[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you use kratom to soothe the pain, anon? >legal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

File: Powdered_kratom.jpg (145KB, 765x505px) Image search: [Google]
Powdered_kratom.jpg
145KB, 765x505px
Why don't you use kratom to soothe the pain, anon?

>legal
>available everywhere, even online since its legal
>cheap as shit
>non-lethal
>gives an opium like high

its actually pretty addictive though, and it tastes like shit. but its very soothing and helps me sleep very well.
>>
>>26372881
Tell me more. I'm interested.
>>
>>26372881
Because poppy seeds are only slightly more expensive and poppy seed tea works 20x better
>>
>>26373133
How do I make that?
>>
>>26373133
That's illegal though
>>
>>26372881
>addictive
Its never affected me like that
>>
>>26372881
it makes me soo fucking horny and I have nowhere to put my wiener.
>>
doesn't it fuck up your teeth?
>>
how the FUCK do you take it

it tastes atrocious and the one time i tried, i couldn't take enough to get any noticable effects
>>
I put a bunch of ground kratom into some strawberry yogurt once and gagged hard with every bite. I forced down the huge bowl of it and never felt anything. Can't eat strawberry yogurt anymore. Also tried eating the crushed leaves, never worked. How do you people take it?
>>
>>26373355
Get some poppy seeds, try 500g for your first time. Pour them through a funnel into a 3 litre juice bottle (watch out they get everywhere if you're not careful) and add 3 teaspoons of citric acid. Add enough hot, not.boiling water to cover them by 5cm, and shake for 5-10 minutes. Undo the cap a little bit so the seeds can't get out and squeeze the tea out into a glass. Drink, get smashed. Don't do it more than 2 days in a row or you'll get a habit.

You need unwashed poppy seeds for this to work, you're washing the alkaloids off the outside of the seeds. They should be a blue grey colour.

Enjoy, its pretty fun
>>
>>26374851
hot water? i thought it had to be cold
>>
>>26374851
Oh also, plant the seeds you've washed in winter and youll get a nice crop of opium poppies in early summer, you can bleed them for opium if you have enough or just grind the pods up to make a nice strong tea with less nausea and body load than seeds. I always wrap a sheet around my head when I'm bleeding mine and pretend I'm an Afghan
>>
I don't want to get addicted to kratom, or worse to stronger opiates.
>>
>>26374912
Nah warm to hot works the best. If you male it too hot I think it starts to degrade the alkaloids, but then when you make homebake heroin you have to heat the morphine way past 100c so I don't know. That way always works for me
>>
I don't use it because it makes me absurdly nauseous
>>
>>26374851
Where do you buy poppy seeds?
>>
File: Kava-Bowl4.jpg (12KB, 337x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kava-Bowl4.jpg
12KB, 337x190px
You're all fucking retarded.

If you're looking for something like this then try Kava.

>All your anxiety and sadness gone but youre still operating at full capicity, reaction time and motor skills take no hit
>you feel fucking amazing, completely stops any social anxiety too
>Non addicting and less harmful then marijuana.
>Cheap as fuck.
>Legal.

If anyone claims they tried it and felt nothing have no fear.
The drink had a reverse tollerance so it take a week or two before you really start feeling it.

I'm serious robots try this shit.
>>
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA KHAT CONNECTS WHEN???
>>
>>26375019
Indian groceries. They're cheap as fuck if you can find one of those, I pay 8 NZ dollars a kill for mine which is enough to last me 2 days. I don't know about other countries but street shitters are everywhere so you could find one if you looked probably

>>26375049
I like kava but so much depends on the variety... The only kava I can get easily is Fijian and there seems to be a fine line with the dosing, if you drink too much you get this horrible feeling where you're too stoned to do anything but feel restless at the same time. Vanuatu kava is top tier but its blardy expensive since the cyclones
>>
>>26375049
Tastes like shit
I vomited before I could finish my grog
>>
>>26375151
Put milk and nesquik in it and drink it in gulps. Milk makes it stronger too as the chemical is more soluble in fat or something
>>
>>26375151
Nothing in The world tastes worse than San Pedro tea.
>>
>>26374958
When I make pst I boil it to a powder.
Boiling water if you plan to drink it is not going to degrade it, but it will make it taste FUCKING DISGUSTING.
>>
>>26375210
This.
Nothing could prepare me.
I chased it with pepsi holding my nose and still had to stand there for 5 minutes trying not to throw up after every single gulp.
Not worth it. Just order the mescaline from darknets.
>>
File: 11.png (141KB, 326x355px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
141KB, 326x355px
>>26375151
It's like a sin to say this but just fucking toss and wash it, man. It works just the same. All that "grog" nonsense is a waste of time. Buying fucking strainers so you can make your shitty numb slop? Why would you do that?
>>
>>26375211
Yeah I can't handle the taste my body associates it with opiate nausea so I dilute it as much as I can. I'll give your method a go out of interest though. Do you strain out the seeds at some point and keep boiling, how does it work
>>
>>26375254
The first time I made it I was a stoner kid so I had to do it in the time my mom was gone from the house.

I didn't cook it long enough and it took a snot like texture and tasted like chemicals.

Somehow I was able to get it all down and I didn't even end up tripping that much.
Still love mescaline. My favorite drug by far.

It's like LSD mixed with Molly but so much more.
>>
I've been taking kratom everyday twice a day for the past 8 months and this shit is addictive as fuck. I tried to quit it but withdrawals suck ass
I can deal with the depression and shitty mood but when it comes to sleeping a side affect is rls (restless leg syndrome) makes it next to impossible to get any shut eye.
>>
My opiod tolerance is to high to use kratom. I used to take it before I got into pain killers and enjoyed it.
>>
I tried kratom once and it worked great. I felt nothing with the following doses though, even when using different strands and trying 5x more than what I took the first time. How can I make it work again?
>>
>>26375342
Order some phenibut or get some benzos. Withdrawal last like a week. It really not even that bad
>>
Because heroin is much, much better.
>>
File: 1372741594954.png (14KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
1372741594954.png
14KB, 346x299px
>tfw crashing after a four-day stim binge and I'm exhausted but can't sleep

gonna take some kratom and hope that chills me out
>>
>>26375465
Heroin < oxymorphone
I just sniff them but. 5mgs or oxymorphone is the same as 30 mgs of pure heroin. Not to mention the risk of overdose is much less than heroin because of varying purity. Only down side is oxymorphone isbnpre expensive.
>>
>>26375531
Poor bugger :( opiates will just make you feel worse just have a wank and drink lots of water
>>
>>26375531
What kind of stims?
>>
>>26372881
Because Vodka
>>
>>26375458
I have phenibut but was addicted to that a few years ago so I don't get much relief from taking it.
Withdraws are different for everybody. Plus other factors like how much you take, how long you've been taking it etc.
I'm also on probation with weekly random drug/alcohol testing so everything I take has to be legal.
Addiction kind of runs in my family too.
>>
>>26375549
I dunno, usually they let me get comfy enough to sleep

>>26375565
Adderall
>>
>>26373355
Use organic poppy seeds, other wise the pesticides will kill you senpai
>>
>>26375606
Just take a gram of th phenibut to sleep dude its not a big deal. And yea everyone reacts differently to withdrawal bit opiod withdrawal list like a fucking week. I can of oxycodone cold turkey after a few years of heavy use. Just fucking suck it up dude
>>
>>26375531

Why are you doing that to yourself?
>>
>>26375628

Where do you get your addys? I've been trying to get a scrip forever.
>>
File: 1413768109291.jpg (129KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1413768109291.jpg
129KB, 668x712px
>>26375712
BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD LEFT ME AND I DONT HAVDE HEALTHY OUTLETS FOR MY EMOTIONS OK
>>
>>26375757
What's you roa? Snort or oral?
>>
>>26375780
Oral, sometimes plugging too
>>
>>26375802
>plugging
Fuck yea. I've never plugged amphetamine but I have plugged lsd, oxycodone, oxymorphone, MDMA, 2cb and opium.
>>
>>26375802
You eating speed there?
>>
>>26372881
I already have some red vein bali. I gave up kratom and opiates in general because I literally stop shitting almost entirely for weeks if I use them. I miss it though.

>>26375458
>get some benzos.
>It really not even that bad

........................................It's one of the worst drug sicknesses imaginable, you've probably only had rebound not real withdrawal or you wouldn't be saying that.

>>26375049
It's pleasant but boring and only good when mixed with cannabis.
>>
>>26375852
I used to eat about 100 mgs of Valium a day for like a year. In detox they brought me in only 7 days. First month sucked but the next 9 months till it was over wasn't that bad.
>>
>>26375757

Why did your best friend leave you? Is it because you're a stim-addicted robot?
>>
File: Bf2YQP4CEAAk_c1.jpg (8KB, 380x230px) Image search: [Google]
Bf2YQP4CEAAk_c1.jpg
8KB, 380x230px
I learn a lot from you faggots. Thanks.
>>
File: consider.gif (466KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
466KB, 500x281px
>>26375757
>>26375802

>stop shoving drugs in your ass
>the people you love stop leaving you
>>
File: 1409982487594.gif (2MB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409982487594.gif
2MB, 460x500px
>>26376036
>>26376172
NO IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SHE DIDN'T CARE THAT I WAS A TWEAKER PIECE OF SHIT IT WASN'T MY FAULT AT ALL SHE HAD TO MOVE FOR WORK FUCK YOU GUYS YOU MAKE ME WANNA GO ON DAY 5 OF THIS BENDER
>>
>>26376250

How long ago did she move away? How close were you? Why not go for day 5?
>>
>>26376250
>Trying to blame us and believe that we're making you binge harder

If you come here without being resiliant to shitposting then you are seriously in the wrong place. Maybe you need to go detox on Reddit where people are down to jerk you off?
>>
>>26376250

>my best friend left me
>she moved away for work

so which is it anal drug cuck?
>>
>>26376250
>5 day speed binge
You're risking psychosis at this point. Don't be an idiot dude. Take the comedown and sleep. Wait a few days then dose up again. At this point you're wasting your stash
>>
>>26375049
It's a contraband substance in the uk
fuck this place, they just want us to be unhappy
>>
>>26376424
Kavas illegal on the UK!?! Why? It's not even that powerful
>>
>>26376376

Classic addict manipulation. This is no doubt why she left.
>>
>>26372881

> Be me
> Buy kratom on amazon
> The very next day amazon bans kratom

It was weird.
>>
>>26376424
>Living in the UK
>Not realizing that your entire country is modeled towards following a detached, higher power that is the government
>Not realizing that even slightly suggesting that individualism and individual rights have a place on the island is a thoughtcrime against the crown and parliament.
>Not realizing that the TV detectors just read that via your government-mandated "Nannybot" brand keylogger and are coming to arrest you and confiscate your kitchen utensils.
>>
>>26376448
It was made an illegal substance in 2013
I fucking hate the conservatives pham
>>
>>26376482
We have a constitutional monarchy, the old cunt has no power anymore
>>
>>26376513
Uh oh, now they have to sand down the corners of your tables m8. Tough luck, but that's what you get for dissenting against the government. Catch all new Dr. Who tonight on the BBC!
>>
>>26376495
Aren't mushrooms and peyote legal in the UK? Why the fuck would kava be illegal
>>
File: 1414687944213.png (810KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1414687944213.png
810KB, 1280x1220px
>>26376421
I have some Risperdal, I'll just take that and get knocked out before I can be tempted to take more. I miss you Ashley.
>>
>>26376583
Not sure what to feel when looking at that image...it's like a top down view of me every day, I've never seen it from that perspective before.

At least he has a double bed.
>>
>>26372881
>boring
>tastes like ass
>don't compare kratom to opium pls
>lethality is part of the fun anon
>>
>>26376583
An anti psychotic should do it. Sleep tight bro. Lol you're going to be sleeping for like 18 hours
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 818x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 818x482px
>>26372881

Kratom saved my life and made me enjoy the world, I've been on it for over two years now.

Some things you have to trade for being on it
>650 dollars a month
>only lasts two hours, so I have to take it every two hours no matter who I'm with, I have to go to the bathroom and take it, I have a collapsible cup I've bought at REI for it
>>
>>26376495
>kava
>boring mundane herbal tea classified as an illegal narcotic

Fucking kek man the nannystate is becoming a parody of itself.

Next thing you know there is a law in the UK to cover every car and sharp surface in foam padding and a law that to go out in public you must be wearing your safe space cage with a harsh language censor bolted to your mouth that beeps every time you swear. Sorry for the weird tangent, just lol.
>>
Where do you buy your kratom from?
>>
>>26376791
Internet desz
>>
>>26376791
Depending on where you live you can grab it at some local head shops. that's how it is here in Ohio at least
>>
>>26376583

How did you meet Ashley?
>>
>>26376250

Guess how I know you're full of shit

>2016
>Friend actually moves away
>Continue speaking everyday on skype, text, or e-mail
>Nothing changes

If you weren't riddled with guilt you wouldn't feel so shitty that you have to take stims for a 5th day
>>
>>26377007
Jesus give the guy a break he's obviously self aware that he's a piece of shit and the whole premise of this board is to not repost, which is basically what's being done through this relentless reiteration of his shittyness
>>
how do you buy drugs online?
>>
>>26377276
For legal drugs, anywhere on the clearnet.
For illegal drugs, you'd need to use a darknet market, such as AlphaBay or Agora.
>>
>>26377332
what do you mean legal? prescriptions? non controlled?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 286x176px
>>26376890
here in cinci a headshop got raided for selling kratom
apparently there's some obscure law in ohio where all drugs that aren't approved by the FDA are illegal
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2925.09v1
apparently pure caffeine powder is illegal here too
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2925.34v1
here's another fun one
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2925.31v1

bravo ohio lawmakers, I feel very safe that you have a whitelist of chemicals I can consume
>>
File: 1451319911555.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1451319911555.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>26374927
>I always wrap a sheet around my head when I'm bleeding mine and pretend I'm an Afghan
>>
>>26377393
Stuff like kratom or wild dagga. So, non controlled. For prescriptions you'd have to use a darknet market as well.
>>
i tihnk the navy bans kratom
anyway im sure all that shit is legal in fl
>>
>>26377535
Shit, that's an eye opener haha. Funny world. A place where certain laws exist only to actively be put into effect willy nilly where the police deem fit, and then regress back into only being found on databases on x state's laws. I guess I'm crazy for favoring a sort of all or nothing when it comes to these gray zones..
>>
File: 1452311003832.jpg (43KB, 745x327px) Image search: [Google]
1452311003832.jpg
43KB, 745x327px
>>26375531
>>26375757
>>26376250
Hey stim-bro. Don't worry about all these faggots here, they've never actually had to deal with things getting as real as they are for you right now. I'm sorry to hear about Ashley.

>>26376421
This brobot is right. You're probably too strung out for anything more to have an effect. I take Seroquel for my comedowns, it works wonders.

>>26374980
Yeah, opiates make me nauseous too. I'm just too fucked to care when I throw up all over my bathroom floor.

I am not a proud man.

>>26375324
Never taken mescaline, but I know a guy. Should I beg him for some peyote?
inb4 drug cuck loser, look who's talking faggots
>>
what's the best legal replacement for speed? I'm talking research chems here, can't be assed with that deepweb bullshit right now.
>>
>>26377785
Yes.

Is it the powder, San Pedro or actual peyote?

I've never done the powder, and actual peyote is difficult to find unless you live in an area with it.

If he hands you a foot long piece of cacti you need to brew it into a tea.
If its little dried buttons then it's peyote.

None the less its awesome, also always dose high because mescaline can be finiky with how much works, and mescaline trips are usually pretty gentle.
>>
>>26377785

>when he responds to himself to try to get sympathy from others

I bet her name isn't Ashley
>>
>>26377813
There is no substitute for speed. Amphetamines are sublime and in a league of their own. On the other hand, I was a fan of ethylphenidate before the ban, as well as CTMP. Desperately trying to get a hold of some 4-FA. 3-FPM is new on the scene and in the post for me.

Personal advice though: be assed with that deepweb bullshit. Especially since you're "assed" and most likely not in the UK, where it's much easier to get a hold of RCs. If you're in the US or Australia, then you're pretty much shit out of luck.

>>26377987
He'll give me a peyote cactus if I ask nicely, I think. But hell, it's worth a shot.
>>
has anyone in this thread actually bought illegal shit off the darknet? how does one go about doing that? i was under the impression the feds had cracked down on all of the sites everyone used
>>
>>26377647
Fuckin love me some dagga. Klip dagga is a better variety, imo. Higher level of leonurine.
>>
>>26378847
i used nucleus and it worked fine

find a seller with good ratings, use GPG to encrypt your name and address
>>
>>26378847
I definitely haven't done it off nucleus because that would be illegal and illegal is wrong and I love our government who aims to protect the people by keeping them away from the evil evil drugs that corrupt ou society

no sir, i'd never do that
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.