[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men only want Stacy, femanons and don't you ever let them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 41

File: image.png (486KB, 575x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486KB, 575x482px
Men only want Stacy, femanons and don't you ever let them trick you into thinking other wise. They settle for you only because they want to fuck and can't do better but know as soon as Stacy pays attention to them, he's going to leave you without any hesitation and will feel no remorse. If your bf is ugly, you really don't have much to worry about, just always know that he would leave you for Stacy if he could.
>>
i would even leave stacy if there was a stacier stacy interested in me desu senpai
>>
sounds like you're calling all the shots and we have no choice in the matter.
>>
>waah Chad won't pay attention to me because he's fucking the pretty girls
>>
All girls are Stacey unless they're deformed.
>>
>>26387915
Even the most ugly virgin would leave if Stacy looked at them. The same girl who they make fun of for being vapid and a sheep, he would leave an average girl for in a heart beat.
>>
File: cis males.png (128KB, 1863x333px) Image search: [Google]
cis males.png
128KB, 1863x333px
>>26387881
after realizing this, what are women supposed to do?
>>
>>26387953
>>26387881
It's true. Men aren't shallow. Women aren't shallow. We're all fucking shallow.
>>
File: usrs.jpg (25KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
usrs.jpg
25KB, 512x397px
>desperately want to fuck the billion hot stacies on campus
>resent them intensely
>they don't even know I exist
>>
I know, OP. Completely gave up men 5 years ago, I wont even talk to a man anymore. Unless I absolutely have to.
Feels good to give up to be honest, you wont risk getting hurt.
Men are incapable of love.
>>
>>26387881
Awwww swetye are you hurt:( what happened :( men can be pigs :( I know because I'm gay :)
Lol just kidding the modern gay man hates the shit out of women and the crap out of lesbians like you :)
Everyday roasties manage to push more and more men away and in my direction :) its not going to be long until you are all utterly alone :p
>>
>>26389431
>implying that OP isn't complaining about high-status males fucking around
>>
>>26387881
>Men only want Stacy, femanons and don't you ever let them trick you into thinking other wise.

Thats because Stacies are better

Fembots are mentally ill, lack empathy, are more promiscous if given the chance, pathological liars

Why should anyone go for fembots
>>
>>26387881
It's okay. Just make sure you marry him, don't sign a prenupt and if he dares fuck around with a Stacy you get half of everything.
>>
>>26389464
>I gave up 5 years ago
And I'm sure it was voluntarily haha :p
>>
Guys say they want a loyal girlfriend but keep going for the slutty girl because she's outgoing or has big boobs, leaving small-chested girls, girls with traditional morals, and shy girls standing around wondering if they'll be alone forever...
>>
>>26389515
>because marriage is a thing that still happens in 2016 isn't it?
Roasties you are done :) todays man only cares about having some low tier job with no college education and getting some fuck :p and if you want a house and a car you better go work for it instead :)
>>
>>26389548
"wimminz are never lonely they can get any man they want!!!!! 1"
"lol u cant get a man datz why"

Robot logic.
>>
>>26389556
Wathever you like it or not
Alone is something you will be a lot :p
>>
>>26389599
You could get a man, however you'll need to lower your standards
>>
File: sadfroggirl.jpg (18KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
sadfroggirl.jpg
18KB, 377x377px
>>26389556
>when you spend your whole life being a good girl but the hoes keep getting married
>>
>>26389599
Lol I'm not a robot don't put words in my mouth you whore :p
Pretty girls, young girls get to experience love :) you are just cheap entertainment and a night of regret :)
>>
>>26389586
>because marriage is a thing that still happens in 2016 isn't it?

Yeah, it is, believe it or not. People are just older when they marry. Also, if you're so happy about all the straight men turning to you, why are you acting so bitter toward the women "sending them your way"? Kinda pathetic really.
>>
>>26389617
more like
>when you spend your whole life rejecting men, in the hope that Mr Perfect will notice you and propose to you
>>
>>26389643
Awwww did you read that on jezbel :) its so cute when women read and stuff and they actually think they are smart :p like that cute small edittion of the newspaper that comes for children in Sundays :p
I simply dislike you because I know what you do to men :p and I know there is nothing in the place your heart should be :p
>>
>>26389556
>leaving small-chested girls, girls with traditional morals, and shy girls standing around wondering if they'll be alone forever...
>implying these girls make themselves available
You need to get out there
>>
Try being a darkskin black girl.

All the motivated intelligent black men want a lightskin or white girl.

All the guys interested in me just want to knock me up right away and expect me to work to support them while they play video games on the couch.

White and Latin guys can be can but I might as well be invisible to them.
>>
>>26387953
This is so sad but true. Every qt girls thread is 10/10 Staceys - short hair girls, black girls. Even on a board of ugly virgins, they can't stop the dicklust over Stacey.

The best thing to do with men is actively exploit them. When they get a fleeting crush on you because you're in their league, drain their money until they get fed up. They are literally of no use otherwise. Source: even dating virgin, ugly robots I've been left for a more attractive girl as soon as he was able to do it
>>
>>26389556
bitch please, that's everything i want in a woman but y'all only want chad or tyrone. get off my board with that bullshit.
>>
>>26389748
k but is that the type of woman you fap to? a PHYSICALLY AVERAGE shy traditional cutie? of fucking course not.
>>
>>26389718
>try being a black girl
And this is what I comes down to :p you are a black girl who god knows why took a liking to fucking r9k :( and spend all fucking day vaping :( because I know that's all you are capable of doing :p and bitching about not having a boyfriend here :(
And you know what :( I find you disgusting :p even a man that can see beyond your lack of sex appeal like me :) doesn't want anything to do with you :(
>>
File: 1445056553870.jpg (182KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1445056553870.jpg
182KB, 600x530px
>>26389748
by the way, this isn't an average ~traditonal~ woman, this is traditional stacey.
>>
>>26389628
I'm a virgin, buddy. I've just observed how men treat my friends. Even the beta virgin guys, they left after a while because they wanted to try new girls (then came crawling back when they couldn't).
I used to believe I could find a man similar to me and stay with him for life. But I've realised love is just a myth. Giving up feels really great. I highly recommend it. No chance of getting used!
>>
>>26389746
And this is true too :( you fucking vengful whores take your lack of Chad dick on the poor bottom of the barrel guy :( no wonder they always leave you :)
>>
>>26389828
Fuck off with your smilies.
>>
>>26389796
seconding this. but i've used my bitterness to exploit beta virgins while i have their 5 seconds of attention. having a decent personality isn't enough for their second head to be longterm, but it's damn well enough to get some "presents :)" before they run off

>>26389828
what the fuck are you talking about? i'm not mad because i'm not getting chad, i'm mad because ALL men are just failed chads. if they have any chance to fuck hotter girls they will always do it. the only difference between chad and robot is ability.
>>
>>26389796
You never even experienced love but you know all about it :p please :) you know Jack shit :p what your friends tell you about men isn't even half the story :) you only need the bitterness they get after a break up :( you are completely oblivious to the good stuff :) and you are bitter :( oh so bitter :( you never got to experience it :p you want the world to be bleak ,:p because its bleak to you :) I know your type :(
>>
If Stacy is like the female equivalent of Chad, I can't fucking stand them.
>>
>>26389860
What, and women wouldn't fuck hotter guys if given the opportunity? Don't bullshit yourself, people are mostly rotten to the core and lack any proper empathy. It's not a man thing, it's a human thing. Now either go find yourself someone who actually gives a shit by forming a healthy human relationship or end up like all the other subhumans who mistake lust for love.
>>
>>26389920
not in a committed relationship. i wouldn't have EVER cheated on my bf even though he was a good 6/10, and as everyone knows I could easily get a one night stand with Chad. the "man thing" is having the inability to exercise control over his lust. being in love with my ex even dampened any lust i had for other men. but men are animals, they will always have raging lust and never have the brainpower to think "maybe i shouldn't fuck her and lose my gf i share all my values with"
>>
>>26389464

>be 5/10 roastie
>go only for Chads
>Chad cheats when he finds better
>>
You know what's worse than a bitch Stacy?

A virtue signalling Stacy who tries to make you into a project.

>Hey anon, you haven't said anything in 30 seconds. Is something wrong?
>Hey anon, want to date my fat friend?
>It's easy anon, just be yourself!
>>
>>26389966
There was another girl on this board who used to say the exact same shit as you're saying. Her trip was mystery.jpg and it turns out she cheated on her husband, her online boyfriend and her real life boyfriend (while still married)
>>
>>26389966
You contradicted yourself so horribly. So people won't cheat in a committed relationship, but all men have insatiable desires and will leave at any time? Or did you mean they cheated in a casual relationship, because that really doesn't matter nearly as much. Also, you may not cheat on your bf, so that makes all women angels of resisting temptation but condemns all men to being pigs? I wouldn't cheat, but that doesn't make all men exempt to you, now does it?
>>
>>26390039
nigga they all say the same shit and all of em cheat.
hypergamy is a bitch.
i feel bad for them. all this technology has allowed for them to see themselves fully realized: insatiable, just like we ought to be as humans.
good luck, civilization.
>>
>>26387881
This is the way I feel

Soon as I can get a better woman I'm going throw this bitch out.
>>
>>26390039
She used to believe in love, but then gave men a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>26390190
Hypergamy is real. How do you explain it?
>>
>>26390062
There is no contradiction. I wouldn't cheat in a committed relationship. People shouldn't. But men have to exert SO much effort to not let their lust control them. It's incredibly rare to find a man with that much self-restraint. Apparently, "love" isn't a damper for that firey lust for men and it makes me so bitter I have to find one with the self control of a monk to not get cheated on.
>>
>>26390332
Men are naturally wired to want to have multiple sexual partners because of our reproductive system. However, I think you're just finding the wrong partners. Either that or you just can't keep them around because you lack significance in their life. Also, I could equally say that women's greed means men can never find partners who won't cheat or leave them for richer men. Please see the double standard you are playing at.
>>
>>26390486
>muh biology!

Men are animals. I did nothing wrong to my ex, he crawled back saying he loves me, he wants to marry me when I found out. I was significant to him. He just couldn't control himself, like every MUH DICK man.
>>
>>26389860
I'm a virgin but I'm too parsimonious and paranoid to ever let myself by exploited. If a girl tried that I'd just go full autism mode. Even back in school when lazy Stacies tried to get me to help them I'd shut them down. Felt good man. I'd rather spend my money on hookers than be taken advantage of.
>>
>>26390522
Women are Jews. I did nothing wrong to my ex, she crawled back to me saying she loves me, she wants to marry me when I found out. I was significant to him. She just couldn't control herself, like every MUH SHEKELS woman.
How are you not seeing this? Or are you just trolling?
>>
>>26387881
>posting chestlet Stacies
wot are u doin m8?
>>
>>26390569
lol what are you talking about, that women suddenly can't control the urge to swindle a rich man at the club? when do women ever have long standing affairs solely for money? and i bet this NEVER happened to you unlike me with "robots" from this board
>>
File: 1454992776816.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
1454992776816.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
Literally the opposite of the truth. Every male here dreams of finding a qt homely gf who's just as naive and virginal as they are.

If girls don't like Chads that go after stacies then they should stop dating Chads.
>>
Humans are animals; therefore, we will exhibit behaviors commonly observed in many animals. This is not something profound.
>>
Tell that to all the ugly fat chicks with handsome fit boyfriends out there.

I see them every single day.
>>
>>26390608
I knew a guy who was a good father and husband, but his wife stopped giving a shit about him. Married a new rich guy while taking half her former husband's shit. He went from living in a mansion to living in an apartment. He died a couple years later from stress induced heart problems. Poor sack of shit probably found out she was fucking the new guy for years. You lack the ability to see any fault in yourself or your gender, you blame it all on men (not even as a gender but as an idea). You're worse than every NEET scumfuck on this website who blames women he's never met for not sleeping with him.
>>
HOLY SHIT AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

THE WOMEN IN THIS THREAD

EACH'

AND

EVERY

ONE

FUUUUUCKKIIIIIING

BUUUUUUUTTTBLASSSTEEEEEEEEEEDDDD

KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED KEKED
>>
Men love attractive women. That's LITERALLY it.

It's just that a lot of attractive women let the attention go to their heads and become "Stacies". All men would prefer to marry, date, and even just one night stand a shy, nice, but pretty girl. The moral, as always, is DON'T BE FAT.
>>
>>26390638
i was about to post this exact same shit, just worded differently.
it's like everyone has a 10 chapter epiphany when they realize human beings are just sexually deviant animals.
women are gonna cheat, men are gonna use you for sex, that's people, that's biology, everything else you believe is a sugar-coated lie geared to drive civilization forward.

people decided they want to be civilized, not run around in harems and fuck everything that moves and rape and have sex out of wedlock.
the more we regress, the more regress and everything is undone.
do we want to be tribals or do we want to be civilized????? i think half the population wants to be tribal again.
>>
>>26390701

WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS = WOMEN = KEKS =
>>
>>26390627
This. I just want someone to love. I will fetishize you regardless of how you look, and learn to love those small breasts, that little gut, your flabby arms or bad breath. If someone would love me, i will automatically be in love with them.
>>
ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS ROASTIES = CuCKS
>>
Lol toastie roasties ITT, I don't even so much as look at Stacy, I just want any girl

Whereas women will only date Chad and settle for guys like me when they're no longer desirable to Chad, I can't wait to mow whores like you down
>>
>>26389787

IM LITERALLY USING YOUR TEARS TO JERK OFF TO HOTTER WOMEN THAN YOU, WORTHLESS FUCK
>>
>>26390627
Truth. Can honestly say as long as you're not obese I don't really care. Unfortunately women don't have the same expectations in return so I still don't have a chance at getting a gf and losing my V-card the normal way.
>>
I can't stand Stacies to the point I almost find them unattractive. I mean, I'd fuck them of course but they really don't do it for me

Especially the stereotypical American dumb blonde with masculine features. I think those whores look boring as fuck

OMG LIKE SOOOOO LIKE DUHHHHH LIKE OMG LIK
>>
>>26387881
This is going to sound /faggot/, but I'd rather have an average qt. I mean, sure Stacies are hot and I'd bone them to the moon if given the chance(we're talking about "Hey, come fuck me now, anon, with no relationship whatsoever" as she drags me into a closet[which is obviously never going to happen]), but 99% of the time Stacies are vapid, shitheads who's only "hobbies" are Facebook, Twitter and drinking. They play petty games and call it "the chase". At least avg qts are usually trying to be nice or have a mutual interest.
>>
Did cuck get filtered again?
>>
>>26390847
This is the opinion of every non-chad/non-retarded robot. A lot of us are like this, there's no shame in preferring a girl who actually cares than a disgusting stacy slimeball.
>>
Elliot Rodger lost his mind because superficial, plastic blonde sluts like OP pic wouldn't sleep with him

Further confirmation of what an absolute beta loser that manlet faggot was
>>
That pasta only works with women and Chad. Unfortunately men haven't wisened up enough to do this yet.
>>
For lunch today I'll have the toastie roastie.

Exquisite.
>>
It's both genders. We're animals but we don't want to admit it. We like to pretend we're high and mighty and different but we're just like any other animal and we subconsciously seek out the fittest and most attractive mates. The difference is we don't own it and try to make excuses because we're capable of higher thought.
>>
>>26389498
I meet very few gay men who actually hate lesbians. Sure thinks and bottoms have always been a bit catty to everyone, but very few actually hate each other.
>>
>>26389387
kek this is 10/10 b8, but the person who wrote it doesn't understand a single thing about masculinities or mens studies. Men losing their ability to empathize (not true with robots btw, they just have issues expressing it) has to do with Hyper-Masculine Socialization telling them they have to be Chad or that they're fucking worthless and not men. It also has nothing to do with being CIS, it's just that since Chad places so much of his worth on his ability to please, attain and provide for women that CIS Straight Men (Aka 90+ % of the male population currently) are most common. There are plenty of gay guys like this, but luckily we're in an age where men don't have to be extreme machismo to get anywhere.

Children are all born with the same capacity for empathy and compassion but we essentially indoctrinate it out of boys by the time they finish puberty. This b8 post is literally ridiculous lmfao, everyone is entitled
>>
>>26391093

Exactly. we also hate people because of how they look, but we pretend it's because of intellectual reasons.

Then we poison the air, fill the oceans with plastic, burn down forests, kill tons of animals, hunt rare species, and ruin everything. Humanity was a mistake.
>>
>>26391103
I'm a bi dude and most Lesbians I meet are fucking cancerous, but if they're not they're generally 10/10 awesome people to be around. I don't think my personal experience means anything though.
>>
>>26390921
Keep pushing us Chad and see what happens to you and your precious Staceys
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 600x500px
>>26390846
>I almost find them unattractive
>almost

Don't kid yourself. If an out going Stacy wanted you, you'd be all over that.
>>
>>26387881
>whats the difference between a shy quiet girl and a pretty girl?

>the pretty girl is prettier

There is no difference between women. They are all exactly the same. Ugly girls are just stacies minus the looks.
>>
>>26389746
kek you're a guy faggot, stop trying so hard
>>
>>26387881
It's funny, I've seen the exact same post before, with slight modifications such as replacing "Stacy" for "Chad" and "femanon" for "robots". Friendly reminder, roastcunts have to creativity.
>>
>>26389773
I fap to written erotica mostly, I've cut out porno.

What do you schlick to?
>>
>>26390761
>I don't even look at popular hot girls

Sure ya don't kek
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 1242x1295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1242x1295px
>>26390627
>dreams of finding a qt homely girl

Your idea of homely is probably this
>>
>>26390190
Or she was always a fucking liar?
>>
Mystery? I-is that you?
>>
>>26391466

your chink is fake and ugly and full of makeup and you should delete your post
>>
File: soulless skank.png (12KB, 633x54px) Image search: [Google]
soulless skank.png
12KB, 633x54px
>>26390608
Yes, exactly that.
Look at this girl break off her engagement.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html#comments
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 533x800px
>>26391499
Your idea of homely is probably some girl who wears light/natural makeup and still looks better than the majority of women
>>
File: image.png (485KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485KB, 742x960px
True. Normies, failed normies and Chads want the girls in OP. Robots want alt-Staceys like pic related because they're so "different". It's all the same. They think just because they don't want a blonde bimbo, they're going after a homely girl. Idiots
>>
>>26391536
Post a pic of your idea of homely for both genders.
>>
>>26391536

>Your idea of homely is probably
>probably
>assuming

you're too stuck inside your own head making shit up to fit your own version of reality
>>
File: 823ugly_bride.jpg (22KB, 481x320px) Image search: [Google]
823ugly_bride.jpg
22KB, 481x320px
This thread needs some tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 720x960px
>>26391564
This girl is what I'd consider homely
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 720x720px
>>26391563
Robots wouldn't want a real homely/average girl like this. They wouldn't be able to love her and they'd leave her for another Katya.
>>
>>26391600

that's an unloveable ugly nobody, post a HOMELY girl
>>
File: Pierce-Brosnan-with-wife.jpg (57KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pierce-Brosnan-with-wife.jpg
57KB, 630x400px
>>26391600
She's kinda cute honestly but I see it with her big head.
He seems to be fine w/ her.
Some more tunes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gy1Evb1Kg
>>
>>26391614

She's like a 48 year old mom
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x666px
>>26391638
Kek she's actually homely though and not ugly. Your idea of homely is some cute girl wear natural makeup.
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 1057x1281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 1057x1281px
>>26391654
See? What about this one.
>>
>>26391614
How old is she? She looks like she's a mother of college kids.
>>26391665
>responding to that
>>
>>26391665

That girl isn't cute. what are you even trying to say?
>>
>>26389556
I want a flat chested small athletic gf

No I'm not a pedophile
>>
>>26391676

I wouldn't even let her into my social circle.

And believe me, I could use some fucking people to hang out with. Definitely not her though. She's a hideous monster, not homely. Try again.
>>
My high school bf was a nerd who used the confidence boost he got from having a gf to get in good shape and left me for a hotter girl from another school first chance he got.

Dated a co worker in college who was literally a 4/10 but made me laugh and had a lot of stay home interest I thought would keep him faithful but one birthday party for his normie brother later and he fucked some drunk black girl and was arranging to meet with another girl from the party.

Had a long distance literal r9k robot boyfriend got on skype left me for a girl who was "closer" but I checked her stuff and she was just a slutty looking goth girl who literally lived in another country and was not at all closer. He also tried to get me back 2 months later after she killed herself.

Now, like any time I talk to a guy who acts interested in me or commits in any way to a LDR or meeting for a date or whatever I attempt to catfish him with another account or profile and as soon as it's clear he is obviously interested I block him on both.

Gone through probably 40 or 50 guys like that in the past few years, literally every dude just follows his dick to the prettiest girl willing to speak to him.
>>
File: Hardwick-.jpg (296KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hardwick-.jpg
296KB, 660x400px
>>26391676
Straight up homely.
>>26391695
What sports are left for that? Just gymnasts right, are you an athlete?
>>26391696
I like you, good work on your delivery.
>>
>>26391695
i had a crush on a flat chested small 90 pound athletic gf for four years

then my friend fucker her, such is life, what a shame.
>>
>>26391563
i like girls like that not because i think they are non stacies but its just my type. everyone knows ashley jones is a stacey whore roastie

i understand that women want attractive men just like a man wants an attractive women
>>
>>26391676
Her teeth are kinda gross but facially she's qt. Could stand to lose the glasses tho. Would have a loving meaningful relationship with
>>
>>26391676
what a fucking dork lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 480x481px
>>26391678
She's 25. Try not to be so shallow.

What about this one?
>>
>>26391707
>Gone through probably 40 or 50 guys like that in the past few years
Holy motherfucking shit, forget the dumping part how do you even manage that many?
>>26391715
Did you fight him?
>>26391758
I like her honestly, she's got a fun smile.
>>26391773
Jesus! she's 25? You got proof of that? Age hit her like a truck.
5/10
She looks like an older version of a girl who was nice to me at church way back. I guess a little more like her mother.
Easily dateable.
>>
>>26391773

>that hair
>those cheeks
>>that horse face
>those eyebrows
>that smile

Oh fuck.

Tell her I said I'm so sorry. She'll know what it means.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 720x720px
Even a girl this average will never find love.
>>
This is so not true. I just think you are bitter because no one loves you. I feel bad for you
>>
File: brandon-jacobs-wife-kim-jacobs.jpg (65KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
brandon-jacobs-wife-kim-jacobs.jpg
65KB, 413x600px
Lots of famous men with their worse looking wives.
>>26391861
She probably has a bf right now.
>>
>>26391861

This so much.

Girls don't understand how hard it actually is to find true love if you don't at LEAST look as good as this 6.5/10
>>
>>26391676
I'd date her, she's really fucking hot to me.
>>
>>26391861
She is so cute and you are an idiot
>>
File: 217368.jpg (32KB, 313x312px) Image search: [Google]
217368.jpg
32KB, 313x312px
>>26391911
You'll need to find some new b8.
>>26391914
>>26391924
This.
>>
>>26391861
I'd love her to bits if she was with me. She looks like she'd be awesome to cuddle with.
>>
>>26391842
>Holy motherfucking shit, forget the dumping part how do you even manage that many?

I hit literally every gf application thread, that is probably the easiest way really, okcupid is much slower but that too, anytime I'm scrolling by and see robots begging for contact info I post.
>>
File: hughjackmandeborralee.jpg (49KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
hughjackmandeborralee.jpg
49KB, 480x720px
Wasn't this guy called the hottest man alive.
>>26391994
>I hit literally every gf application thread
That's some fucking dedication but didn't you learn your lesson around number 10? if you're telling the truth you sound like an actual candidate for female robot status.
Why are you trying to find love on arcanine of all places?
Got a funny story about any of 'em?
>>
>>26391707
>Gone through probably 40 or 50 guys

Do you not sense the irony in your post
>>
>>26391945
kurt cobain and generic chink #012394839 aged awfully
>>
Are any of these flat chested average girls with traditional values in Maryland? If so you should hmu. I'm just here to laugh at robots. My email is [email protected]
>>
Any of these flat chested, average, traditional girls in Maryland? If so hmu

justicar 233@ gma il.c o m (no spaces, not sure if it's filtered)

I'm just here to laugh at robots.
>>
>>26392081
>>26392125
#51, if you can see it so can we tard
>>
>>26392125
>>26392081
cringe babyy
>>
>>26392040
I knew before 10 really, I just do it to keep reminding myself that love is a meme. It's enjoyable to be right and to be right every time about every guy.

>>26392052
Yeah the irony is that robots think they are lonely because everyone else is a bad person but really they are the scum of the earth.

"Hurr derr two girls want me, I must be Chad now, no fap works! EERRR WHAT I GOT BLOCKED BY BOTH BITCHES AND WHORES"
>>
>>26391707
I hope your not being honest. That just makes me sad. Ive always had that worry. All my hope is gone.

This thread is a romantic nightmare.
>>
File: 917680-rob-lowe.jpg (44KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
917680-rob-lowe.jpg
44KB, 650x366px
>>26392197
>I just do it to keep reminding myself that love is a meme
It's a great one if you can get it but one girl had a thread earlier where she cut it out entirely and was looking for a loveless marriage.
>think they are lonely because everyone else is a bad person
I just don't try much or at all, I don't think people hate me I just don't give anyone the opportunity to reject me. I don't see much point in doing it differently atm.
>>
>>26392208
Please listen to me.

It's so hopeless don't keep getting tricked, please.

I'm literally just going to masturbate and play video games until my parents die then kill myself, I would advice you do the same.

Parents are the only people who ever love anyone and everyone else just wants to manipulate and hurt people.
>>
>>26392417

What's on the menu?

I'll have one roastie, extra toastie.
>>
>>26387898
this to be honest to be honest to be honest.
>>
File: 80461346.jpg (85KB, 360x512px) Image search: [Google]
80461346.jpg
85KB, 360x512px
Of all the ones I posted I'm 99.99% sure he cheats.
>>26392417
>Parents are the only people who ever love anyone and everyone else just wants to manipulate and hurt people.
Nope.
My mother came from a terrible family, and her mother despised her.

Someone loves you or they don't, their status won't force them to love you or treat you well.
>>26392208
I wouldn't get too wrapped up in lovey dovey nonsense but it's not impossible to find someone who'll love you, it's just difficult. And commitment is something you have to value regardless of how you feel at the moment, people who need to feel a high of love are guaranteed to leave you for something they think is better.

There's an interesting study on whether or not divorces make spouses happier and they found that most couples who stuck through ended up happier, marriage/relationships requires work and you're not going to find someone willing easily. 1/4 of millenials will not marry at all, and half of those who do will divorce, and another fraction of those who don't are in unhappy marriages.

It's not a great scene but it's not impossible to find happiness.
>>
>>26387898
Stacy^4 is who you should really hold out for lads.
>>
>>26392040
Hugh Jackman is a gay though, it's an open secret.
>>
File: 1454220435920.jpg (240KB, 1242x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1454220435920.jpg
240KB, 1242x1426px
>>26392682
/tv/ blind item? I can't keep up with the gay rumors around actors.

Why doesn't he just be gay? Afraid it'll affect sex appeal?
>>
>>26391707
>40 or 50 guys in the past few years
Fucking disgusting desu. No wonder you're an emotionally unfulfilled whore that nobody wants to settle for.
>>
>>26387881
I don't want a Stacy, I've dated them and they bore me.

Stop extrapolating from your existence.
>>
>For sex
Yes
>For a relationship
No,they are empty inside.
>>
File: 1454638490318.png (1021KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454638490318.png
1021KB, 1280x720px
>>26392902
>dated
>dated stacykun
ree 2bh my good man

What was boring about them? What makes you think uglier chicks will be or are more interesting?
>>
>>26392417
>Parents are the only people who ever love anyone

Parents may love you because of societal pressure and their own need to be looked after when they are older and desire to leave something behind (their genetic legacy) but don't fool yourself into believing that a parents love is somehow unconditional. They'll fuck you off just as easily as everyone else if the need arises.
>>
>>26387881
this is not true, fuck your bait OP

I just want a fembot all of my own to hate the world with
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 470x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 470x309px
>>26393033
>hate the world with

You probably want some edgelord goffic Stacy
>>
>>26393103
she looks like a whore desu
>>
File: 1401320569851.jpg (31KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
1401320569851.jpg
31KB, 500x741px
>>26393103
Homely chicks weren't homely enough and stacies weren't stacy enough.
>>
>>26391861
>I would take her if she dropped some weight. Not even fit, everyone has to look a little bit healthy.
>>
>tfw I finally started looking pretty and am in the process of turning into stacy

this level of power is almost frightening
>>
File: 1455129999192.jpg (934KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1455129999192.jpg
934KB, 3072x2304px
This thread made me wanna kill myself
>>
>>26393464
Why exactly? Anything you'd like to share?
>>
File: 1455084742638.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1455084742638.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>26393506
Because the guy I just recently started dating used to date a Stacy..he cheated on Stacy with me then left her. He says the relationship was dead..I'm just a very homly looking girl. He's gonna leave me for another Stacy..or cheat on me with a Stacy
>>
>>26393619
>being a home-wrecker
I can't feel too bad for you tbqhwyf, if he's a cheater he's probably going to cheat again.
>>
File: 1455039148603.jpg (995KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1455039148603.jpg
995KB, 2250x2250px
>>26393644
Can't feel bad for being a homewrecker she was a terrible person.
Probably, I guess I'll just have to fuck his besrfriend if it happens...I love relationships
>>
File: 1449886893359-2.png (347KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449886893359-2.png
347KB, 705x500px
>>26393769
Keep rationalizing being shit.
>Probably, I guess I'll just have to fuck his besrfriend if it happens...I love relationships
You continue to be a shit person.
>>
>>26391676
top qt homely, is that gum in her mouth though? looks like some weird green shit in her right back molars

>>26391600
She's top qt as well

>>26391614
This woman looks like she's in her 40's so personally I wouldn't be interested, but if she were in her 20's she'd probably be top qt as well

>>26391773
I think you're lying about her being 25, but it might just be a bad photo, how old is pic related? She looks like she's in her 30's but she's relatively qt, bad quality photo again though

>>26391861
top qt

All of these women are pretty attractive to me desu
>>
>>26393619
>he cheated on Stacy with me then left her
Yeah, you deserve to be cheated on yourself. Hope he leaves you.
>>
>>26389787
This is a qt average girl.
Would wife.
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 3000x2000px
>>26394273
>katya
>average
>>
File: 1409847947301.jpg (337KB, 1280x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1409847947301.jpg
337KB, 1280x1705px
>>26394379
If you're not better looking than this SOLID 5 you should end it.
>>
File: 775673234.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
775673234.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>26387881
It's true, I only settle for lesser girls for the pussy / companionship, but in the back of my mind I still lust over this drop dead hot stacy from high school and still stalk her facebook daily
>>
File: 1387896793631.jpg (9KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1387896793631.jpg
9KB, 234x216px
Femanons, could you ever love a man that isn't tall?
>>
>>26389718
black girls slut it up for Tyrone and spit on blackbots

I have no sympathy for black women
Kill yourself
>>
Who needs girls when I have escorts?
Fuck the game and trying to keep fugly girls interested
I'll just bust a nut in some callgirl and go walk my dog.
There's 0 need for women in 2016
>>
File: rly.jpg (7KB, 167x144px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
7KB, 167x144px
>Chad-dumped-me-again the thread
>>
>>26391707
>Now, like any time I talk to a guy who acts interested in me or commits in any way to a LDR or meeting for a date or whatever I attempt to catfish him with another account or profile and as soon as it's clear he is obviously interested I block him on both.
This doesn't make sense. How could you expect a guy to commit to you just because he started talking to you? I'd understand if you'd been on a few dates but this is extreme.
>>
>be me
>go over to girl i met in class's apartment
>shes a homely 6ish/10
>not even looking to fuck, just needed her to help me finish a project
>walk in
>her aparment is full of 10/10 sorority stacies
>be so uncomfortable i faint
>no joke
this happened
:'(
>>
>>26387881
>They settle for you only because they want to fuck
be honest do you think we'll dump our resources into a fat landwhale for a quick fuck?
Who wants to fuck a landwhale? You're delusional
>>
>>26387953
there are actually studies that show that the less attractive, more intelligent women tend to be more manipulative and cruel than their stacy counterparts, but with men however the shy, intelligent ones are general better/nicer companions
in my experience the meanest girls with the most beta orbiters were the average or bellow average ones, constantly belittling their male friends, and putting them down. The stacies either don't have the intelligence to manipulate guys like this
or don't have the need
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.