[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever our differences, 4chan used to be a community of men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1422384938273.png (453KB, 711x692px) Image search: [Google]
1422384938273.png
453KB, 711x692px
Whatever our differences, 4chan used to be a community of men that knew how the world really worked. We had that soul crushing wisdom and cynicism at age 20, that most people don't acquire until 60.

The fact that this is gone is one of the most soul crushing things about modern 4chan.
>>
4Chan was never good faget
>>
File: 0722savage.jpg (18KB, 269x220px)
0722savage.jpg
18KB, 269x220px
>>26390973

If you want the wisdom of 60 year olds, listen to talk radio.
>>
>wisdom

Nobody ever invests more than 30 minutes to any content presented in a thread
>>
>>26391010

t. faggot

4chan is dying a slow death and it's painful to watch. There will never be anything to replace it either.

Some people desperately tried to go to 8ch, some people just went back out into the real world, but the old 4chan isn't coming back.
>>
File: oldman2.jpg (103KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
oldman2.jpg
103KB, 780x780px
>>26391053
>some people just went back out into the real world

..and others decided to leave it
>>
ever listen to an old person?
there is no wisdom there.
just a desperate clinging to "opinions"
and still pathetically driven by consumption and materialism.
>>
>old 4chan

From which year? 2003? 2006? 2010? 2013?
>>
>>26391115
>still pathetically driven by consumption and materialism.

my dad is like this. the highlight of his week is when the grocery stores put out their sales ads. he feels the need to tell me about everything he bought, where he bought it, and the price he paid for it.

but he's a hoarder too... so it's probably related
>>
>>26391288
Man this shit just gets worse as people get older
They have fewer and fewer things that genuinely define them, their dreams have been crushed over and over again by the harsh realities of life and their own self-destructive or at the very least not self-nurturing habits (wageslavery among them, lol)
There's nothing left but fucking flea markets and grocery stores and what one family member said to another several months ago

Everything beautiful exists to eventually be destroyed
>>
I feel you OP
Being a robot used to be about more than not having a gf
Shit could get intensely unique every once in awhile around here, but it's drowned out by so many shitposts and people who are being drowned out by whatever it is that's going on with them
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (80KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
80KB, 1500x1383px
>>26391759

I know that bro, feel.
>>
Daily reminder
Everytime you recall a memory it gets altered in some way.
>>
>>26391053
Most of them are dead my friend.
>>
>>26390973
>community of men that knew how the world worked
>posts Elliot
>>
>>26391288
No offence but he is telling you so you understand the price of food and start helping him pay for it you fucking idiot. That is not his highlight of his life, he hates he has to do that. Every week just waiting for you to wake up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.