[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother just confronted me and informed me that i have an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 23l-ww3.jpg (265KB, 982x1280px) Image search: [Google]
23l-ww3.jpg
265KB, 982x1280px
my brother just confronted me and informed me that i have an anger problem and that it has begun to effect my relationships with school/family/friends negatively

he told me that i won't be the best man in his wedding because he doesn't think that i can handle the responsibility nor that i would want to.
he told me that his fiance's family thinks that our family is trash and they called me a "mutt".
my brother suggested that my smoking [cannabis] was a factor of my anger outbursts and he said that he would "hold on to my stuff" if i wanted to take a month break to sober up

what's new with your bots?
>>
>>26377894
suck a dick you whiny faggot

>he told me that
>he told me that
>my brother

you sound like such a whiny faggot.
>>
Fact: People with siblings can't be robots.
>>
"begin to AFFECT", not EFFECT
>>
File: 1386285485297.png (259KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1386285485297.png
259KB, 480x446px
>>26377894
Quit being a prick. Your leaps ahead by having family members that still talk to you and let you know that you're fucking up.

Besides, smonking weed is supposed to chill you out. Stop being a fuckhead anon-kun.
>>
>condescending prick of an older brother
call him out on his shit, then don't speak to him for a while. he'll probably give up on "helping" you, apologize and at least pretend to treat you like an equal, but if he doesn't you don't really need him in your life anyway
>>
>>26378188
you're an idiot anon
i am not whining i am apparently neurotic drug addict with anger issues

i didn't think i was any of these and i still don't. i suppose you have never been falsely labeled things by your peers and family
>>
>>26377894
>he told me that i won't be the best man in his wedding because he doesn't think that i can handle the responsibility nor that i would want to.
>he told me that his fiance's family thinks that our family is trash and they called me a "mutt".
sounds pussywhipped t b h
inb4 his bitch wife divorces him and steals half his shit
>>
File: sage.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
My brother would get shitfaced on bootleg liquor and pills and beat me up

good times
>>
>>26377894

Yep.

My buddy damn near lost his marriage that way.

Long term use (or even short) causes anxiety in some people.

That anxiety mainfests in anger.
>>
>>26378333
she is up to her neck in school debt (with degrees) and my brother is working w/ no degrees so they are poor together and it is more of a cuckerino situation

but still i like my brother and i think his fiance is fine, she isn't really the problem apparently her family thinks mine is no good. which is ironic because her family can/will get sent away by trump if you know what i mean
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.