[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neets4GOD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: christkid.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
christkid.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Good day cucks, today is the start of good ole' lent.

Hope you children of GOD have already went to morning mass.

Oh hmmm wait, I forgot you have jobs...hmmph oh well, I guess that 11$/hr is worth everlasting damnation in h*ll

Ta ta~
>>
File: 1454425894924.jpg (81KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454425894924.jpg
81KB, 800x900px
>>26391550
Jobcentre has me working at their office tomorrow, went for "tour" there today with some guy who is clearly more of a robot than i am.

I'm really looking forward to 'working' with him desu senpai
>>
>>26391610
As long as you have GOD in your mind you will always be successful future wagecuck. But don't forget to visit his house EVERY week to pay homage
>>
File: 1454788568318.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1454788568318.png
54KB, 470x698px
after a year of being neet, will my applications be trashed when they see the gap? I'm only looking to apply to entry-level wageslave jobs that basically have no requirements.

if I get an interview and they ask about the gap, should I tell them I've kept busy maintaining our property or will I look like an even bigger manchild?
>>
Of course neetcucks believe in religion
I mean I already knew they were all complete morons who cant function without mommy but damn

Enjoy church little buddy.
In the mean time us wagebros will actually be doing something productive with our lives thanks
>>
>>26391634
It's unpaid work but it gets them off my case for about half a year for 4 weeks work, and i don't believe in any god if that's what your implying, im pretty drunk right now
>>
File: wagecucks1of762.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks1of762.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>26391662
Oh don't you worry wagey, I was sure to get my daily mickies intake. Hey maybe I saw you when I ordered!

Where you that depressed, sweaty, manlet behind the counter?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26391550
This is a good reminder that NEETs go to heaven.
>>
>>26391550
>mfw Emperor trump takes your NEETbucks.

Get ready for a newdeal Neetcuck. Have fun doing backbreaking work repairing America's infrastructure one shitty road and failing bridge at a time. Meanwhile I'll have my salaried management position. It's all wal-mart, yeah, but my christmas bonus alone was 20k.

I love when we hire someone in and you can just tell they're a NEET who got tossed on their ass. I always push them through the hiring process because I love watching them fail.
>>
>>26392007
>20k bonus
>Walmart
Your full of it. Not even a NEET
>>
File: 1454296271396.jpg (1MB, 2048x948px) Image search: [Google]
1454296271396.jpg
1MB, 2048x948px
>>26391550
>enjoy your hell, slothfag

Proverbs 13:4 - The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 6:6 - Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise.

1 Timothy 5:8 - But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

2 Thessalonians - For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 - For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.
>>
>got my wisdom teeth out yesterday
>have done nothing today and probably won't be able to tomorrow

Wow the NEET life sure is fun
>>
>>26391662
Buttblasted wagie ahoy
>>
>>26392060
My store manage didn't specify, but he told me his was over 100k. We're a high volume store and did very well over christmas, smashed all of our numbers. Even the employe's bonus was close to double a piece (between 300-500 depending on position). So no, not full of it.
>>
>>26392069
>old testament

kek, youre going to hell too then you retard.
>>
File: wagie slavie.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
wagie slavie.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
HEY WAGIE, get back to work.

My dominos pizza isn't gonna pay for itself now is it?
>>
>>26392173
>Timothy
>Thessalonians

I thought NEETs used their time to educate themselves? Clearly not in your case.
>>
>>26391550
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwn

*burp*

Don't worry OP already went to mass and got a whopping 700gbp
>>
>>26392501
>cherry picking

just stop
>>
>>26392623
Nice try moving the goal posts. You won't be able to do that when you stand before the Lord and he condemns you to hell for your slothful ways.

Find some places in the Bible in favor of NEETdom if you can.
>>
File: 1451587107622.jpg (5KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1451587107622.jpg
5KB, 250x196px
>be wagekek
>work for large car company
>leased a new fast 4 cylinder shitbox which I'm going to get in 5 weeks
NIGGA I CAN'T WAIT

JUMP OUT A WHIP NIGGA
LIKE I'M A SLAVEMASTER
I POST A RARE PEPE NIGGA
I'M FEELIN WAY BETTER
I'M FEELIN WAY BETTER
I'M FEELIN WAY BETTER
I'M FEELIN WAY BETTER
I'M FEELIN WAY BETTER

STAY JELLY NEETS
STAY JELLY NEETS
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.