[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're genuinely scared of rats, flying roaches,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1409497646218s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1409497646218s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>tfw you're genuinely scared of rats, flying roaches, spiders, barking dogs and deep water.

everytime i encounter one of these my heart starts beating faster

What are your biggest fears?
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 500x487px
>>26381185
I am afraid of everything!
>>
Rats? Whats scary about rats?
>>
Im scared of getting kidnapped, plane crashes, flying off a bridge, raccoons, possums, mice/rats, and PSAs.
>>
Rats are cute as fuck. Look at these little fuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g2rxtWu_FM
>>
>>26381185
Failure, rejection, and heights
>>
>>26381185
Centipedes and millipedes. Goddamnit, I hate those fuckers.
>>
>>26381185
Anon why are you such a pussy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwlXIZ1yMw

the sound of the first 7 seconds scares me so much, ugh
>>
File: K0201_003641_0077_IMG_0090.jpg (736KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
K0201_003641_0077_IMG_0090.jpg
736KB, 1600x1200px
>>26381185
spider and not-quite spiders like Solifugae and Amblypygids

pic very much related, went to the third world for a school project and woke up one morning with this on the wall, presumably feeding on my dreams. Another one underneath my luggage.

Also, clowns.
>>
>>26381185
tall buildings
also i'm retardedly disgusted by shrooms, mold, shit like that
>>
Chimps, I fucking hate monkeys. Weird little quasi human brutes that just want to rip apart your balls and eat you. The worst part is when people dress them up like children.
>>
the only thing I'm scared of is other people. you can't trust anyone and they'll all fuck you over in one way or another.

also bees. I will literally run as fast as possible to get away from those Satan spawn cunts.
>>
>>26381185
Dying without having achieved some sense of fulfillment. To look back on my years and realise I've done and experienced little of importance while I'm moribund.
But I suppose that matters none, our existence being relatively insignificant. I'd still like to enjoy the ride however.
>>
scared as fuck of bugs here op
not like flies that much but roaches and shit

if I see a roach in my room I wont go in there for like 2 hours and I have to retort to doing some dumb shit in the mean time or I gather enough courage and literally wrap myself in all kinds of clothing from head to toe and try to kill it.
Never successful though because I miss the kill and it scurries off so grotesquely and never comes back.

take that normie roaches
>>
Deep water is a pretty rational fear, there's nothing bad about fearing water.
Flying roaches scare the hell outta me too, that's the only irrational fear I have, although they don't mean any harm, they look pretty horrible.
>>
>>26381185
>being afraid of things that pose little threat
>>
>deep water
this, if i can't see the bottom, i'm not going anywhere near it

I had a dream once after watching Jaws that the shark came up onto my bed and bit off my legs. I still have a fear of that happening when i'm laying in bed
>>
I am very scared of spiders.

And dark is also scary. I always have light but I am ok when I am with persons.
>>
>>26381185
>tfw afraid of any and all bugs
>tfw even afraid of butterflies that fly at me
>tfw live in a place where giant flying roaches are common

I feel like such a pussy, I hate it
>>
Cockroaches. It's funny: the insects that actually can hurt me (e.g. wasps) don't phase me, but something about cockroaches just gets under my skin.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.