[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with a prostitute when she comes in. Like what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: PICTURE.jpg (25KB, 460x272px) Image search: [Google]
PICTURE.jpg
25KB, 460x272px
What do you do with a prostitute when she comes in. Like what is the transition from her walking through the door and you fucking her? Do you ask her to fuck you? Do I have to feed her or give her alcohol?
>>
I've never fucked a prostitute, but like any other chick i would moderate the alcohol to just a glass or two to 'loosen up'.

When she walks in treat her like you would treat someone willing to fuck you for free. Invite her in, offer her a drink (both alcoholic and not so she has the option, offer water if you want to be specific) and chat to her a bit on your couch; ask how her day's been and whatnot.

From that (and if shes finished her drink) say something to the effect of "So lets get started, come over here" and either lead her to your bedroom or onto your lap (if you choose to fuck in your living room).
>>
Take her by the hand
GG
>>
>>26380935
Give her the money in an envelop, tell her she'll get it after sex, fuck her, give moneey
>>
Take her to movies, hold hands together, cuddle, date each other for several years, have awkward sex with lights off, get married, produce 2 kids, spend the next 40 years working to support them, die (un)happy

Thats the way you handle whores, thought it was common knowledge
>>
I've only fucked a prostitute once at an asian rub n' tug. I'd been plenty of times and just got a massage and handy, but had a really cute, young (rare in these places) Korean qt once and had to go back for more the next day. It works like this:

>Call ahead and talk to mamasan/desk girl and make an appointment, can ask for specific girl ahead of time if you know form past or reviews or whatever
>show up, girl takes you to room and you pay the house fee
>you get naked and go to the table shower which is really a nice experience. Not all palces have TS
>you get a massage for however long, when she flips you over and sees your woody you negotiate extras

This place had condoms etc provided, I'm not sure if this is the norm though. All in all it was a pleasant experience. It left me feeling pretty soulless and empty afterwards, but so has sex with run of the mill street roasties.
>>
>>26380935
just stare at her
>>
Are prostitutes required to do anything as long as you pay or sex-related stuff only? Like, if I were to hire a slut and ask her to help do my taxes, or wash dishes, what will happen?
>>
>>26381915
You'll pay much higher rates than if you just hire a CPA or mexican from Home Depot
>>
File: 1454202025751.gif (39KB, 774x690px) Image search: [Google]
1454202025751.gif
39KB, 774x690px
>>26380935
>Buy prostitute
>Leave money on night stand
>Attach fishhook to it when she isn't looking
>Fuck her brains out
>She takes the money.
>She gets out of the house
>I reel the money in
>Mfw
>>
Count the money in front of her and hand it over (do not let her leave 'to pay the taxi driver or some other lame excuse). If she's good she'll get things started. If not I just whip out my cock and tell her to get busy. Remember, you're paying so yoo get to decide what happens. Don't mistreat her but don't let her take the piss either.
>>
>>26381930
Yeah but I want someone to do my taxes in a sexy lingerie while occasionally sucking my dick
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.