[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even the Cage went for that Asian spice, why haven't you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Even the Cage went for that Asian spice, why haven't you?
>>
ohh but i have. top tier traditional Laotian dancer

dem fingers doooeeee moves em like a goddess
>>
>>26376299
Cage is old and ugly, he wanted a young chick, so he got a B grade woman (asian).
>>
asians are scum
>>
I bet she hasn't had an intelligent thought in her entire, worthless life. The only thing she's good for is a quick suck and fuck. Ten years down line and she'll be sucking dick for rent money.
>>
>>26376299

Hes still ugly, same for that FB founder jew guy. Look at the hollywood chads, they date white women, Calvin Harris, Helmsowrth brothers, Clooney,Pitt, the rock, hell, even that chinese guy is dating a white woman
>>
Even when they are so close
I feel seperated by an ocean of culture and history.
>>
>>26377471
Asian women are smarter than you, virgin
>>
>>26376447
>>26377347
>>26377471

damn some of you robots are assholes to Asians.

not even a girl, just an asian guy who loves asian women.
>>
>>26378242
They're not robots, they're raiding roasties from Tumblr.
>>
>>26376299
I got to be honest. I have a problem. I have trouble being attracted to women who aren't asian. I just find white women to be obnoxious and incredibly basic. Latinas just seem disgusting to me for some reason. Like they roll around in the dirt or something. Certain black women can be okay, but most of them are fat and\or retarded.
>>
Asian women - white men may be more attractive (let's be honest here, by a lot) but at least Asian men won't treat you like a fetish and play games and generally treat you much better.
>>
frick off shill
>>
>>26376299

Nicolas Cage is pretty much the weird uncle of Hollywood to begin with.

He'll take any role that pays well without regard to how it might affect his reputation, has that receding hairline, and does nobody knows or even asks what he does outside of work.

Given a good script though, he does pull it together.
>>
>>26376299
remember, asian pussy was made for white cock

do not listen to the ugly white whores ITT
>>
>>26378519

even for a meme, this is so sexist because its the complete opposite of a woman's choice which is the main tenet of feminism.
>>
>>26378519

that's it mane, erase your genes from tha pool
>>
>>26378519
good goy, race mixing for all!
>>
i don't think the West could handle a strong, independent Asian male lead in Hollywood tb.h

if they really wanted to kickstart this pairing, they could cast someone like Daniel Henney as the main lead in some big shot Hollywood movie to promote the coupling.

His father is an American G.I., and his mother is South Korean.

Bebe would probably demand that Daniel date a black woman in the film tho.
>>
>>26378542
women are subhuman and don't deserve choice
>>
>>26378760

men are born from a woman's body and the good men dedicate their adult lives supporting one woman.

in decades past, this was much easier to do i think because monogamy and the ideal Christian relationship was strongly promoted, but I guess monogamy became oppressive for women who did not desire to be a stay at home mother to a man who is her first and only lover.
>>
>>26376299
Isn't he into anime?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.