[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your 18 year old son comes to you and says: >"dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: 1425612689709.jpg (118KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1425612689709.jpg
118KB, 698x1024px
>your 18 year old son comes to you and says:
>"dad I am not comfortable with the sex I was born with and I want to be a girl now".

How do you react?
>>
As long as you're happy I'll support you. I love you unconditionally.
>>
Son do you have Alzheimer's as well? You told me this yesterday in another thread
>>
>>26390741
should ask if its about chinese cartoons
or observe with whom he's hanging around
>>
Beat him, disown him, and tell him he is to leave my home and never contact me again once he turns 18. I will then cry myself to sleep and wonder where I fucked up.
>>
>"I'm not comfortable with being your dad either and I want to be childless now"
>>
File: 37 dicks.gif (27KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
37 dicks.gif
27KB, 320x237px
I would say:

Son, you're thinking of gender, not sex. You're a boy because you have a penis, not because you like toys aimed at boys. Dressing like girl does not make you different or in line with who you are, you are too young to be concerned with social constructs so you will wear what I get you. This does not have an impact on who you are.

In reality, you can't rationalize with a child. So I'd tell him to shut the fuck up and wear what he has because he isn't getting anything else.
>>
>>26390841
>you are too young to be concerned with social constructs so you will wear what I get you

OP says 18 years old, you still pick out clothes for your 18 year old?
>>
File: 0gycigV.jpg (1MB, 1595x3000px) Image search: [Google]
0gycigV.jpg
1MB, 1595x3000px
>your son turns into Stacy
>comes home one night
>"d-dad I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Chad"

How do you react?
>>
File: 1402261749523.gif (953KB, 155x134px) Image search: [Google]
1402261749523.gif
953KB, 155x134px
>>26390875
Sorry, I read it as 8 yearold.

I'd tell him that he's an idiot trying to identify with a concept instead of being who he is. that he's less of a person by trying to fit into a role designated by society, that he's letting his emotions and the public sway his character and that he's a disappointment of a son because he can't stay on his own two feet mentally. I'd tell him that he can act like whoever he wants and that I don't find value in it because he's just adhering to what he's told by speshul snowflake tumblrinas in an attempt to gain any semblance of character or identity in this fucked up and individually secluded society, that he is relying too much on presentation and being noticed and acceptance, and it will not giving him the satisfaction he's looking for because that craving for self acceptance by measuring it to society. he'll remain unfulfilled like all other lost people trying to figure out what's wrong with them when there isn't anything wrong and they're just human with standard problems, just placed in different aspects of their lives.
>>
>>26390906
holly crap it's still an ugly man
not even internet pictures life this one achieved
>>
File: 1427514449029.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427514449029.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>26390945
>Chad walks up to you flexing his muscles
>"what did you just say about my girlfriend you fucking creepy old man?"
>>
>>26390741
You're 18, I can't do anything to stop you
>>
>>26390777
Lucky 7's are truth.
I'm genderqueer so I would be able to understand exactly what my child is saying and I would support them however they wanted to approach their identity.
>>
Shitposting on 4chan
When are you gonna talk to xir about it?
>>
>>26391046
>genderqueer
So you're just a tranny who refuses to be labeled as a tranny because its too commonplace now. Riiiiiiight.
>>
>>26391171
No, it means that I don't identify as either male or female.
>>
>You're 18 years old, I'm not legally obligated to care about you anymore. Get the fuck out of my house.
>>
"okay i will support you but only if you volunteer to help a young person with real, actualx legitimate physical disabilities for six months. go read to a blind person or transcribe audio to a Deaf person, just so long as you put yourself in the shoes of people who never chose to be born with limitations that sets them up for a lifetime of exclusion and ridicule."
>>
>>26391208
then what do you identify as? I'm actually curious now and apologize for being standoffish or whatever
>>
File: 1426240817440.jpg (16KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
1426240817440.jpg
16KB, 250x334px
too late kid
i know traps and you aren't fool anyone
>>
I report the thread since it's the same one we had yesterday, and the day before it, and so on.
>>
How many time will op keep posting this one before he gets tired of it and goes back to cuckposting?
>>
Urge my son to talk to a psychiatrist. Because he clearly needs one.
I would be very disappointed if he actually transitions though.
>>
>>26391229
It's fine, it's 4chan.

It differs within the community how people define their genderqueer identity, but for me, I basically identify as non-binary. Since I present as male, I don't really mind that new people will always address me as such, but I also present as a woman in certain circumstances as well.
My soul is a combination of male and female and some days I like to identify that way and with my female name.
>>
>>26391320
your soul?
so to be genderqueer you have to believe in the concept of a soul?
>>
>>26391320
This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life
>>
File: trannies.jpg (316KB, 1050x1486px) Image search: [Google]
trannies.jpg
316KB, 1050x1486px
>>26390906
i dont know how many times I have to post this to point out the cherry picked photos.
>>
>>26391338
I'm using it as a byword here, but gender identity is something that exists in the brain, and is often described by trans people as "how I feel on the inside." Soul is a fancy way of putting it, but its just the idea of gender identity. So the way I experience my gender is that of both male and female - a cis person experiences it as only one or the other.
>>
>>26391367
The sad thing is he is not alone with this made up bullshit and I fear someday people like him will be accepted as normal.
>>
File: 782189.jpg (57KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
782189.jpg
57KB, 500x250px
>dad I'm a girl now, you got a problem with that?

How do you react?
>>
>>26390741
I'd strip him naked and make sure he would actually pass as a girl without surgery.

If he needs surgery that's doable as long as he's ok being daddies little fuck slut, which from what I understand about trannies, he will.
>>
>>26390833
>once he turns 18.
>your 18 year old son comes to you and says
He is already that age.
>>
>>26390741
>How do you react?

I gently remind him that he has internalized transphobia since he is implying that he was born male, although he was actually born a female and just assigned male at birth by privileged cis*gender doctors who are on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>26390944
Hmmmmmm quality parenting, trivializing and dismissing their child's complaints while making it clear that they hold a strong opinion about something and fully expect you to agree with them regardless of whether their arguments are actually valid. It's a classic way to force them to do what you want while making it seem like it's just common sense.
>>
>>26391413
wait, so you experience both? simultaneously or seperately?

and isn't this what genderfluid is too?
>>
File: 1452719153350.jpg (225KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452719153350.jpg
225KB, 682x600px
>>26391370
Whoa
Hold up
Are you saying
That people post pictures
That are intentionally picked
To make them look good
Jesus christ
Thats it
That's the missing link
NIGGA
YOU CRACKED THE CASE
I'M WILLING TO BET THAT THESE PEOPLE PROBABLY HAVE SHITTY ANGLES AND FEATURES THAT THEY ARE DELIBERATELY NOT SHOWING
NIGGGGGAAAAA
>>
>>26391477
I experience both simultaneously, but my point is that I don't necessarily express both outwardly at all times.

Gender fluidity falls closer to the idea that gender can change over time (which even I'm suspicious of - the science is out still) and people who are "genderfluid" claim that they oscillate between male and female identity. My decision to present differently on some days doesn't change that my identity is always that of part male and part female. Since the structure of trans/non-binary brains is fundamentally different than that of a cis person, I have a hard time believing that gender can shift over time.
>>
>>26391457
This is radically dangerous avant-garde shitposting damn. Normalizing extremist SJW movements until they just become something everyone believes. Unironically.

Fucking hardcore.
>>
>>26391462
No he's really just rationally explaining the problem with putting identity and what people see you as before becoming an actual person. He said it like a dick but he's not wrong
>>
>>26391529
>Since the structure of trans/non-binary brains is fundamentally different than that of a cis person.
I'm gonna need a source on that... Besides our knowledge of neuroscience is very primitive and thusly should be taken with a grain of salt. Like everything but I'm sure you saw one study of like 20 people and now thing it's an absolute truth
>>
>>26391529
huh. that makes sense I suppose.

so, is gender assigned? not necessarily by mankind, but by a higher power perhaps?
>>
>>26391533
you now manually realize the entire current site culture is just layers of people tricking retards by pretending to be retarded over many years
>>
I'll accept him however the fuck I have to, but 18 does seem a bit young to permanently alter your body in such a drastic fashion. I remember being 18, and it was a confusing time. I don't even think your hormones are even done being weird by then, or that you're done growing mentally. Fuck, I'm 22, and I still feel like a kid.

I'd probably do my research, say I love and accept them, and talk to them about making permanent decisions and if this is something they really know they want.
>>
File: 1435597550447.jpg (411KB, 1920x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1435597550447.jpg
411KB, 1920x1012px
>>26391046
Can you not comprehend how much of waste of their time you are after all those years? They've literally put up with trying to raise you all this time and the bare minimum your parents ask of you is to become a responsible adult.

But you can't even grant them that, All they have to show for what I assume must've been longer than 2 decades, is a grown man fucked in the head, pretending to be a girl all day. Now they're past 40 and their family will cease to be because you fucked it all up.

I cannot even imagine the disappointment a parent with a problem child could have, I would've probably already pull the trigger at this point. Thank god I'm not investing time, money and feelings into something like that.
>>
>>26390962
>chad
>balding at 23

LMAO, okay bud, what a real chad! ;^)
>>
>>26390833
you fucked up everywhere because you beat up your own son over social standards set by people outside of your immediate family
>>
>>26390741
"Whatever faggot." And then let him do it.
>>
>>26390741
Scold and beat him like it would help
>>
>>26390906

he waited to long to start hrt and will never be passable
>>
>>26392533
>pointy elbows 2/10 no pass
>>
this tank top is sweet

only on girls though

it would look flamingly horrible and pretentious on guys
>>
>>26393094
but it's made for feminine guys
>>
>well I identify as childless so you're free to do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>26390741
To be honest, i'd show that tranny life isnt worth in the end. There are countless data about mtf ending life killing themselves.
>>
>>26390741
Good luck reincarnating as one, I'll pay for the rope.
>>
>Implying I didn't have my wife abort males
>implying I decided to have children at all
>implying I had sex

"Well son go ahead and be a faggot but you're waiting until cyborgs become a thing like I am to become a true androgyne."
>>
Tell him it's okay to be a fag and it's okay to cross dress but if he insists on being a girl he has a mental illness called body dysmorphia and I will send him to therapy to get it corrected.
>>
I don't want kids because of reasons like this. What am I supposed to say, "Son stop drinking that liberal koolaid?" Like he is going to give a shit?

He is a person, an individual. I don't own him, all I can control is whether or not he is given the opportunity to exist. If he was never born he can't disappoint me with this bullshit.
>>
>>26391522
even at the worst angles girls look like girls and boys look like boys

trannies always look like target practice

>mfw you
>>
File: 1453393083506.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1453393083506.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>26393794
That's not right either, angles can make a dude look like a chick and chick look like a dude. You are either not a smart person or are unaccustomed to taking pictures. It could even be both.
>>
Tell him i don't care and to go ahead.

This type of shit is only done for attention or because they have a mental illness.

If its for attention, he'll get over it eventually.

If he's mentally ill, there's not much i can do.
>>
>>26390741
Hi "I am not comfortable with the sex I was born with and I want to be a girl now", I am dad
>>
>>26390741
I'd suggest he gets counseling to first ensure he actually has gender dysphoria and isn't just parroting something he saw in the Internet. If so, he's free to do what he wants, he's an adult at that age and it's not like I can force his hand without some major emotional manipulation.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.