[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All i want is a depressed bf to save from himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: 1450062635899.jpg (652KB, 591x859px) Image search: [Google]
1450062635899.jpg
652KB, 591x859px
All i want is a depressed bf to save from himself
>>
Pick me OP
pick me please...
>>
*puts hand up*
>>
>>26387917
puts things in prespective t.b.h

why would anyone want this?
>>
what about an abusive one that hits you all the time
>>
File: w8Fn0Jv.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
w8Fn0Jv.png
20KB, 474x473px
I-i'm a depressed bf who needs to be saved from himself
>>
Take me take me

I know you're trolling but on the off chance you aren't, my skype is andhewasafriend
>>
Lol so many beta fags fall for thread "le am grill" now I wait for 409replies
>>
>>26387933
Not OP but there's something precious about saving a dying soul. Like helping a injured animal.
>>
>>26387952
>implying I think OP is a girl
I don't want to be saved by a girl
>>
File: 1436135643771.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1436135643771.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
Why do you people make these kinds of threads?
So you can laugh at us?
So you can see how many of us are desperate for help?
Why are you so heartless?
>>
>>26387954
Fuck off scumbag there are 10 threads right now with some beta fag planning to anhero and you all come to say :"do it faggot" robots are most hypocritical people you are basically failed normies or chads
>>
>OP hasn't picked anyone
Wherefore art thou doing this to mine heart, my beloved false messiah? )':
>>
>>26387917
OP, I hope you understand what you are asking for. A depressed person takes A LOT of time and you need to be there for him 24/7. You can't just go "lol I'm gonna do my own thing today. Don't bother me I need my personal space." You have to be committed. I hope you're ready for that. And trust me I'm not talking about
>tfw when no gf/bf depression.
That's not even depression. And you have to be sure and confident in your decisions. Because if you fuck up, that person you're "trying to save" will crash so hard and you'll have to start all over again. Don't make their condition worse.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
>tfw too uggo and socially retarded to save a robot from depression
why live?
>>
>>26389085
Iktf
>tfw also not female

The only thing worse than not being saved is knowing that nobody wants you to save them

They want a guardian angel damnit, not just another nobody
>will never be good enough

Seems like some kind of ironic tragedy. Like the grasping souls of hades clawing for fresh, unspoiled souls instead of each other because even they can't stand the sight of others like them.
>>
>>26389085
>tfw too uggo and socially retarded to be saved from depression
>>
File: f3fds.png (258KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
f3fds.png
258KB, 512x384px
>>26387917
No you don't.

I had a petite intelligent qt virgin fembot try to save me from myself.

She ended up hurting me much more in the end because she actually couldn't put up with my illness, it was just romanticism on her part, desire to 'fix' me when I can't be fixed like that.

Stop being a selfish cunt, you'll hurt a lot more than you will help, but even at the end of that hurting they have a good chance at developing more, just not in the way you'd like.

-From a robot bitten justly by the /r9k/ serpent.
>>
>>26389085

>too uggo

Doubt it. Have you seen how desperate some guys on here are?

Plus some could simply need a friend.
>>
>>26387917
>said no woman ev3r
>>
File: 1454928294236.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454928294236.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>26387917

there's a special place in hell for ppl who make fun of robots
>>
Just some fucking Chad trying to troll us, robots.

Please die in a fire, OP.
>>
>>26387917

I hope you get reincarnated into me so you know the pain
>>
All I want is my bf back but it's too late
>i dun goofed
>>
OP is a special kind of cruel.
I hope you die of cancer soon.
>>
>>26387968
Tfw no mtf boyfriend to help transittion
>>
>>26389137
But I want a robot to kiss and cuddle and show him the world is not such a bad place
>>
>>26389999
>using the word boyfriend to describe an mtf
She'd be pretty offended desu
I don't think you really want that
>>
>>26390117
Yeah, sorry I wasn't thinking straight (pun intended)
But I really want to help her and treat her like a girl if that's what she wants tho
>>
>>26387937

you're an attention whore faggot who should kill himself
>>
>>26390103
It is, you will build him higher so he has a greater fall. The only good outcome of your cunt deeds is if the guy manages to piece himself back together and be more emotionally stable and distant. Quit being so selfish.
>>
>>26387989

I LOVE MOCKING KEKS I LOVE IT I LOVE YOU BETA BOYS CRYING MMMM FUCK ME OH YEA BETA TEARS YES
>>
>>26389999

>Boyfriend

No, pls no.
>>
>>26390199
How is wanting to help others selfish? You guys always twist everything
>>
>>26389037

A depressed person isn't a dog you fucking retard. If you choose to befriend someone with mental illness it doesn't automatically become your duty to be their 24/7 caregiver. This is why everybody leaves you. You expect way too much from them. Learn to care for yourself or enter long-term care.
>>
>>26390215
I'm sorry, it slipped can't you forgive one mistake?
I though boyfriend because what I want is to help her before she starts hormone treatment
It was a brain fart
>>
>>26389037

>IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE'S FAULT THAT I'M SAD I NEED CONSTANT 24HR SURVEILLANCE AND ATTENTION

christ you're insufferable
>>
>>26389137

you have to help yourself you narcissistic idiot. expecting someone else to come along and "fix" you is the most selfish and retarded thing I've ever heard of.
>>
>>26390290
But my love has healing powers anon
>>
>>26390199

>emotionally stable
>distant

pick one you unhealthy freak
>>
>>26387917
Fuck you whore. I don't need a whore like yourself. I am fine with being alone.
>>
File: 1409509168692.png (248KB, 383x393px) Image search: [Google]
1409509168692.png
248KB, 383x393px
>>26390339
Hey, you massive fucking mongoloid, that's what I said in my post.

>when I can't be fixed like that.
>it was just romanticism on her part

My fucking god you're eager to insult robots just to autofellate your ego.
>>
>>26390293

Ye I understand. That would be a kind thing to do. Who knows if you'd still like them after transitioning though.
>>
File: 1407779267287.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1407779267287.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>26390238
Because you can't help them, and it will end up hurting them in the long run. Having a gf doesn't solve their problems.

>>26390367
Distancing yourself from unhealthy thoughts about romantic notions and other delusions is healthy.

>being emotionally needy and dependent

How is that healthy? So to be dependent on people? Doesn't that go against the whole fucking notion of "Having a gf doesn't fix your problems"

Hypocritical normo fucks.
>>
>>26390388

Your whole post was "boohoo some girl couldn't handle my abuse but in the end I still grew despite her abandoning me"

You're stupid, weak, and you blame others for your problems. This is why you're along. This is why you will always end up alone.
>>
>>26390395
Well I'm bi so I think I would, I even think I would be more attracted to her every time she changes
Do you change in steps or is it gradual? I kind of have no idea sorty
>>
>>26387917
Yeah ok, any woman would run a mile from me.
>>
>>26387917
Please
Don't you understand?
What you're doing to the both of us?
I fear you dig my holes instead of fill them.
>>
>>26390442

Uh huh. How's that working out for you?

Emotionally healthy people don't need to use "distancing" games. They're already balanced. They're not needy or distant. They're fulfilled.
>>
File: a0de46070d0f_sf_1.jpg (9KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
a0de46070d0f_sf_1.jpg
9KB, 416x312px
>>26390460
I don't even know where those assumptions came from, I'm going to take a guess and say it's your ass because it's easier to generalize and insult for you.

You should try evaluating yourself a bit instead of me. You might learn something for a change.
>>
>>26387917

>I'm 14 year old tumblrite: the post
>>
>>26390395
I want this because I want a loving relationship, a loving relationship that is, I'm not willing to pay for the transition like some mtf expect you too
>>
>>26390484

you dig your own holes. she tries to fill them. you lash out because you're an unhealthy child. she reacts in an unhealthy way. you continue the dance like a bunch of electrocuted corpses trying to imitate living people.

this isn't love. you never loved her. you still blame her for digging the holes that were there before you even knew her name.
>>
>>26390489
Yes, and each case is different. Not everybody has the same life and they need to deal with it differently due to it. Some experience a lot of loss, others rejection, the list goes on. The stable people you speak of have a healthy foundation regarding emotions, each aspect has it's place. Then there are th people who aren't so balanced, and they need to come to different terms of acceptance and development to stay healthy. Being a normo isn't a choice, but being mentally healthy is, and mentally healthy is not the same state for everyone. Being distant when you've been hurt over and over again is normal and natural, it makes the people more aware and cautious. As long as they don't completely extinguish the flame of romantic hope then they're stable. Minimizing pain physical or mental is always good, what's bad is how some tend to do it.
>>
>>26390491

>I am projecting because someone called me on my bullshit

excellent use of a shitty reaction image btw, I can really tell that your autism affects your ability to read facial cues
>>
>>26390559
There was nothing of substance to even label as projection in my post.

You are incredibly stupid. You really are. At some point you will look back and cringe at this incredible stupidity.
>>
>>26390550

>being distant when you've been hurt is normal

no, taking responsibility for the way you lash out at others based on the biases you've developed from childhood experiences and changing that shit behavior is normal.

Wallowing in self pity is called misery. Most of you choose to live that way.
>>
>>26389085
I want an ugly and socially retarded gf. Please be mine.
>>
>>26390581

Nah. You, however, wake up every day anxious and depressed, cringing at your own life because you already know how embarrassing your behavior is.
>>
>>26390617
Lash out? What are you even talking about?

>Wallowing in self pity is called misery. Most of you choose to live that way.
Self pity isn't called misery, but there's nothing worse than self pity in a person. Shutting yourself off isn't self pity. And I agree again, mos to fous do chose to live miserable because we don't deal with our emotions in a healthy wy. That's why I say that distancing yourself for introspection is fucking good.

No one can stant constant rejection, insults, loneliness and so on, no matter how healthy they are. When that all you know in your life you DO NEED to take a step back for a moment, not let people get to you, that includes emotionally because that's a set up for more rejection and pain. Distance is a natural step for the lowest of the low like robots, and it's a good step. The pitfall here is becoming so emotionally distant that you can't even save yourself or see the good parts of other people.

You're attributing the negative things to this notion and labeling it as bad when it's all down to the individual. Like you said, it's their choice to wallow in self pity, and it's their choice as well to fuck themselves up even more by not handling the distancing part right. You can't say it's good to be in control of yourself at X but not at Y.
>>
>>26390641
I think this is the better post to label as "projection", anon. Take a lesson from yourself.
>>
Hi OP.
I am a 22 year old male. I am 6'1 and I am in the navy. I suffer from alcoholism. I have no family and very few friends. I find it hard to leave my room for anything other than work. I am responsible, I own my car and work very hard. No one suspects it but I want to kill myself very badly. If you could do something to improve my life I would be eternally grateful.
>>
>>26390533
We already blame each other so much before we met.
I'm sorry that i don't believe all your bullshit either.
>>
That feel when not depressed enough to appeal to this type of woman. My only problems are isolation and lack of affection, both of which would be solved by a loving gf, upon which she'd lose all interest in me.
>>
>>26390747
You are straight tho and alcoholism plus big guy is a big red flag to me anyways, I would be terrified of you
>>
>>26390747
Isn't there any sort of counselling or mental health support the Navy offers?

I know what you mean about putting on a brave face to the world. Fuck society for telling people, especially men, to bottle up their emotions.
>>
>>26390848
I'm skinny.
>>26390880
It makes you look bad.
>>
>>26391215
I meant big guy as tall tho
>>
>>26391386
Well I can't change that :(
>>
>>26391674
Sorry dude :( I bet tons of other guys out there who didn't spend most of them lives being beaten by an alcoholic dad will want you
>>
File: 1448226218245.jpg (29KB, 465x437px) Image search: [Google]
1448226218245.jpg
29KB, 465x437px
Don't worry
You will find one. and you will probably save him.

but then he will leave you because you are too clingy and you were only a phase in his life

hope you feel better now, op
>>
We'll be seeing an influx of these as we approach Valentine's Day.
>>
I wish I could meet a qt girl who felt this way. My only concern would be that she'd get bored once she "fixed" me and move on.
>>
>>26391717
That never happened to me. I drink because it makes me feel less lonely
>>
>>26390290
You understand very little about severe mental illness, if you're talking about MDD, the most severe type of depression then if you choose to insert yourself into the life of someone suffering from that under the guise of being commited to help them, do you not understand how much it would fucking damage them if you got bored or left? Never mind the fact that we're talking about a relationship in this context which is much harder than taking care of a dog

Fucking end yourself you uncompassionate shitlord, nobody said they had to be mothered, just that if you're entering a situation like that, you have to understand the weight of it.

OP is fucking b8 anyways, and on the off chance it's not it's naive faggotry, having to be around a person with even mild depression is draining as fuck and can make you resent them, treating mental illness as a novelty is fucking disgusting
>>
>>26387917
I've surpassed depression and into the realm of accepted functional alcoholism.

You wouldn't be the first girl with this idea there is a reason why you still have to hunt for a guy like this.

Most of us don't want to be saved

We get idealistic and dream in our heads about potential happiness and ways to change our life but we never realistically pursue them and in the moments where they fall in our laps we push them away
>>
>>26390641
Jesus Christ you're awful
>>
>>26390880
He'd get kicked out and/or mocked by his peers
>>
>>26390747
Can no one help me
I really want to die
>>
All I want is a natural friend who takes what I say at face value instead of thinking I'm a liar

This one time someone asked my height, I wasn't sure and said as much; hadn't checked my height in years since it didn't bother me. Guessed 5'11 since my father had said so, went to check my old marked door to be sure and it looked like it showed 5'10 so I corrected myself. Went back later and realized that that was a marking to show where 5'10 was, and that my height was more in line with 5'8 so I corrected myself again and that person acted really dismissive from that point on. lol I think I can see why people get bent out of shape over how tall they are but it still has never bothered me outside apparently losing a friend over it?
>>
>>26392295
Because height because an obvious thing.

If you are 5'8 and said you were 5'11 everyone would think you were intentionally lying because that is fucking retarded.
>>
>mfw I wish I was born a girl so I could save a robot and in a way save myself
>>
>>26392378
I was totally explicit about being unsure though and all that was within an hour tops

I'd say not my fault for not caring enough to constantly measure my own height but technically it is my own fault for not caring enough to constantly know my height to a T not like I ultimately misrepresented myself.
>>
>>26390621
>tfw i have my second dat next week with my ugly and socially retarded gf
>>
>>26392434
You can't be that unsure... That's why it was a weird and awkward situation.

I have never measured my own height. Most people don't constantly measure your own height.

This situation can literally only happen from a complete absence of social interactions
>>
>>26392522
>second date
>gf
No, Anon, you are the autism.
>>
>>26392559
dang guess I just looked flat dumb then
>>
>>26392612
I wasn't trying to be a dick but yes that would come out as completely weird to most people.

Even people who aren't you knew from first glance you were probably around 5'8 but you are telling them 5'11 and giving this weird story

It probably across as someone extremely self conscious and in denial about their height and considering 5'8 isn't extremely short probably made it more weird
>>
>>26392675
oh it was online, can't say I recall talking about height face to face with anyone back in high school
that was probably a needed context wasn't it
>>
>>26392706

Then i am at a loss now. Did you say online you were 5'11 then come back and reveal you were 5'8 with that weird convoluted story?

Obviously it is a lot less weird when they can't phsyically see you and call bullshit but it still is weird. Again no offense I have done many weird things and I have always appreciated when someone told it like it is to me
>>
>>26392829
height was asked, acted unsure and said maybe 5'11, went to check, saw 5'10 mark, said that, then within that hour said hold on have to check something again and after some examination came to the conclusion I was looking at a mark made for reference and not to mark where my actual height was.

It wasn't convoluted I swear no offense taken I'm scatterbrained and constantly look like an idiot and have sleepless nights over it
>>
>>26392599
I met her on tinder too.
She needed her friend to push her to respond. She is too socially awkward to be able to juggle multiple men.

She asks me to drive to mcdonalds to buy food because she works in the drive through.
>>
I wish someone would adopt me as their qt bf but desu I wanna be able to help my partner too. Like, I need someone to lean on but I want them to be able to lean on me too. I can fend for myself I just wanna a little help u know?
All I want is a mentally ill gf to help and get helped by
PS OP, you cannot save anyone. You can only help people to help themselves. Trying to save someone is impossible and also like, bad.
>>
>>26392875
Dude me too trust me.

But still you gotta think.

Every time you went back and corrected your height it became weirder and weirder. Think of it from their perspective. It definitely brings up a lot of question marks no matter your explanation and seems very unusual

I have done many a dumb thing trust me, too many nights spent face palming myself to sleep
>>
this almost never actually works, and you will likely end up doing more harm than good. don't fuck with some poor robot's head just to satisfy your own vain fantasies
>>
>>26392976
That is a flawed dream.

You want someone like you in this damaged state because a more stable mind would make you feel guilty or inferior or confront your problems.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that is how you will find some form of companionship and happiness. Mutual denial and delusion.
>>
>>26393113
I'm not really damaged. Like I said I'm able to fend for myself. I've been in relationships before. Being with someone more stable doesn't make me feel guilty or inferior. It makes me happy for them that they're doing well. And I try to confront my issues every day. So, I don't think you understand anon. I want someone like me because I can understand and get along with someone like that better. I wouldn't say no to someone that I liked who was a complete normie though.
>>
>>26393178

Why do you think it is someone like that exclusively that could understand you?

There are normies that have seen all kinds of shit been through the ringer. Especially older women.

It can not be that no normies could understand and you know that, that is why I made the stabs in the dark that I did because it cannot simply be you want someone to understand and to understand you. Normies can easily and probably better provide that
>>
>>26393236
I think we have different definitions of normies. The ones I know at work haven't really ever dealt with any mental issues other than light anxiety or situational depression.
I don't think it's exclusive. Anyone can understand me and I can understand anyone. It's just that someone who has dealt with or is dealing with mental issues has shared ground with me. And I think people with mental issues have a better sense of empathy and understanding than people who have been neurotypical all their lives.
I want someone to understand me, accept me, love me, and help me when I need help. I want a nurturing relationship. I don't want it to sound like I want someone to take care of me though. I mean, not like a mom. I just want a loving and supporting relationship, from both sides.
And yes, most women not just older women. Women tend to have it hard in society, men are aggressive and predatory. I know. I have known normies though and I've known non-normies and the non-normies have always been the better friends to me. They just understand better, they're more accepting. It's more innate. A normie can learn that but I don't think it comes as naturally. I'm not talking in absolutes though.
To be honest, the biggest thing that I look for in a relationship is similar views on love and trust. Someone who believes that love is the most important thing, that trust is holy. That love is holy too I would have to say. I believe in eternal love and all that nonsense. But, that's just ideal and in real life perfect doesn't exist. Nothing I'm really saying here means anything at the end of the day. As long as I like someone and they like me and we both want to try a relationship I would.
>>
>>26387954
Why not shoot the animal?
>>
save me from the bein myself i have become
>>
>>26393605

Sibling-thread.
>>
>>26389137
hey you're not allowed to wallow in self-pity, only I am!

At least you had a qt once. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1425905450547.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1425905450547.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
As long as he's good looking i'm assuming
kek
>>
File: rrrr.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.png
16KB, 771x929px
>>26394530

>tfw no 6'4 Linebacker bf who is kinda depressed but not really depressed like idk sad enough where he wants only me and not those other sluts but he stills hangs out with his friends and is social but not like so happy you know what i mean
>>
>>26392101
Fuck. Now it's too close to home
>>
>>26387917
You're either trolling or you have no idea what you would be getting yourself into.

I know there are people who really think like this but then when they realize it's nothing like what they imagined they get instantly turned off.
>>
>>26392101
You sound like myself.
Fuck you.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.