[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the problems in your life that make you harass women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Lol.jpg (199KB, 496x533px) Image search: [Google]
Lol.jpg
199KB, 496x533px
What are the problems in your life that make you harass women?
>>
>>26382658

uninstall league of legends. win at life.

lol
>>
>women
I will literally
L I T E R A L L Y
bet my left nut the study shows people will harass anybody, not just women.
>>
i dont think i have ever talked shit online
>>
>chads who get laid constantly tend to not care about complaining about women
no shit
>>
>>26382658
>people with unfulfilling lives lash out at others

#wao #woa
why is this solely a feminist thing when it affects everyone?
>>
>>26382658

>moments before this post:

>IM A GIRL GAMER
>DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS

>"Shut the fuck up, you're annoying."
>>
>>26382658
There are men from all walks of life who talk shit about women offline and online.

That "article" was written by an idiot who's basically employing name calling and ad hominems to imply that the claims made about women being shitty people are false.

However, the sky wouldn't be any less blue coming from the mouth of Satan or God.
>>
File: Pepe1.jpg (12KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe1.jpg
12KB, 353x352px
Why shouldn't i be bitter? All you normie scum have treated me like shit because I wasn't pretty enough.
>>
File: 1454180323102.png (409KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
1454180323102.png
409KB, 600x521px
>>26382658
I don't have a problem with women

I have a problem with society in general
>>
>nzherald
fuck i hate fairfax

clickbait shit
>>
>>26382658
>implying correlation implies causation
>>
>>26382658

Well, a feminist society will create male losers.
Male losers begin to fight back. No surprise here.

And the more hypergamous women make fun of low status men, the more brutal it will get.
>>
>>26382851
Reading the raw data and the implications they're taking from it is pretty laughable.
>>
>>26383007

Our feminist, hypergamous society hates men and tries to destroy them. And additionally, they hate them for being losers or low-status.

What about helping men? What about trying to prevent all these things that make men commit suicide or loser their job, alienate them or whatever?

No, of course not. Because our society hates men. Our society WANTS men to be losers.

And then they rather make fun of men for being losers, instead of trying to prevent that from happening in the first place.
>>
File: beta female gamergirl.png (55KB, 775x390px) Image search: [Google]
beta female gamergirl.png
55KB, 775x390px
Worth reading for this comment. It cracks me up that people want to be recognized for playing videogames as if it isn't the most unproductive and worthless hobby out there.

Also, please sage this thread. I'm tired of clickbait shit on /r9k/.
>>
Define "harass"

original ccoommeennt
>>
File: imrs.php.png (317KB, 1484x874px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
317KB, 1484x874px
>>26383007
>Well, a feminist society will create male losers.
>Male losers begin to fight back. No surprise here.
Hahaha yeah except that the study was *literally* Halo 3 players.
>>
And yet these losers with no job and who live in their parents basement somehow are part of an all powerful patriarchy responsible for all of women's problems.

All this tells us is lower class males are sick of middle and upper class females taking out all of their problems on them. Just because the rich, tall, handsome males you want to fuck don't want anything to do with you doesn't mean unnattractive lower class beta males have to put up with your shit.

Just let us die alone in peace, you fucking inhumanly selfish harpies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.