[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the NEET life a neat life? Should I consider it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: CO46E0pWUAAaCKJ.png (111KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
CO46E0pWUAAaCKJ.png
111KB, 444x444px
Is the NEET life a neat life? Should I consider it?
>>
>>26390229

No. you'll end up dead.
>>
It's fucking awesome dude it's the best thing ever.
It can't last long, though. I doubt you'll get bored but eventually you'll need money and independence.
>>
>>26390261
>it can't last long
Why did I just start my 6th year as a NEET then? Unless we experience time differently, five full years is a pretty long time.
>>
>>26390229
It works if you have money or a loving family and dont give a fuck what outsiders think
>>
>>26390274
It's a pretty short time, you retarded faggot.
Will you be a NEET until you're 40? That'd be a long time, but it sounds pretty miserable.
>>
>>26390274
>>26390321

been NEET 5 years... it's gone by in a flash. It was a bad decision... I could have made enough to buy a house and shit by now.
>>
>>26390287
It does work but you will get really depressed
I was bullied in school and dropped out of it for a few years. Good times because you can finally do all the things you ever wanted to do like watch all the tv shows you want or play games and browse 4chan all day but eventually life catches up with you and you need to make up for all the time you lost
If you really want to take some off time tell your mother that you want to see a psychiatrist and tell him you're depressed and unable to work at the moment etc
you'll get a year or two where your family will let you be in your room and tolerate it

in my experience it was not worth it i honestly have to say
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26390229
This is my opinion (I'm speaking from experience): It's heaven on earth and worth considering.
>>
As long as you dont turn into a fat turd and play video games all day. It is good for people with a lot of passion for things they can not earn money with. For lazy fucks its a death sentence, because they will become even more lazy.
>>
>>26390364
I worked until 24 got inheritance money and have been neeting for 5 years. The only times i get depressed is when i let other peoples expectations of me get to me. Ive always enjoyed not doing much so its pretty much heaven for me.
>>
>>26390377
>heaven on earth
>dependent on govt/mommy (who can always cut your gbp any time and by however much tey feel like it)
>Not even making 5 figures
>not being able to afford luxuries
>>
File: cry.gif (459KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
459KB, 384x288px
>>26390229
>Decide to be NEET
>Quit job, shit on bosses desk
>Apply for NEETbux
>Don't receive NEETbux because I intentionally quit my job just to get NEETbux and mr skehelsteen doesn't want me to get paid by johnny law
>Find a new job
>Once a wagie always a wagie
>>
File: primopepe.jpg (52KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
primopepe.jpg
52KB, 610x610px
>decide to become a NEET
>go to the grocery store and buy a pack of coke bottles and garbage bags
>empty the coke bottles on the street
>take the coke bottles home to be used as piss bottles
>tape the garbage bags to the windows so no sunlight gets in
>order a onahole from amazon
>fashion a noose from bedsheets in case I need to kill myself
>tell my mom I'm a hikikomori now and not to disturb me baka
>force myself to watch cowboy bebop even though I didn't like it
>recommend it to everyone on 4chan so I get autism respect
>spend most days arguing about IQ and STEM degrees
>>
>>26390229

No way anon dont believe the meme its not fun or cool. Turned my anxiety into psycotic depressoion

>NEETbux not even once

>Just to make it clear i am on jobseekers benefits in the uk not any unable to work / welfare type deal.
>>
>>26390229
The only people that enjoy the neet life are those that are too mentally self handicapped to enjoy regular existence
>>
>>26392437
stop lying
i have no ability to enjoy anything but drugs
>>
File: wallpaper-3007073.jpg (595KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-3007073.jpg
595KB, 2560x1440px
>>26390229
Let me make a disclaimer to my post saying my country doesn't have the dole or NEET bucks or anything like that

That said, NO, the NEET life is shit.

>Never leave the house
even as a KV with no friends at least when I had a job I wasn't sitting in the exact same place starring at a PC screen

>Despite what you think you will not be productive
The lack of any schedule or deadline will leave you just slothing about wasting away your life. You can literally feel it happen. Every day,week,month,or even year that goes by will feel like lost time your never getting back

>No money
unless you mooch off your family you cant fucking survive without money. You also cant fully engage in hobbies or interests.

All in all it will just leave you depressed and reinforce your worst habits
>>
>>26392505
I stopped abusing harder stuff, even marijuana and psychadelics. Now just alcohol. I am probably an alcohol although functioning for now.

I never meant it like that.

But trust me my saddest days were those as a neet. No one said you have to enjoy life. Almost everyone doesn't. But being a neet is giving up on life.
>>
File: 1448591778512.jpg (22KB, 309x456px) Image search: [Google]
1448591778512.jpg
22KB, 309x456px
>>26392873
> I am probably an alcohol
>>
>>26393005
See I am drinking at 1pm on my day off because like I said, functional alcoholic which lead to that mistake

Then I read it after posting and went aw fuck.

>It's the police mam your son has been killed by a hit and run driver
>>
>>26390229
its LITERALLY entirely dependent on the person

some people it may be pure bliss
other people it will be pure hell

you have to try it out in other to know if NEET life is for you, some people will never truely be happy until they are NEET and some people can only be happy by wagecucking
>>
NEET life is fucking great. I'm not happy, but I'm the closest I've been to happiness since before I went to kindergarten. The hardest part is dealing with people trying to get you a job, though. I have to keep telling them I don't want one, and they don't seem to understand.
>>
I was a neet for almost 2 years and fucking hated it, turned into a fat miserable alcoholic and i did nothing but drink and play video games. Only left the house to collect autism bux and more booze. I probably would've killed myself had I been a neet for another year so in a way it was not worth it. I'm a wagie now but I still miss being drunk constantly.
>>
I'm just a couple of weeks into it, but it's pretty ok for now. Money probably won't be a big issue because of my savings, but it's weird to be in a quiet house with not much to do.

Went for a walk, made a sandwich, now I'm shitposting. There's no more beer left, so that sucks, will have to get more soon.

Still, I catch myself thinking "I should go back to work, making some good money will really help the fund, imagine how much I'd be able to save, etc.".
>>
>>26393167
Drinking afternoon on your day off is normal nigger. Its my monday and its 11 am. I have work in nine hours and ive been drinking whiskey since i woke up (2hours ago) step it up fucking pussy.
>>
>>26393232
That is because they are trying to help you.

They have a conscience and expect you do too.

You are a leech.
>>
>>26393311
Dude I don't act like just the act of drinking now is crazy.

All 4 days off a week I drink and on my 3 12 hour shift work days a week I drink after. I drink hard. I finish on average 2 handles and a case personally every 4 days off. Often times mixing in going to bars and strip clubs and drinking there as well.

I drink a lot dude this isn't a competition I wasn't trying to brag with my crippling vice
>>
>>26393317
Do you expect me to get feelings from your words? If not, why are you telling me what I already know?
>>
ITS boring and you dont accomplish anything
>>
>>26393422
its only boring if you make it boring and you dont accomplish anything if you dont do anything
>>
>>26393422
You can accomplish things while being NEET. I've completed a lot of projects that I wouldn't have had time to work on otherwise. I'd imagine it would be especially good for someone into programming or writing, since you have all the time in the world and those things don't cost any money to do.
>>
>>26393364
It is a competition. Im winning.
>>
>>26393317
Get mad, wagie.
>>
>>26391835
>force myself to watch cowboy bebop even though I didn't like it
>recommend it to everyone on 4chan to get autism respect

I thought I was the only one
>>
>>26393513
Sure you are bro.

I'd outdrink you even after you lost the excess 60 pounds of alcohol padding when you lose your job for drinking beforehand
>>
>>26393523
I'm not mad at all, trying to help you lost souls

I am like a missionary
>>
>>26393617
We need help?
>>
I've been NEET since I was 22.

I'm 34 now.

You need an enabler though. I lucked out & somehow got married to a physician who doesn't care what I do with my time. So I just sleep, workout, & play video games all day every day.
>>
>>26393771
Nigga you best provide some sort of proof and how it came to this situation
>>
>>26390229
if you wanna make the neet life work there's a couple criteria you need to meet first

>you need to have to have no big aspirations or hobbies
>you need to enjoy being alone, and prefer to be alone
>you need to have zero desire for material wealth

that's pretty much it, if you don't match up to the criteria you'll end up exactly like >>26392746 described

the neet life is not for everyone
>>
>>26393771
how is it possible? I cannot talk to other people while being NEET
>>
>>26393713
Pretty obviously. We are looking at the same board yes?
>>
>>26393884
What proof? I have shelves of med books if that is enough. Some doctor coats lying around too.

>>26394043
Met online when my wife was a med student. I'm a social retard but can have text conversations okay.
>>
It's okay,buy it sucks when you a game you want comes out and you have no money.
>>
>>26393771
Let me guess?

You're a female?
>>
>>26394801
Shame, here on spicland you can pirate everything without consequences but we lack NEETbux to sustain ourselves. The jews really managed so we can't have our cake and eat it too.
>>
>>26390377
This anon knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>26394846
I can't play online with pirated games.
>>
NEET life only works if you're being productive while doing it

Instead of masturbating and watching anime 24/7 you should use the NEET time to build up a skill so that when your parents die or kick you out you can survive.
>>
>>26390321
wageslaving for 40 years till you;re too old to enjoy your "freedom" is way more miserable in my books.
>>
File: 1454449935655.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1454449935655.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>26395823
what does a wageslave call his free time?
retirement
>>
Yes it's very comfy
>>
You don't choose the neet life. The neet chooses you.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.