[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /can't flirt/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1454465726863.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1454465726863.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
Who /can't flirt/ here?
>>
Sometimes you get lucky and the girl will be able to talk nonstop at which point you can take another route basing off something that she said whether in the form of a question or a statement never make a blank statement unless you think it's funny or you can get some kind of reaction from it and then gauge your next response based off of her reaction whether laughter or polite ridicule or banter if on the flip side you got a non taller then comment on the situation or I know it sounds fucked up but find someone you can both mutually talk about in a joking manner desu I once asked this guy I know who for a fact slept with over 50 women his undergrad what his secret is he told me he just tells them he loves them he is ~ 6/10 not tall or fit

Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>26376140
In theory I could, but in the few situations where I've actually had girls act flirty I've froze up
I worry that I'll never get another opportunity like that, because now in order to I'd have to go out to clubs or bars to meet them, and not just at school or events like when I was younger
>>
Who /can't/ here?
>>
File: kazuya embarrased.jpg (92KB, 401x386px) Image search: [Google]
kazuya embarrased.jpg
92KB, 401x386px
>>26376140
>When you realize there was a moment when she wanted you to get flirty.
>>
>>26376140
i'm pretty good at flirting desu.

i am very very bad at 'sealing the deal'. kissing a girl for the first time is literally the msot terrifying thing in the whole world. have to be drunk
>>
Apparently when I'm not trying anything I'm a total fucking womanizer. In highschool I had four girls that wanted to hangout with me all the time because I was the only one who was flirty with them at church things. I don't have a single recollection of being flirty or trying anything at all. The moment I intentionally try to do anything I turn into a total beta.

Two of them told me that all of them were into me and would have dropped their panties if I just asked. They gave me a blowjob at the same time that night. Only time I've had any sexual contact in my life. It's been nearly three years since.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 368x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 368x558px
>>26376806
Here's a pic. You can take a guess which two decided to have a taste of my dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 303x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 303x338px
Tfw literally just start sweating and stuttering the moment I'm talking one on one with a girl
>>
I'm not even in a position where I have women that I could talk to.
>>
>>26377721
Protip courtesy of years filled with rejection. Go out of your way to learn how to not swear around woman. I've been told personally on several occasions that it's a huge turn off for them because they associate it with low class/intellect people.

Apparently talking about yourself works. That is assuming you have anything worth talking about that is...
>>
>>26376713
This exactly.
I can talk to her for hours, he really close to her, touch, hug, hold hands, but I never know when to move in for a kiss, nor do I have the balls to.
>>
>>26377173
All of them.

Red top.
>>
>talk to woman in bar/club
>literally don't know what to say because I don't want to talk about biting shit like work.

Help
>>
>>26377774
Wouldn't they prefer they want to talk about themselves? I always panic because I don't know what to ask then I start to feel like they're judging the hell out of me in the silence.
>>
>>26377861

They're woman. Judging is all they know how to do.
>>
>>26377801
She was one of the two. She did it topless too. Her tits had a little bit of a sag to them but they were still really good, the size isn't exaggerated by a bra or anything either. The other one stayed fully clothed.
>>
>>26377855
>Bar
Depends on the situation. If you go alone, which is a possibility considering the demographic of this board, you're likely to come across as a creep. Then again, I've never met anyone whose actually hooked up at a bar, so maybe you have to know people first and treat going to the bar as a bonding activity.

>Club
Don't feel bad about this. Nobody can talk in a club, they're too fucking loud. For the life of me, I cannot comprehend why clubs exist. I've never met anyone whose actually gotten laid in these places apart from people who lived pre-1980's.
>>
>>26377774
>Go out of your way to learn how to not swear around woman
true one girl told me i cursed too much. i cant help it though. i find cursing humorous.

so fuck her
lol
>>
>>26377959
>I've never understood why clubs exist

Money
Those things make six-figures every week if it's a popular one in a big city
>>
>>26377861
>I always panic because I don't know what to ask then I start to feel like they're judging the hell out of me in the silence.
That's because they absolutely are judging you for not talking. Consider their point of view. To them you're just another guy trying to get into their pants. They're expecting a show, like a female peacock inspecting the plumage of a potential mate. You need to stand out. Show them you're worth associating with.
>>
>>26377985
literally

LOL XD
>>
>>26377985
thats why i love being with women who swear just as much as me. love it when we can call each other cunt and the like.
>>
I can't even talk to girls, much less flirt with them.
When they give me that look I'm unable to do anything but look away like a retarded omega

then I go home and jack off to the thought of them
>>
>>26376806
Not to your level chad senpai but i also have the same. I only get laid when im not trying. Its probably because im cute enough and i dont do stupid shit.
>>
>>26378237
>your level

Thanks for the compliment but one double bj and nothing ever again isn't much.

I wish I had known how they felt. Probably would have tried to take advantage of it. I think it partially came from them being in "good christian families" and all the other guys were obsessed with Jesus and stuff.
>>
Why can't it be like vidya?

"Hey so I got you a mammoth tusk. Want some fuck?"
>>
>>26378924
>piper liked that
>piper liked that
>piper liked that
>Romance
>"lol okay"
>>
>>26376140
>Girl tries to initiate conversation
.Answer with one word
>>
>>26377173
Unless they have shit faces I would literally be down for any of them. I guess the whole deprived thing works on girls to.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.