[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I warned her not to, but my girlfriend tried to engage some of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (295KB, 359x434px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
295KB, 359x434px
I warned her not to, but my girlfriend tried to engage some of you today in Pittsburgh.

She goes out for lunch and sits down at an open table next to a group of four guys. Every single one of you is wearing jeans that don't go down to your shoes, exposed socks, old running shoes, and a hoodie. Even the black dude. Pic related. It reminds her of pictures of me from high school when I still had severe autism.

They're talking about programming or video-games, possibly your work, and because she's listened to a decent amount of me talking about it she is kind of interested.

When she's getting ready to go, she has this delightful interaction with your group.

> "Where do you guys work, your conversation sounded like what my boyfriends' friends talk about"
> Guy #1 stares are her in locked eye-contact saying absolutely nothing
> Group completely stops the conversation and everyone is just staring directly at her
> She thinks you must not have heard her and repeats herself again
> "I heard some of the stuff you guys were talking about, where do you guys work?"
> Absolute fucking silence as the entire group stares at her
> Guy #2 " ... haha...after you heard those things we complained about..."
> "I don't really understand computer stuff, was just curious"
> Absolute silence again...everyone staring directly at her
> After about a minute of total silence you guys slowly resume your conversation and she gets up and leaves

How the fuck did you guys manage to hold jobs while being this autistic.
>>
File: tumblr_lpvibfJKvC1qd1x9ao1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpvibfJKvC1qd1x9ao1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x382px
people in cities are mostly just not friendly, i would do the same thing if some random bitch interupted a conversation i was having, shit i wouldnt even have acknowledged her at all. Youre so autistic you dont even realise this is normal kek
>>
>>26375390
sounds like my older brother to be quite honest
>>
>>26375390
maybe they couldn't understand what your girlfriend was saying

because of all the semen in her mouth
>>
How are these clothes getting disabled and how did you lose a disability that is for life?
>>
>>26375644
you would do the same thing because you are no different to the losers in OPs story
>>
>>26375390
>Girlfriend approaches random group of guys
>She interrupted their conversation
>They stare her down so she fucks off
>She repeats herself
>Fucking glare at her silently until she finally fucks off

>THEY are the ones that are autistic
I've got news for you
>>
>tfw steve jobs was a misunderstood robot just like us
>>
>>26375390
>when I still had severe autism.
Oh, right. Because autism disappears.
>>
>Pic related. It reminds her of pictures of me from high school when I still had severe autism.
that is steve jobs you fuck
>>
>>26375732
no its because im not a beta that treats females 'special'
>>
Attempting to interject one's self into a conversation most would recognize as private is obnoxious and irritating. Not everyone finds your girlfriend as enthralling as you do.
>>
I'll give you a 5/10. It's the best I can do.
>>
>>26375390
I'll take shit that never happened for 500 Alex

>come on daily double
>>
> sharing premium bants and fries with friends
> shooting the shit about computers
> some pleb looking chick sits down
"Where do you guys work, your conversation sounded like what my boyfriends' friends talk about" (she actually said this)
> we're all confounded
> skate away in my mind
> who the fuck is this
"I don't really understand computer stuff"
> dumbass
> stare
> she finally wanders away

Also seriously, in Pittsburgh? That's a city of cliques. Freak ass girlfriend should get her shit together
>>
>meet up with my hacker group in public location once a year so we can't be traced back to one another
>discussing our latest exploits and how the world was in awe at our power
>talk for about an hour an a half now, on the topic of how totally awesome hacking the playstation was and how those normie cucks never saw it coming
>all of a sudden a "girl" (obviously a trap from a mile away) approaches our table
>we stop speaking so loud, thinking he may be onto us
>suddenly he shouts out "MY QT BF PLAYS PLAYSTATION TELL ME MOAR!!!11!"
>trying not to be rude because traps like this are usually on the brink of becoming the centre of transgender attention within a 200 meter radius if they talk too much
>me and my team look down at are food, waiting for the trap to leave
>the bitch waits a whole minute just smiling at us before leaving

So /r9k/ why do we even try when they seem to be more autistic than us?
(he/she/it also took a picture of our shoes for no reason)
>>
women are l i t e r a l l y autistic

>brings up self referential topic
>can't read the atmosphere
>poor social skills, comes bumbling in to a group
>unable to read obvious social cues
>blames everyone instead of herself
>>
>>26375390
>implying we hang outside
>in groups

those aren't us, those are true blue nerds. they fit into a role in society and you have clearly not grasped what it means to be what you think we are

OP, his gf and everyone replying to him with content that doesn't mirror mine needs to fuck off this board
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.