[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW have chad facial / body features >TFW can make a successful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: nqaCAOe.jpg (214KB, 909x909px) Image search: [Google]
nqaCAOe.jpg
214KB, 909x909px
>TFW have chad facial / body features
>TFW can make a successful tinder profile and find matches almost instantly
>TFW im actually to scared to go outside and meet anybody
>TFW plan dates on girls, and never show up
>MFW i meet 3 girls that didnt really intimidate me

So i meet 3 girls in total off tinder this is how my dates went along.

Meet them in public, shake their hand say hello and introduce my self, as much as i hate socialization and human contact i sit there for about 30 minutes just nodding my head and saying yes, and uh huh

OMG so this one girl i was with last night sat down and she just couldnt stop talking about her self, i was just starring at her not saying a word listening to her babble about nothing, she was also just trying to impress me talking about her job and qualifications and shit

she was just an average women, nothing more nothing less she also whispered (did you bring a condom) and i just said "no i didn't know where to get one" this kind of triggered her and shes like :O "are you a virgin" didn't answer her lmao told her i have to go toilet and never returned

i ran away from my previous too tinder dates, its funny cause women will message you asking what happened, but they don't get hung up like us guys, if they were to do this to a guy, guys would get so mad.... but yeah i have a few more tinder dates this week, i don't intend on losing my virginity to any of these women, i simply am watching and studying Normie behavior closely to understand them more

its actually kind of weird but i find it fun and a better replacement than sitting indoors alday

tell me what i should do in my next meet up, tell me if i should take photo's, tell me things to say and ill say them and post reactions tell me what to do
>>
>>26378143

she was all down to fuck, i guess just let her take the lead and tell her you're a virgin i think this is good if you are attractive.

you have a chance to commit and have a real gf i think you should carefully think about it and get a gf you want to settle down with.

i won't tell you what to do because that's strange.
>>
>>26378143
>matches with girls on tinder regularly

well thanks man i sure feel better now.
>>
>>26378226
You'd feel better if you didn't compare yourself to everyone else, mang.
>>
File: 1452322523-5261138.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452322523-5261138.gif
1MB, 150x150px
>>26378194
well the 3girls i commited to meet up with were average sloppy 5's and i could tell by their profiles, easy to convince them to meet up with me, and they all showed signs of wanting a one night stand, im a very extremely anxious person and suffer from depersonalize disorder, so im only using this as a way to get back into the world, i really don't want to commit to anything serious as i said because im not in the right frame of mind, literally warm up practice meet ups, im pretty paranoid as well and im sure the first girl had like some guy watching us maybe he was protecting her
>>
>>26378143
this is fucking hilarious. how did you ditch the other two?
>>
>>26378143

Where do you take these tinder sluts? Coffee? Movies? Netflix n chill?
>>
>>26378309

>This is chad's answer to robot suffering

Might as well just say "kill yourself"
>>
File: Britney_Smith_flickr_thumb[2].jpg (65KB, 554x419px) Image search: [Google]
Britney_Smith_flickr_thumb[2].jpg
65KB, 554x419px
>>26378522
I meet one in a parking lot, after sunset it was pretty empty... i sat in there for maybe 20 mins, she asked me 21 yes and no questions, it got to a point where it got silent, extra silent that it became uncomfortable

Then, she asked me "What would you do if i just kissed you right now".... looked at her with >_> this face, "i don't think that would be a good idea"

*i stretch, kinda sigh and look at my phone, pretend i got a text message, and say its getting late i really should be going now, i have to get ready for work in the morning" as i opened and slipped out of the door... =/ i was pretty nervous when she said what if i kissed you right now....
>>
>>26378773
wow post ur face
>>
File: Spike_Spiegel_No_Background.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_Spiegel_No_Background.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
>>26378522
The second one i meet at a movie cinema, lol she was pretty excited to watch a chicks flick or something, idk we literally spent 15 mins looking at movies to watch.... (I HAD NO INTENTION IN WATCHING A MOVIE) i told her we should watch the revenant cause i said the trailer looked uber awesome, anyway as we were browsing i managed to sneak behind her when we were waiting inline at the counter and she was in front of the counter, so she talked to the ticket person,MFW when she pulls out her wallet from her purse

I was just pretending to to browse the food menu
She looks at me and while shes paying, and i approach her and say, the basic normie shit ("YOU DON'T HAVE TO") she responds "IM GOOD I GOT THIS" its fine etc i slowly just retreat, lucky the cinema was basically empty so i wasn't so embarrassed

I don't go to this cinema anyway so i really never gave a fuck, i don't know her or the ticket sales person so never really mattered at all, 10 mins till movie starts, she also has a bunch of coins for the arcade machines, use them on some street fighter vidya and racing games. shes gets hungry and oders a bunch of OVER PRICED sweets and popcorn we make our way into the theater, sit down, (I HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS MOVIE ONLINE BTW) tell her i have to go to the bath room

>Never returned

got a message when i made it home asking where i went, didn't reply

>DESU this girl seemed genuine, but a normie to the extreme, she was happy as fuck to i couldn't believe it
>>
File: 1448840472029.png (84KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1448840472029.png
84KB, 4000x4000px
>>26379067
lol that bait tough.
try harder faggot.
>>
>>26378663
Option 1:
>Wish you were Chad
>cannot become Chad so become sad

Option 2:
>Give no fucks about Chad or roasties
>laugh at normies
>only care about things that make you happy
>be happy
>>
>>26379067
lad, this is amazing. you should definitely keep this up. im not very creative so i cant think of what you should do next, but do you have any plans for the next girl? how have you agreed to go on a date with now?
>>
File: 24042153.jpg (140KB, 1577x1080px) Image search: [Google]
24042153.jpg
140KB, 1577x1080px
>>26379313
Roastie toastie: the post

Stay buttmad
>>
>>26379067
>literally ditches dates for no reason
>worries about being embarrassed because she pays for your shit
This is great. Find more girls to pay for your dates and get free shit.

>>26378773
>"What would you do if i just kissed you right now"
> i was pretty nervous when she said what if i kissed you right now....
I've had something sort of similar happen. A girl asked if I was going to kiss her while I was in the car with her. I said once I was parked. Her grandma happened to be in my way of getting into a parking space so I didn't. Texted her for a while after that then never saw her again. I got nervous because I know I'm going to be a bad kisser and I tend to do nothing when I don't know what to do.
>tfw still kissless
Fuck I wish I had social skills or could at least get over my fear of being criticized so I could at least try.
>>
>>26378143
holy fuck dude get a life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.