[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have the choice to be reborn as yourself again with all current

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Best_girl.png (331KB, 744x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Best_girl.png
331KB, 744x1075px
You have the choice to be reborn as yourself again with all current memories but this time you get to have a twin. Similar looking, difference looking, male, female is all up to you.
Would you?
>>
just being able to be reborn with my memories intake is a good deal
the twin thing is whatever
>>
Obviously I would go for it.

The advantages would be tremendous.
>>
>>26383984
Yes
I want a similar looking brother
Man being a single child sucks, id Love to have a bro who will play vidya with me and shit
>>
Yeah just for >>26384010
>>
does the twin have the memories too? will it inherit anything at all?
>tfw no twincest gf
>>
Yeah.
It'd be a girl and I'd fuck her
>>
>>26384239
Twin won't have memories, just you will, and that too is optional. You can choose to be a blank slate.
>>
What kind of dumb questions is that?
>>
she might be a slut and hated by everyone, but you cant deny kirino is a qt waifu smf familia
>>
>learn from mistakes
>do the exact opposite of whatever I did in this lifetime
>become the perfect human
>have identical twin brother
>fuck him
>pretend I'm having sex with my glorious, perfect self
>feelsgoodman
>>
Y si mejor me das una seca? Quiero fumancharme ese faso papa
>>
>>26383984
>glorious haru-sora life
>>
Yes
Me and my twin would form a close bond and live in a NEETcave together forever, shutting out the world because each other is all we need
Probably no sexual stuff though, I don't think I'm into me

Would be awesome to see "what I'm like" to other people by reflecting myself off of my twin, though. And if they're like me they'll do the same thing to me.
Like oh shit this is how I really act and etc. Would make it easier to modulate my behavior
>>
File: 1400656138945.jpg (141KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
1400656138945.jpg
141KB, 500x721px
>>26384299
She is not a slut, she is devoted to her brother and I love her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.