[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUUCK!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: superthumb.jpg (71KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
71KB, 300x250px
I JUST GOT RID OF 3 YEARS WORTH OF BACK PAIN BY STRETCHING OUTWARD AND NOT INWARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SO MUCH PAIN!! THE DOCTORS NEVER HELPED!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
Gratz.

Organigal.
>>
File: tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif (496KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif
496KB, 500x375px
>He thought doctors actually help!
>>
Way to go, friendo! :^)

Would you care to tell us how to stretch properly?
>>
>>26375191

How do you stretch "inward," exactly? I'm imagining you crumpling yourself into a ball.
>>
>>26375249
Fuck you.. they looked at me in disgust and gave me huge 600mg ibuprofen pills. They wanted me to kill myself...
>>
File: shoulder_stretch.jpg (28KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder_stretch.jpg
28KB, 593x600px
>>26375274
I just did this.. ;__;
>>
>>26375276
Doctors don't give a fuck about you. They're a business that just wants your money. They gave you a fucking pill that didn't do jack shit but you figured out how to properly stretch.
>>
>>26375191
>BY STRETCHING OUTWARD AND NOT INWARD

What does that mean?
>>
iktf op
i fell for the doctor meme and got surgery on my leg now it feels like it'll be fucked up forever
>>
>>26375396
Probably arching your back instead of touching your toes.
>>
>>26375191
>doctors
>help
good goy
>>
>>26375276
Nah senpai, they just were busy and wanted you to go away.

It's really hard to kill yourself with ibuprofen anyway, you just damage your liver, bleed out your eyes and stay in conscious agony.
>>
>>26375365
thats true

about a year ago i went to the hospital becuase my hearing was funny. all he did was look in my ears and said it was a inner ear infection from congestion, suggested some over the counter medicine to take and sent me on my way.

got a bill in the mail for 886 dollars for absolutely nothing.

im unemployed with no insurance so im not going to even pay that shit.
>>
>>26375191

About 50% of what doctors learn is learnt to be incorrect by the time they graduate (5 year turnover), they learn the main treatments and very cursory overviews of most conditions.

You should always do your own research and use the docs for general insight and prescriptions, they arent superhuman.
>>
>>26375365
wakemeupinside.png
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.