[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this movie was so intense.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Fuck this movie was so intense.
>>
>You will never be a Tier 1 CIA SAD operator
>>
emily blunt's character was so far out of her element it was cringey.
>>
>>26377979

i think that was kinda the point.
>>
>>26377995

i suppose it was more cringey because she still tried to act like a billy badass when she was just a babey.
>>
>>26377979
My favorite film of the year. Thought everyone did a great job. Cinematography was incredible
>>
>>26378083

>you are no wolf
>>
is this movie like actually good? I keep thinking about watching it but it looks kind of generic too... does it like... actually stand out?
>>
Why is this movie being shilled all over 4chan
>>
>>26379050
They threatened to send Sicarios after anyone who chose not to shill
>>
>>26379030
This. I feel the same way.
>>
>>26379030

yes. it's very good.
>>
>>26377811

I was so glad that I went to the cinema without watching any trailers. They fucking spoiled everything. If you watch this movie blindly it's even more mindfucky.
>>
>>26379030

Yes, this movie shits on a lot of cliches.
>>
>they filmed this where I work
>>
>>26379030
it's ok

I didn't care for it much. If you like "realistic" crime series like the wire and you browse reddit you'll probably like it
>>
When can I red box it? I have a friend who has a shit ton of free codes for that.
>>
>>26379305
For example? Didn't pick up on any "shitting on" . haven't really thought about it that way yet
>>
I was skeptical of this movie, but I actually really liked it. Alejandro was a badass, and I laughed out loud after he murdered the drug lord's family.
>>
This was the best movie i've seen in a long time
>dat juarez convoy scene
>dat expectation for the hooded bloody guy to open his eyes
>dat scene filmed in NV goggle visuals
>>
>>26379204
>>26379305
well okay I'll try watching it after dinner maybe
>>26379329
I don't like/do either of those things but I might try this movie anyway I guess since everyone says its good
>>
>>26379493
/tv/ doesn't think to highly of it
>>
>>26379408

Why you laughed? That scene was pretty terrifying.
>>
>>26378112

>Cinematography was incredible

It was average at best. There's not one shot in the entire movie that was inventive, innovative, amazing or incredible. It was serviceable. Okay. At least they didn't resort to shit-tier shakey cam. So props there. But that's it.
>>
>>26379050

Obviously PAID shills because the movie is stupid as shit. It's basically the TV show "The Bridge" but with a higher movie budget.
>>
>>26379030

It's a shitty movie with a lame, do-nothing FBI chick "hero" who basically rides along with a bunch of CIA bozos trying to be DEA agents the whole movie. Nothing in the movie makes any real sense. It's just dumb and meaningless.
>>
>>26379661
Because it was funny to see them die. I mean the drug lord said the death of Alejandro's family was nothing person then his family got butchered right in front of him. Then he got what was coming to him. Nothing personal doesn't mean you get to catch a break from a vengeful assassin.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.