[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, gays or whatever. What do you think of Elliott Rodgers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: article-shoot9-0524.jpg (47KB, 970x643px) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot9-0524.jpg
47KB, 970x643px
Girls, gays or whatever.
What do you think of Elliott Rodgers looks wise?
I've been told I look like him
>>
he's beautiful
dsl but generally a good face

i showed his videos to my mom and she thinks he's handsome too
>>
>>26390273
His pics and videos are all mostly in flattering angles and lighting. He isn't ugly, but he isn't as handsome as he wanted us to think.
>>
>>26390247
Tiny eyes, fucked up face shape. He looks like a turtle, or a hawk or something. He doesn't look human.
>>
>>26390247
he looks like a serial killer. really.
>>
I remember when it all kicked off a lot of girls were commenting on the news stories stuff like
>why would he do something like this there's no need, he could have got girls with his looks

It wasn't his looks the reason he got rejected, it was because he was a mentally deficient psychopath

You'll be fine, m8
>>
I wouldn't fuck him and I'm still a virgin homo dying for a cock
>>
>>26390716
>psychopath
Women don't date psychopaths at all right?
>>
>>26390733
I think Elliot Rodgers is proof that yes indeed, women do not date that specific type of psychopath
>>
He looks fine, even though in the pictures that he took, he had a case of the angles to make himself look better, he still looks fine in shots not taken by him and stuff.

The reason girls didn't like him wasn't his looks, but his shitty personality and he never understood that. Even before being a mass murderer, his personality was already a shitter and people he met picked up on that.
>>
>>26390247
ignore this>>26390273

factoring ecerything in he's like a 5.5/10

-orange hued skin

-dumb haircut

-fucked up weird nose that always looks runny

-black lips with that contrast with his white and asian feautes (makking him like a complete freak

~cherrypicked facial structure (high cheekbones from his mongoloid descent, but not in a good or bad way)

-small eyes with big eyebrows

~brown eyes

uhhhh ya
>>
Just an average looking guy, too skinny for his age but that's obviously fixable. If he was 6'4 and athletic we wouldn't even be having this discussion
>>
>>26390676
>>26390716
>>26390733
he wasn't a psycopath deep down
he was just a narcissist
psychopaths are very good in manipulating people
he was just a boy filled with hatred
>>
>>26390733
>Women don't date psychopaths at all right?

Women are attracted to social dominance.

If a guy is a poor, ghetto butterface but a tough guy who is respected a feared around the ghetto he'll be rolling, literally ROLLING in pussy.

If a guy is a short, balding Jew but in charge of a successful company and taking interviews for television on the reg and people actually care about what he has to say he'll be rolling, literally ROLLING in pussy.

But if a man is reasonably handsome and from a well to do, socially influential family (like young elliot) yet doesn't command and social respect he'll get nothing. Nothing at all.

It's all about social status and dominance.
>>
>>26390834
He could still get special snowflakes
His standards were too high
>>
File: 1436326932025.jpg (38KB, 431x426px) Image search: [Google]
1436326932025.jpg
38KB, 431x426px
He looks like a manchild
Good thing he proved me right by spergging out and trying to kill people too.

His entire manifesto boils down to him being a massive pussy because he couldn't take the time to make his personality better, and thought everything revolved around money.

Instead of doing something productive with his life, he went full retard mode and decided he just had to make someone pay instead of going to a fucking therapist.
>>
>>26390917
>trying to kill people too.
>trying
>>
honestly ugly as fuck, borderline repulsive.

i've never understood this meme that people think he is attractive.

mismatch of masculine/feminine facial features

i would honestly say he has no good facial features
>>
>>26390917
>trying to kill people
He succeeded
>he couldn't take the time to make his personality better
It was his stature if you read his manifesto, guy was bullied and ostracized because he was diminutive.
>>
>>26390964
succeeded in killing, failed to make everybody pay
>I'll make everyone pay
>Kills 2 betas, 2 ugly girls, 1 stacy and 1 chad
reminder that he went to starbucks between the killings
>>
>>26391013
>moving the goalpost entirely
You said "Good thing he proved me right by spergging out and trying to kill people too." didn't so much as mention his intent, he killed six people.
>>
>>26390917
have you ever tried changing your personality?
its impossible
you can fake it with a mask
but the mask always comes off
>>
>>26391037
I'm not the guy you replied to, I'm on Elliot side, but he messed up
Should have been 6 stacies
>>
Average for an asian male. He could have ran anime game and appealed to chubby weeaboo bishes easily but no way did he ever have a shot with a hot blonde.
>>
>>26391052
Should have been every single woman and Chad, but he's just a man.
>>
>>26390951
Yeah I think he has some components that are present in good looking people (symmetry, cheekbones etc.) but his face is just such an awful mismatch of features. It's really the asian-white mixing that kills him. The asian lips and nose just ruin his face somehow. I think growing older would do his face a ton of good as the feminine features would be reduced. But yeah as it is he's just not conventionally good looking. He looks odd.
>>
File: 1444004872414.jpg (31KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
1444004872414.jpg
31KB, 256x358px
I bet he wouldn't have had his autism fit if he just managed to get his dick wet.

Hell, lets lower it to just a fleshlight, since it seems that's all he was capable of.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.