[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to see my ex girlfriend around on our college campus.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1445552399305.jpg (8KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1445552399305.jpg
8KB, 424x424px
I have to see my ex girlfriend around on our college campus. She left me in a cruel way and we no longer speak. It upsets me every time I run into her, either making me sad or full of rage and it distracts me. It's a pretty small campus and we cross paths several times a week. I've made great strides in moving on but seeing her still fucks with my head, what can I do to combat this?
>>
Seek revenge so that satisfaction overpowers sadness when you see her.
>>
>>26373569
Become good friends.
>>
>>26373569
Kill her

Dhwirnfbshak
>>
>>26373620
I did something to get revenge but idk, it didn't really make the hurt go away. I wanted us to be together for a long time.

>>26373628
She will never speak to me again and besides, I would never want to be just friends after being lovers
>>
File: kirk.jpg (138KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
138KB, 500x627px
>coming to /r9k/ for advice

here and now boys, attention

Remember those words always.
>>
>>26374471
You say that but /r9k/ is full of geniuses with an average IQ of 120+ all around
>>
File: 1416684027510.jpg (35KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1416684027510.jpg
35KB, 499x374px
>>26374471
I figured r9k would be full of others with ex gf induced rage issues who might have solutions
>>
>>26373569
Big fucking deal I had to live with my son's mother for months after we broke up get over it pussy
>>
1) Get a new gf
2) Give it time, may take over 5 months. Enjoy yourself in the mean time and lean on your friends to talk about it.
>>
File: 1454985743865.png (424KB, 486x717px) Image search: [Google]
1454985743865.png
424KB, 486x717px
>>26373569
I used to work as a busboy/runner and this waitress was a total bitch to me

I quit, and now whenever I see her on the street I purposefully bump into her with my shoulder. You should try that, she'll look at you like you just committed a crime but she can't do shit
>>
frame her for something, get her kicked out of the school. if you can't do that, then transfer to another school yourself. as long as you're around her, you're going to be miserable
>>
>>26375364
Yeah well that's different once you have a kid with someone you're pretty much family
Nigger
>>
>>26375443
I can't touch her, but I give her shitty looks whenever she gets close enough
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.