[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw you're genuinely scared of rats,...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1409497646218s.jpg (7 KB, 250x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409497646218s.jpg
7 KB, 250x222
>tfw you're genuinely scared of rats, flying roaches, spiders, barking dogs and deep water.

everytime i encounter one of these my heart starts beating faster

What are your biggest fears?
>>
File: 1.jpg (46 KB, 500x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
46 KB, 500x487
>>26381185
I am afraid of everything!
>>
Rats? Whats scary about rats?
>>
Im scared of getting kidnapped, plane crashes, flying off a bridge, raccoons, possums, mice/rats, and PSAs.
>>
Rats are cute as fuck. Look at these little fuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g2rxtWu_FM
>>
>>26381185
Failure, rejection, and heights
>>
>>26381185
Centipedes and millipedes. Goddamnit, I hate those fuckers.
>>
>>26381185
Anon why are you such a pussy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwlXIZ1yMw

the sound of the first 7 seconds scares me so much, ugh
>>
>>26381185
spider and not-quite spiders like Solifugae and Amblypygids

pic very much related, went to the third world for a school project and woke up one morning with this on the wall, presumably feeding on my dreams. Another one underneath my luggage.

Also, clowns.
>>
>>26381185
tall buildings
also i'm retardedly disgusted by shrooms, mold, shit like that
>>
Chimps, I fucking hate monkeys. Weird little quasi human brutes that just want to rip apart your balls and eat you. The worst part is when people dress them up like children.
>>
the only thing I'm scared of is other people. you can't trust anyone and they'll all fuck you over in one way or another.

also bees. I will literally run as fast as possible to get away from those Satan spawn cunts.
>>
>>26381185
Dying without having achieved some sense of fulfillment. To look back on my years and realise I've done and experienced little of importance while I'm moribund.
But I suppose that matters none, our existence being relatively insignificant. I'd still like to enjoy the ride however.
>>
scared as fuck of bugs here op
not like flies that much but roaches and shit

if I see a roach in my room I wont go in there for like 2 hours and I have to retort to doing some dumb shit in the mean time or I gather enough courage and literally wrap myself in all kinds of clothing from head to toe and try to kill it.
Never successful though because I miss the kill and it scurries off so grotesquely and never comes back.

take that normie roaches
>>
Deep water is a pretty rational fear, there's nothing bad about fearing water.
Flying roaches scare the hell outta me too, that's the only irrational fear I have, although they don't mean any harm, they look pretty horrible.
>>
>>26381185
>being afraid of things that pose little threat
>>
>deep water
this, if i can't see the bottom, i'm not going anywhere near it

I had a dream once after watching Jaws that the shark came up onto my bed and bit off my legs. I still have a fear of that happening when i'm laying in bed
>>
I am very scared of spiders.

And dark is also scary. I always have light but I am ok when I am with persons.
>>
>>26381185
>tfw afraid of any and all bugs
>tfw even afraid of butterflies that fly at me
>tfw live in a place where giant flying roaches are common

I feel like such a pussy, I hate it
>>
Cockroaches. It's funny: the insects that actually can hurt me (e.g. wasps) don't phase me, but something about cockroaches just gets under my skin.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 510079

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.