[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /ramen/ here? this stuff is legendary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ramennoodles.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
ramennoodles.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
who /ramen/ here?

this stuff is legendary
>>
>>26390966
Never tried it, any good? What does it go well with
>>
>>26390966

Ramen fug yea! Tasty, cheap, quick and easy to make. Never tried Nissin, so far my fav is Samyang, best spices imo. Anyone know of anything that goes well together with noodles? I like eggs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA
>>
>>26391088
Pretty bad taste desu. Shin Ramyun is top tier senpai
>>
>>26390966
>high calorie
>high sodium
>nothing else

it's meh. it's good every once and a while to scratch that savory "dogs eat their own shit" itch, but other than that it's pretty useless.

you're able to make much better food with cheaper ingredients.
>>
>>26391088
That's actually pretty good, George got some flows
>>26392056
This tbhfam
Just buy a few bags of rice, cheaper and really tasty
>>
>>26391222
Shin Ramyun is expensive-tier for average instant ramen. only thing good about it is that they make it into a shape that fits noodle bowls perfect.
was way too spicy and didn't have much flavour besides that.
i just get indomie migoreng because they're cheap and taste pretty good.. a bit overly salty though, but just have to use less of the flavouring.

>>26391088
tomatos, onions/shallots and grated carrot are easy to add. the tomatos make it a bit less 'salty' and the onions make the taste better... i like cheese with it too, but cottage cheese is better imo since it's usually too salty tasting with normal cheese.

>>26392056
yea but making proper meals like stirfry chicken rice or something you have to wash up pot from the rice, wok/pan from the meat plus I use an extra plate for chopping/seasoning meat, and then have to take 30mins cooking/preparing it.

while ramen all i need is a plate and bowl, use the bowl to cook the ramen and then chop tomato/stuff I add into on there. boil water and drain after 4 minutes then add in shit and eat.
washing up dishes used for ramen is easy too

I lived off mostly ramen with added vegetables for main meals for about 4-5 months.. but now I cook rice mainly for meals because it's just as cheap and I don't use as much sodium and theres less fat.
I dunno what those months of ramen everyday did to my health though. probably wasn't too healthy
>>
i like sapporo ichiban
>>
do you americans have the vegetable flavor nissin instant noodles? it was my favorite growing up
>>
>>26393028
>tomatos, onions/shallots and grated carrot are easy to add. the tomatos make it a bit less 'salty' and the onions make the taste better... i like cheese with it too, but cottage cheese is better imo since it's usually too salty tasting with normal cheese.

Thx. Ima give it a whirl
>>
>>26393231
with the tomatos it's hard to get the 'good' with it.. grated carrot are my favourite to add though. gives something crunchy and bit extra
also I make sandwiches with the ramen too and add lettuce
>>
File: Paldo Yukejang pk.jpg (124KB, 674x600px) Image search: [Google]
Paldo Yukejang pk.jpg
124KB, 674x600px
>tfw grocery store within walking distance jacked the prices up from $1 to $3.50 for a 6 pack probably because you bought it so much

Haven't had packeted ramen in a few months just because of that

Love this shit tho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.