[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had a girlfriend this Valentine's Day to break

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1450317557256.png (502KB, 648x782px) Image search: [Google]
1450317557256.png
502KB, 648x782px
I wish I had a girlfriend this Valentine's Day to break up with.

I want to hurt a woman emotionally. I hate women.
>>
That is a very unhealthy way of thinking.

Please seek help.
>>
File: 7684513210.2.jpg (37KB, 720x497px) Image search: [Google]
7684513210.2.jpg
37KB, 720x497px
>>26378431
Fuck off, faggot

>>26378272
Good on ya
>>
>>26378431
Please help youself.

To suicide.
>>
>implying anyone could ever get emotionally attached to you
>>
>>26378600
>>26378618
he's right, you really should seek help. Talk to a mental health care worker about your issues before you hurt yourself or worse, someone else.
>>
File: 1453691424094.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1453691424094.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>26378272
iktf all to well senpai

>you will never make her emotionally and financially dependent on you
>you will never make her do the most degrading things to herself for your entertainment and pleasure
>you will never convince her to have sex with sugar daddies and bring the money back to you
>you will never camwhore her out on Twitch and collect donations
>you will never break up with her on Valentines and spread rumours so that she's undateable and her friends turn on her
>you will never fuck all of her friends on Valentines while making her move back to her parents house because she doesn't have a job
>you will never check up on her months later to find out that her parents kicked her out and she's now a homeless meth addict

but

>I hate women

kek get out of here misogynist, what's wrong with you
>>
>>26378676
No, if you do that you become a second class citizen just because you thought poorly of someone once or twice.

Help isn't help they just want to segregate you from the rest of society.
>>
>>26378676
top zoz, this must be b7
>>
>>26378272
I did this at 21
>>
>>26378850
Its not thinking poorly of someone once or twice, its a pot of boiling water ready to spill over and become a giant mess to clean up. Let someone simmer you down, talk to a professional who deals with this on a daily basis. Instead of being dark and brooding like a ticking time bomb. You're only hurting yourself. Seek help, reach out to others.
>>
>>26379059

I'm not going to give some therapist money, they're useless. I will go talk to my priest though.
>>
>>26378431
why even come here if you're a fucking sjw normie?
>>26378676
also, nice samefag
>>
>>26379059
Go be a pussy somewhere else, talking to a professional over something as minor as this is just throwing away your good name and money so some useless fuck can talk down to you.

Who would pay for the privilege to get shit on?

> brooding like a ticking time bomb
Nice hyperbole, go fuck yourself you piece of shit.
>>26379184
That's much better.
>>
>>26379184
>putting money ahead of your own mental health and personal well being
your priorities are out of whack but yes do speak to someone please
>>
>>26378676
Trip back on kelo
>>
>>26379184

Don't listen to him >>26379229, professional help is just a permanent stain on your record.

Saying "I'd like to hurt someone emotionally." does not warrant a visit to a head shrink.
>>
>>26379227
Look at you, getting angry over what? Do you always tick tick tick this easily? You sure seem to know a lot about what mental health workers do considering you've never spoken to one.

Typical teenage angst I know everything, have the world all figured out attitude. All at the tender age of 18 or less no doubt.
>>
>>26379265
Its called the tip of the ice berg, someone like that is bound to have much more underlining issues that if not dealt with now will only cause harm further down the line like a festering wound.
>>
>>26379272
No I just hate people who want everyone to get help over little shit, sometimes a man just needs to vent but the worrywart 'get help' screechers keep people from even being able to spout off every now and then.

It's a disgusting over reaction.
> You sure seem to know a lot about what mental health workers do considering you've never spoken to one.

Show me the stats on professional help vs non-professional, or just the stats on how many cases they cure.
>>26379334
Horseshit.
>>
>That OP image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

I'm fucking dying kek
>>
>>26379435
>looking for the very thing I discarded with barely a backward glance all those years ago.

Bitch didn't even feel bad at the time.
>>
File: 1.jpg (97KB, 800x731px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97KB, 800x731px
Please be nice to others!!
>>
File: 1427727269291.jpg (22KB, 218x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427727269291.jpg
22KB, 218x225px
>>26379272
>tick tick tick

you mean tick tock tick tock roastie

inshallah
>>
>>26379389
So you'd let your big fat pride and ego stop you and advocate to others that seeking help isn't the way to go? That's just your immaturity and own personal bias leaking out. Who cares about what you hate, i'm sure someone like you hates a great many things, and if you had the discipline, and wisdom to not hate you would but yet here we are. There's nothing horseshit about nipping an issue in the bud before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>26379770
>So you'd let your big fat pride and ego stop you and advocate to others that seeking help isn't the way to go?
Of course, especially when it involves prostrating yourself for some small off-color desires on an east-african fingerpainting forum.
>There's nothing horseshit about nipping an issue in the bud before it gets out of hand.
But I have no evidence of its efficacy, show me the stats, and it's also a non-issue just some venting.
>Who cares about what you hate, i'm sure someone like you hates a great many things
So what? What's the big deal?
>>
>>26379184
I'm a therapist, you can tell me all about your problems anon. Let me be the father you never had.
>>
>>26379958
i had me a pop, bud he wuddn't no good 1!
>>
>>26379958
Can you do me?
>>
>>26379987
>>26380022
As your new father, I will provide both of you with a secure base for experiencing your emotions. By creating a secure attachment which allows you to express and ultimately contain your affect, you'll be able to experience an exception to the pathogenic beliefs created by the insecure attachments you formed with your original attachment figures. By experiencing these corrective emotional experiences, you'll slowly begin developing a more flexible interpersonal style, allowing you to both defend and connect with people in healthier ways. Now please, tell me about yourselves brobots.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.