[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy gets accused of "sex attack" for brushing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: disgusted.jpg (90KB, 782x738px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
90KB, 782x738px
>guy gets accused of "sex attack" for brushing past a woman
>she says he bent backwards, stuck his hand up her skirt, and then hit her on the shoulder with a news paper
>CCTV shows he walked past her in half a second
>still gets taken to court

Holy fucking shit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03j04n5
>>
>>26378328
>.uk
Not surprised
>>
>>26378328

I only made contact with a covered boob once in my crowded high school. I didn't really aim for it, but didn't avoid it either. Just walked by and made subtle contact. I'm probably a rapist by modern feminist terminology.
>>
>>26378747
>didn't avoid it either
disgusting. you knowingly assaulted that girl and ruined her life. you should be taken out back and shot.
>>
>>26378328

Good thing this Is going to court. The cunt is gonna get roasted really bad
>>
>be white male
>dare to walk past white woman
>get arrested
and
>be muslim
>gangrape 10 year old
>10 year old, and 20 random brit women instantly fall in love with me when they hear the story
>dont spend any time in jail
>>
>>26378840
what world do you live in
>>
>>26378840
He got acquitted in 90 minutes.
The name of his accuser was leaked. Turns out it was an actress, Souad Faress.
>>
>>26378870
They can only reward evil for so long before men just go all in.
>>
>>26378890
>90 minutes
>not immediately thrown out when the tape was shown
>this is justice
>>
>>26378328

This is why I CAN'T wait until the revolution, surely men everywhere will wake up and take action?
>>
>>26378914
>taken to court in the first place

>Mark Pearson told 5 live the whole case was "preposterous", but the Crown Prosecution Service said: "There was sufficient evidence for this case to proceed to court and progress to trial. We respect the decision of the jury."
>>
>>26378570
The US is worse. But we're getting there thanks to you guys.
>>
File: l.jpg (45KB, 667x556px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
45KB, 667x556px
>>26378945
>sufficient evidence
>>
>>26378945
>"There was sufficient evidence for this case to proceed to court and progress to trial. We respect the decision of the jury."
There was only an accusation. How whipped are these guys?
>>
>>26379111
It was a well-known actress. If they didn't further it, she would have made a big stink about it.
>>
>>26378870
How dare you make fun of poor migrants!
>>
>>26379225
>implying she doesn't fantasize about being taken forcefully by big strong brown men
>>
>>26379170
>she would have made a big stink about it.
So? They can turn it to damage her career by telling everyone she's a paranoid crazy person.
>>
>>26379259
They couldn't legally release her name. So from their perspective, even if they wanted to ruin her, they didn't really have a way too.
>>
Women are fucking scary man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.