[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going to club this weekend with my friends >Girl that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1454955714257.jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1454955714257.jpg
33KB, 600x476px
>Going to club this weekend with my friends
>Girl that rejected me is going too
>Its going to be awkward as fuck
Anybody know this feel? Just how embarassing will this be? I know she will end up making out with some guy and I will probably see it..
>>
>I will probably see it.

why, just mind your own business not whats the whore doing
>>
>>26387389
yeah... I will try. Still it will probably be terrible, but I cant really say no. It doesnt happen very often that Im invited to go clubbing
>>
>>26387431
Try talking to other girls
>>
>>26387378
Ignore her, talk to other girls, have fun. Your life does not revolve around this woman.
>>
>>26387480
Tried that few times. Even if I get them to dance they just make up some excuse and leave after few seconds. But I keep trying. You guys here said that its a numbers game right? One day it will work if I ask enough girls?
>>
>>26387537
This.
It'll only be as awkward as you allow it to be.

>go out clubbing
>meet girl I find interesting
>get rejected by her
>cue next time clubbing
>she's there as well
>zero awkwardness as we just do our own thing
If you both notice each other looking in each other's direction or pass by at some point, a simple and polite "Hi" and smile as you'd do to other people you recognize but don't feel like talking to, will suffice.
Easiest to do that when you pass by with friends (or she does) as you/she will have an excuse to keep moving. Alternatively if you happen to see each other fro ma distance give a nod and smile as "hi" and continue what you were doing. It's that first moment that determines how awkward things may/will become.

Several times I ended up acquainting a woman like that and just dance together from time to time. It helps I easily move on while no serious feelings but mere interests have developed.

You don't even need to actively talk to or dance with other women, you're there with your friends and you're there to have fun. Anything else is extra and something you can try to work with in the moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 960x960px
>Lol so awakard lel. Gril is going to be there too. Lel. Lell. So awkwward. Going clubbing uleh
>>
>>26387548
How bad was the rejection? Did she give a blood-curdling scream or what?
Just smile, be nice, and do your own thing.
>>
>>26387687

You should be banned, you offer nothing to every thread and just spam.
>>
>>26387721
well she is from my school and then I proceeded to stalk her and she find out and blocked me on facebook.
>>26387670
As I said to another anon. Its not just some random drunk girl I never met before....
>>
>>26387752
Same general idea still applies though.
Moving on is the first step. If you haven't already, I hope you'll be able to put on a pokerface and pretend you have.
If you go around and continuously stare at and stalk her while you're there clubbing, then yes, you'll have an awkward as fuck time waiting to happen this weekend.

Again, though, and I can't state this enough: It'll be as awkward/embarrassing as you will allow or make it to be.
>>
>>26387809
I think I can make it ignoring her. Hopefully my friends wont call her to our table (they know each other) or that will be really bad. Thanks for advice though
>>
>>26387856
It can be tricky especially when the concept is still new/foreign, but over time you'll find the right approach that works best for you. hopefully this weekend already of course; you'll never know unless you try it.
No problem, Anon, and best of luck.
>>
>>26387548
Be confident and nonchalant while embracing a positive mental attitude that will help you be yourself. That is all it takes most of the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
>>26387746
http://youtu.be/ql4zpIRhIjM
>>
>>26387905

> This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.

You have a nice voice, you should shave all those random bits of hair growing on your face
>>
>going to club
Literally
LITERALLY
literally stopped reading at exactly this point.

Get off my board.
>>
>>26387905
DEVELISH

there is a board for people like you >>>/s4s/
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 960x960px
>>26387960
Lmao why bother? Just shit it up. Boards normie'd up
>>
>>26387998
Yes, but it's more fun to laugh at failed normalfags than regular normalfags.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.