26392827
What do Americans call it?
>>
when Chad and Stacy club, it's because they know they can get laid and know theyre the hottest shit in the club

when average normie sluts go, it's because
>"omgg girlzz night wooo dont hit on us silly bois"
and want the ego boost of turning down most guys, but accepting free drinks, all while hoping Chad notices them

when average normie guys go, they think they'll get laid
>"fuck yea bro pregame bro let's do this shit time to fuck some sloots"
but most of the time they dont get any action and just end up going back home alone drunk

and when betas go they nurse drinks for a few hours while sticking to the outer walls of the club looking at all the sluts wearing tight dresses hoping they'll magically come to mr. wallflower over here
>>
>>26393097
this except chads and staceys basically dont exist, no one really stands out
>>
It replaces complex social interaction, that require a brain, like a conversation with something easy and purely physical like dancing and getting shitfaced.

Its the simpletons pleasure.
>>
Any blues fans on here?
>>
I never tried MDMA or LSD but I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>26393967
I like some blues rock if that counts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqI2C1AJkUc
>>
>>26391879
Having paruresis makes going to a club a fucking nightmare.

I have to exit the club, walk to an empty street and try to find a place to hide in order to piss.

Awkward as fuck when going out with friends.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.