[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How possible would it be to become a superhero-like vigilante

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (21KB, 877x1063px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 877x1063px
How possible would it be to become a superhero-like vigilante in real life? I'm /fit/ but have minimal martial arts training, but that's what tasers and smoke bombs along with more training are for. I would do the whole costume getup too and leave a calling card.

The only real issue would be where to find crimes taking place before the cops are on the way, or uncovering serious corruption and providing evidence. I'm surprised no one has tried this seriously in real life.
>>
File: phoenix jones.png (291KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix jones.png
291KB, 400x400px
>>26385189
>I'm surprised no one has tried this seriously in real life.
People have. They get their shit fucked up by criminals and/or arrested by the real police.
>>
>>26385265
That's because they weren't good enough. And your picture is the only one I can think of who actually took it seriously to the point where he got arrested
>>
>>26385189
Patrol dangerous neighbourhoods at night.
Post results.
>>
>>26385312
Wouldn't those areas already be swarming with cops though? Not to mention I don't live in or near a big city
>>
>>26385346
Go to a shariah-controlled zone. Cops aren't allowed there.
>>
>>26385346
Why do you think crime rates are so high in certain areas ? Precisely because the cops keep the fuck away from them.
Don't expect to become a vigilante if you live in a fucking shithole in the country.
>>
cops are trained and well equipped vigilantes. Unless you have some unique skillset that sets you apart from everyone else and gives you an advantage, you're gonna get the shit beat out of you.

And since nobody has superpowers in real life, there are no superheroes.
>>
>>26385388
Any ideas of what the best city to go to would be? What area in the US needs to most help?
>>
>>26385418
Washington DC, murder all the politicians.
>>
Let's be real, OP. Everybody has dreamed of doing this but it's just not possible. You would get your shit kicked in hard on the first night.

If you really want to give it a go, you would need some kind of special forces training at a minimum.
>>
>>26385434
Kek

Although it would be interesting to look into corruption in Washington and get them in trouble for it.
>>
>>26385472
Who are you going to tattle on Washington to? The public already knows its corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>26385547
The FBI senpai.
>>
File: 1453615085404.jpg (79KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1453615085404.jpg
79KB, 501x585px
>>26385580
The FBI is in on it. They killed JFK
>>
>>26385599
Nah that was the CIA's mk ultra program

Get your tinfoil together.
>>
File: 1453367794848.jpg (105KB, 381x469px) Image search: [Google]
1453367794848.jpg
105KB, 381x469px
>>26385608
I'm scraping as fast as I can...So the FBI are good goys and the CIA are the Kikes?
>>
>>26385580
>I know who'll we'll report this corrupt agency to!
>Another other corrupt agency who works with them!
Problem solved.
>>
You could climb city buildings very slowly waiting for drunk fights to break out in the city then shoot them with a crossbow. Every other option will end in you getting your shit kicked in by capable criminals/gangs, arrested or shot.
>>
>>26385418
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods/
There you go, faggot.
>>
>>26385761
Thanks asswad
>>
>>26385189
dna testing and modern forensics in, you wouldn't last long
>>
>>26385850
They can only test dna if they have yours
>>
Literal autism OP.

The problems you are even aware of are incredibly major.

You have no way of finding crimes that are happening that won't already have Police who are much more trained than you are on the way to the scene.

Also vigilantism is illegal so have fun with that.

Have you ever seen Kick Ass? If not don't bother because it's a shit film. It'll be just like that except you'll die after you get stabbed like a retard.
>>
>>26385915
Superheroes are all basically autists in the comics
>>
>>26385956

Maybe, but they are the main character in their own world also.

So even the one's without superpowers have plot armor.

If we're talking Batman specifically he has plot armor plus a billion and one gadgets that are impossible like bulletproof capes that make you fly and access to half a dozen cool ass vehicles.

Do you have anything like that OP? You are just a kid living in the suburbs. Keep it in your head until you suffer a feak accident that lets you vibrate through walls or some shit.
>>
>>26385189
You need super powers or unlimited amounts of money. Without that, you'll be hopeless.
>>
Nobody will beleive me so I don't even know why I'm posting, I'm a real live vigilante and have stopped a handful of crimes and took out one MAJOR bad guy.
>>
>>26385189
Well if you have enough knowledge about programming and hacking, you can become Hackerman, just dont fuck with the russian mafia.
>>
>>26385189

You can do it easily.

But don't do it in your town, dont patrol the fucking streets, just walk or drive different areas at different times.

Make sure your face, skin and eyes can't be seen, as then they can identify you. Don't talk, just attack whoever it is that's doing the wrong.

People do it. Just go overboard and end up becoming murderers or serial killers.
>>
>>26386107

You're right, I don't believe you.
>>
>>26386183
Never said you had to freindo
>>
>>26386107
Are you in America?
>>
>>26386233
Yes. The big event in question did not happen on US soil
>>
Google RLSH and cringe the idea away
>>
>>26386107
Crazier shit has happened
>>
>>26386265
Yeah I am NOT one of those lamers. And I don't wear a "costume"
>>
>>26386254
Why haven't I heard of you?

Do you wear a costume?
>>
>>26386285
See above. I normally ware a tourist shirt and carry a toolbox/suitcase rather than crazy weapons or gadgets. I do have a gun but don't go waving it around.
>>
>you will never be a vigilante in 1980 Miami who single handedly topples the Russian mob by following instructions left via voicemail.
>>
>>26386318
...Max Payne?

That you?
>>
It'd be a bit like the first part of Kick Ass
>>
>>26386339
Ha-ha no. I've never been in a gunfight
>>
>>26386368
Could I have your throwaway email to ask you some questions? That's fascinating. Shit, you can have mine: [email protected]
>>
If you don't get the drop on people be willing to kill them and have a gun you won't last a single night because any criminal will be more than willing to shoot you
>>
>>26385189
Become a fucking cop to get proper training, complete it and then desert, it is that simple.
Otherwise you are a fucking faggot that is just gonna be useless, not even being a dick, just being realistic here.
>>
>>26385280
Even if you are somehow good enough, eventually you'll suffer a debilitating injury and wont be able to magically heal it off like in the comics.

I think some magazine tried to hypothetically lay out if a real Batman was plausible and the conclusion they came to is that he could only operate for 2-3 years max before something puts him out of commission.
>>
>>26386424
You could actually operate for long, but only if you had a proper backup teams like most comic heroes do.
Going solo is suicide.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.