[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Living in a halfway house in st Pete, FL > feelsbadman.exe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
> Living in a halfway house in st Pete, FL
> feelsbadman.exe
> nowhere else to go for the moment. Need a job bad
> been waking up every morning since I got here to these bites, they don't look like bedbugs

Wat do r9k? Anyone ever seen shit like this?
>>
>>26389229
those are some serious bed bugs if they are bed bugs

goddamn

leave florida and sterilize yourself i fucking hate this place

my apartment in florida has bed bugs that are impossible to get rid of because of nasty shitty roommates
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone know of any jobs hiring in st Pete while we're at it?
>>
>>26389251
yeah he's right

one time when i was staying at my uncle's apartment in the city (i live in the northeast tho) with my cousin, i woke up with that same rash. weird thing is, im the only one who got it. my cousins didn't get bitten nor my uncle
>>
Jesus Christ, thank god most of Europe is devoid of shit that can do this to you

You gotta go somewhere cold where the bugs can't survive because fucking hell
>>
>>26389578
You have muslims tho
>>
>>26389663
Could easily be worse
Everywhere has minorities and ghettos
>>
And here I was thinking that the fleas which my cats brought into my house were bad.
>>
Those are bedbug and cockroach bites. Anon, you need to get out of there.
>>
>>26389719
I looked it up and apparently cockroaches only bite living humans when there's such a massive population that they outgrew they're preferred food sources. That's kind of terrifying, that OP could be living in a halfway house with so many damn cockroaches.
>>
File: st-pete[1].jpg (95KB, 802x324px) Image search: [Google]
st-pete[1].jpg
95KB, 802x324px
Quit shitting up St. Pete. It was a nice city until it was overran by scum like you.
>>
File: uneeditmayne.jpg (150KB, 992x737px) Image search: [Google]
uneeditmayne.jpg
150KB, 992x737px
you are going to need this. get the fuck out of there and burn those clothes.
>>
post pics of your bed OP
>>
>>26389229
I'm living in Sarasota with my dad, I'd offer you a place but my dad would freak. I'm sorry. If you need a friend I can visit you and you can suck my dick for money? That sound like fun?
>>
>>26389578
Id rather be warm with bugs and snakes by the ocean then in a field of snow and whites
>>
Ayyy I live in dunedin man. St.Pete is a total shithole huh. Just go apply for some min wage jobs mate you could get one within 2 weeks
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 1734x1207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1734x1207px
I'm no expert but those look like spider bites to me. Possibly bedbugs or roaches like the other anons said.

Regardless, you are having a really bad reaction to those bites and you need to get out of that place now and probably should see a doctor while you're at it. If you can't afford a doctor I'd start munching Benadryl like its candy
>>
>>26389229
I can get you a decent job, man. You work from home as an online English tutor, and would make around 8 dollars an hour. All you need is:

-Stable internet connection
-A headset and webcam
-Look presentable from the waist up (wear a tie)
-A bank account.

This is NOT a joke. This doesn't take up too many hours of your time. You could work at someone's house at first or something, I don't know.
>>
>>26390832
please leave you underage faggot.
>>
>>26389229

Look under the mattress and crevices in the bed setup
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>26391069
Word how do I start
>>
>>26389684
>horrific betrayal of 1400 children
>i-it could be worse though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.