[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're ugly,fat, or weird and women don't want you,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

If you're ugly,fat, or weird and women don't want you, what makes you think that you deserve a girlfriend?
I mean, think about it, if you were a 10/10 girl, do you really think that you would go out with yourself, instead of Chad?

No one is entitled to another person, as far as I know.
>>
I'm mentally broken, but I have raw intelligence and impersonally identified good looks. I think this means that I don't have to feel guilty over having a boyfriend?

Love is given where it is deserved, as the Objectivists say. I'm not entirely sure if I agree, but love does seem to commonly depend on what you can provide in a relationship. This seems reasonable.
>>
>>26372833
No one deserves life time of loneliness aswell.
>>
>>26372833
Nobody is entitled to a girlfriend, but everyone deserves one. Get it? Relationships are one of the most basic aspects of a happy life, and everyone deserves to be happy.
>>
>>26373017
This is nice.

The robot creates unnecessary complexity and shits all over elegance. Only an INTP would come up with the shitty idea of requiring each comment to be original an a language were the words themselves, if individually original, would be indecipherable
>>
>>26373017

Free will means that nothing is so ideal.

Also some people don't deserve love.

Regardless, you can work hard to stack the odds in your favor, or you can choose to dedicate your focus elsewhere.

You cannot be angry about failure because it is a personal failing, a weakness on your part.

If that is too much trouble to work on, redefine your goals in life.
>>
File: 1454215231036.jpg (616KB, 1790x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1454215231036.jpg
616KB, 1790x1559px
i dont deserve a girlfriend and i dont want one. i know a girl wouldnt actually want me but do it because she cant get better

sure i wish i looked like chad but you get over it. someone needs to post that jack off picture with before and after
>>
>>26372930
Depends whether the basis of this "love" is looks solely. We've primal instincts which reign over rational thought. Adhering to these will lead to its demise. Introspect harder. Perhaps it's deserved and genuine, perhaps not.
>but love does seem to commonly depend on what you can provide in a relationship
If it's the right offering provided, I think yes. i.e traits which we lack found in the other may lead to reform in character. Physical or monetary related offerings may secure our primal desires, but them only. It's saddening to see such a high divorce rate when relationships are entered for such wrong motives.
>>26372982
They do if they condemn themselves to one.
>>
>deserve
nope
>interested in the possibility of having one
yep
>>
>>26372833
>if you were a 10/10 girl, do you really think that you would go out with yourself, instead of Chad?

We don't expect a 10/10 gf. Even mediocre to ugly girls will only go for Chad though, that's the problem. The scale is unbalanced as fuck.
>>
Again
We all fucking know we dont deserve one

We need one
>>
File: 1453803648141.jpg (78KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1453803648141.jpg
78KB, 800x430px
>>26372833
>No one is entitled to another person, as far as I know

Slaves are a thing, even in CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>26373833
>tfw i'm just as picky when it comes to girls

Honesty is refreshing 'bots. I'll openly admiit that im guilty of this. All the romanticism flies out the window once the girl dips below the 6 mark.

Attraction really can not be negotiated
>>
>>26374082
>All the romanticism flies out the window once the girl dips below the 6 mark

But anon, there are girls below the 6 mark with incredibly fat asses. No fat ass should be left behind.
>>
>>26373267
>Also some people don't deserve love.

Of course, everyone deserves a happy life.
>>
>>26374082
then you don't deserve to complain
>>
I believe that I am at least a 6/10 guy so I should be entitled to be with at least a 6/10 girl. I'm 25 and I've never had a real serious relationship because I refuse to settle for less than 6/10.

I've hooked up with plenty of girls that I'd consider 7s or 8s+, but they've never wanted to pursue anything more than a hook up with me.

Its frustrating as fuck.

>>
>>26374109
Yes, but it really can't adequately compensate for a butterface.
>>
>>26374172
Plastic bags were invented for this very problem anon. It's a very cheap and effective solution.
>>
File: nobody gives a shit.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nobody gives a shit.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>26374171
You're a 25 year old posting on 4chan. Girls your age are after more mature guys. You should consider yourself lucky that you're not a virgin.
>>
>>26374154
Trust me, i am not complaining. I fully understand the realpolitik of human attraction and certainly wont be found moping about it on this Andalusian paella recipe forum. Everyone has preferences, and everyone is allowed to have preferences. It's no one's obligation to lower their personal standards just to include the less fortunate.

This is why bona fide hot guys and chicks dont really bother with ugly men and women; their first choice partners are normally within reach.
>>
>>26372833
Poor people also aren't entitled to money.

But hey, we still give handouts.
>>
>>26374234
Perhaps. I don't really see posting on 4chan as being more detrimental to forming a relationship than having any other strange & private pastime.

I was posting on 4chan back when I was a social recluse, friendless virgin. I continue to post on 4chan now, despite having a lot of friends and regular sex with a few different girls.

I don't think that stopping using 4chan would make any difference. I enjoy it as an opportunity to talk openly about certain issues that I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to friends or family about.
>>
>>26374379
This. That "HURR LE SOCIALLY WELL ADJUSTED PEOPLE SHOULD STAHP BOSTING ON 4CHENZ :DDDDD" meme should really have died back in 2008. I've been here since 2006 and i really don't see any reason to kick it out of my life completely even now after college. Between 9 - 5 work, partying and getting shitfaced every weekend at clubs and bars, there is just something really gratifying about coming back here to relax, laugh and shitpost.
>>
>>26374379
>>26374496
i agree with you two. And that's why there a ton of other board fora ton of other topics for people to discuss shit, like well functioning human beings should. but isn't board in particular for people who are social retards and can't or haven't found out how to act like a regular person?
>>
>>26372833
I don't think I'm entitled to a girlfriend. I like to complain about being single on here, but I'm not literally mad at women or feel like they owe me anything. Most people dislike extended periods of being single. It just happens to be more chronic for some of us. In reality, I'm learning guitar and otherwise trying to better myself.
>>
If you guys are so desperate, why not get a hooker?
>>
>>26374599
>but isn't board in particular for people who are social retards and can't or haven't found out how to act like a regular person?

would you believe me if i told you that this wasn't /r9k/'s original culture? and that these people slowly seeped in and gradually took over.
>>
>>26374646
>but it was different in the past!
Why do you assholes always say this like it means anything?
>>
>>26374678
because we assholes say this in responds to the grand winged faggots who post shit like

>YOU CAN'T BE A NORMALFAG HERE, THIS ISN'T YOUR BOARD PLEASE LEAVE HURR

I'm seriously not taking such bullshit from users who probably didn't even know what 4chan was until 2011.
>>
>>26374599
Well yes, perhaps I could use a different board. But honestly I don't think that I'm a well functioning human being. I just think that I have become very skillful at pretending to be one.
I have some serious social issues, primarily an inability to hold down a long-term relationship because of an unwavering desire for personal freedom. I often feel an anger inside me that I have managed to control, but am terrified of unleashing on an impulse on the wrong person, and destroying the reputation I have - of a kind, gentle, friendly soul - that I have worked so hard to cultivate.

I laugh with, and relate to, many posts on here. I just leave these thoughts behind when I'm in the real world - and try not to revisit them until I return to 4chan.

Rest assured, I am still a social retard. But over time I have perfected the act of a social butterfly. Funny how I will admit this to you, stranger, but never to even my closest friends or family.
>>
File: 1398906384381.jpg (227KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1398906384381.jpg
227KB, 2880x1620px
>what makes you think that you deserve a girlfriend?

I don't think I deserve a gf, I think someone so stupid with shitty genes and bad at social things like me don't even deserve to have friends.
>>
that's absolutely stupid line of thought
just because most people value you for what you have don't mean everything else is out of the question
i value the ability to hold you own,think for yourself and have good personality.
>but alot of people have good personality so it doesn't count
no most people are two faced shits and they know it, a bad person never really points out flaws in his own character
also
>men should look good because woman look good for them!
that's not possible because woman have inherent trait to be beautiful while men don't,beauty is a woman's trait.
men can be handsome but not beautiful
>>
>>26374781
lol you are exactly like me. except you are not a virgin. how did u make it happen? are you goodlooking and tall?
>>
>>26374756
What does it mean, though? The fact is that in present time, you're outnumbered and you and the things you want to talk about are not wanted here. The past being different doesn't change that.
>>
>>26374756
this too. I'm not sure why some newfag demands that we leave /r9k/ just because we're not as edgily linkin-park depressed and angsty as he is. I've been here way too long even if im in no way a robot IRL
>>
>>26373017
relationships and dating are obvious luxury
in order to date or even be in a relationship you need to have all your shit in line which doesn't always work out
but for a woman its different, she doesn't have any requirements to be in a relationship and she is also free to choose whatever partner she wants as long she passes some basic standards
>>
>>26374840
I'm about 5'8. Not sure which country youre in, but its below average in mine (UK). I dont think I'm particularly good-looking - perhaps a 6/10 on a good day. I'm skinny and can't afford nice clothes and I smoke a lot of cigarettes - which I imagine all bring my score down a bit. I'm also of Indian descent, which generally doesn't bode well among certain demographics.

However I am funny, friendly, intelligent, and can be charming in the right circumstances.

How old are you?
>>
>>26374853
No it is the gobsmacking entitlement that demands that we somehow conform to current board culture and defer to newcomer NEETs and KVs or leave the board despite having been on /r9k/ for far longer. Im seriously not going to censor my posts just to fit in with a group of 2cool4u social retards who came to the board wayyy after i did.
>>26374877
You said it better than i did.
>>
>>26374930
oh i see. im 5' 7 and i live in america. i wish i could be all of those things.
>>
>>26375050
you can be all those things brother. anyone can. well apart from the Indian bit.

when I was 18, I thought I had no hope. Id never even kissed a woman. physically, I have changed very little since then -- its all about changing the mind
>>
>>26372833
Except I am not, I am average. I'm going to school at my city's University, I am a musician, I am a healthy, fit person and I am very loyal to people I form relationships with.
Often times, whenever someone posts a response like mine they are met with some form a criticism be it "maybe you just have a bad personality" or "you are not entitled to a girlfriend". If I do have
a bad personality, why does it really matter? Do I have to be PERFECT? Its really intellectually dishonest to dig into someone's life until you find a flaw and claim that is why they don't have a girlfriend, especially if you
tell them to fix it then call them entitled when it bares no results.
>>26373562
>They do if they condemn themselves to one.
The thing is most people are a product of their environment, elements of their life they cannot control. We are statistical outliers, and like with all outliers there is usually and external catalyst.
>>
I agree with OP wholeheartedly. If one cannot attract a mate, by definition, one does not deserve a mate. Sure, that's a painful bit of truth for ugly men like myself, but justice is justice. To each man what he deserves.

However, let us not fall into inconsistency in this discussion. I would hope OP would also support the following assertions that also reflect reality:

1. No one deserves freedom unless he can protect himself from subjugation. Freedom is not an inherent right.

Now, in our modern times we are enlightened and such and so we hold freedom up to be an ideal. But any man or woman who is free who would be a slave without our society's more progressive attitudes toward such things is free by virtue of charity alone. They don't DESERVE freedom. This has been the attitude for the vast majority of human history. But we're better than that.

2. No one deserves food unless he or she can secure it for himself unaided.

If you need handouts, help, or whatever to keep yourself clothed, fed and/or your family clothed and fed, you do not DESERVE these things. They are charity, pure and simple. If you cannot secure all this for yourself, you deserve desolation and starvation. But hey, we're enlightened now.

And yes, yes, I can hear the inevitable rejoinder. It's as certain as the rising of the sun: "The things you listed above are human rights! You don't need a sexual relationship to live!"

Quite right. But, let's be frank, you don't need freedom to live. It's a nice thing, to be sure, but you'll go on living without it, even if that means living in chains.

But what of food! Shelter! You need these to live! You don't need sexual affection to live!

I concede this point. But consider this: why is anyone entitled to live? Why does anyone deserve to live? If you can't sustain yourself with no assistance, no help, that life you believe is some sort of inherent right is actually nothing more than charity.
>>
>>26375085
If you had any form of social circle, or family besides parents it is significantly easier to find a girlfriend and build relationships without changing yourself
>>
>>26375085
>its all about changing the mind
how? are there any books or techniques i should go about to doing that? all i can think of on a daily basis is the negatives i have. i cant tell even tell you any of my positive redeeming qualities..
>>
>>26375371
>If one cannot attract a mate, by definition, one does not deserve a mate
wrong. You may not be entitled to one, but to claim everybody deserves what they get, or do not get is ridiculous. I am sure anybody who has lived a day in reality knows that.
I know many great people who became ill with cancer, do you think they deserved it?
>>
>>26375373
I have a large and diverse social circle, friends of both genders who I consider as close as siblings, as well as actual siblings. I think my problem is my fear of commitment to someone who I think I can do better than; I'm undeservedly arrogant in that respect.
>>
>>26374781
If you can get a girlfriend you are fine.you have 0 issues.0.
>>
>>26372833
>No one is entitled to another person, as far as I know.
You're fucking broken
>>
>>26375375
I dont even know you, but I can already identify a positive redeeming quality: a desire to better oneself. I'm sure you have many others too which I dont know because I dont know you.

I cant tell you how to change your mindset, since youre the only person in the world who truly understands yours.

It sounds like you put yourself down a lot. I imagine that every time that you think negatives about yourself, you put yourself down with thoughts like 'im such an idiot' or 'im a loser' etc.

Self-reflect like that MORE, but about the positives. When you help your mum or your friend with something, think 'Im compassionate and helpful'. When you figure out an answer to a problem, remind yourself 'Im intelligent and successful'.
>>
>>26372833
>>26372833
I am beatiful, fit and cocky yet i always felt i do not deserve girlfriend even though there were about 18 chicks who wanted me.

>Your question is bullshit tbqh senpai
>>
>>26375447

So you're arguing that being entitled to something is somehow distinct from deserving something?

My point about "deserve" is that term in the strictest, most heartless sense of the word. The most pristine and cruel sense it takes. We are in the situations we deserve to be in, because this is how we find ourselves, through circumstance, in the world.

Consider the following statement:

"Nice people deserve nice things. Good people deserve good things".

By whose authority? Now, if I was Lord and Master of the Cosmos, that would be the way I would have it. Good people would never get sick. Evil people wouldn't prosper. And so on.

But the cosmos isn't humane. I don't run it. Neither do you. We impose some semblance of morality onto the world, but our sensibilities don't care about people being afflicted with illness or starving or living in chains. We fellow human beings do.

We are better than the Fates and better than God. But sadly enough, we are not more powerful.
>>
>>26372833
I'm fat, ugly, and weird and I've had plenty of girlfriends/sexual partners.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>26372833
>No one is entitled to another person, as far as I know.

Everyone belongs to everyone.
>>
>>26375648
i see, thanks man.

may you fuck many bitches in your life time.
>>
>>26375801
You too man.
>>
File: 1453767517737.jpg (38KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1453767517737.jpg
38KB, 706x706px
Fresh robot autism in this thread.

To you robots who think that everybody (you) is entitled/deserving of a gf, and can't get one because of XYZ reasons, you're already so far up your ass it's not even worth discussing getting a gf
>>
File: SsGeqgu.png (713KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SsGeqgu.png
713KB, 1200x1200px
>>26375739
get the fuck outta here with your world state bullshit
>>
deserve is a word that shouldn't exist
it is a meaningless and intrinsically absurd notion based on fairytale conceptions of reality
>>
>>26375695
>So you're arguing that being entitled to something is somehow distinct from deserving something?
entitled: a person who believes they must be given something
deserving: a person who meets the requirements to get something
thats my understanding

If we argue with the assumption that deserving is something subjective, then the argument normies make "why do you deserve a girlfriend" falls apart.
when normies ask this question they are implying that there is some criteria that you must meet, and that the reason they have a girlfriend is because
they meet that criteria, at which point I make the argument that I do meet their criteria. Sure you can claim, nobody deserves a girlfriend, but then the normies have no moral authority
to claim that they got one through hard work

There is a moral consensus as to who deserves what and thats what the arguments by both parties are based on
>>
>>26376163
some objective criteria* I should elaborate
>>
File: 1443324594706.jpg (10KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1443324594706.jpg
10KB, 250x240px
>>26376011

Also, to those fucking disgusting robots who say

>average looking
>not fat
>good intelligence
>where is my qt.3.14?

That complacency alone is why you don't have a gf you stupid nigger.
>>
>>26374621
Wanting deep intimacy with a girl is different than just having one for sex.
>>
>>26376163
>entitled: a person who believes they must be given something
>deserving: a person who meets the requirements to get something

Not to get pedantic or anything but "entitled" really does simply mean you deserve something. Term has been thrown around so often by the SJWs as something pejorative that it's lost something of it's meaning. But, at its heart, to be entitled to something is to have a right to it. So when they scream and shout about no man being entitled to women's bodies, they simply men do not have an inherent right to those bodies. That's it.

I kind of lost the thread of the rest of your argument. But insofar as this is concerned:

>when normies ask this question they are implying that there is some criteria that you must meet

There is only one criterion. That a woman finds you attractive and consents to a relationship with you. But that is not exactly a subjective criterion. That is the definition of having a girlfriend.

> at which point I make the argument that I do meet their criteria

But this is the whole point of the "reality is cruel" and doesn't care about our moral sensibilities regarding what is fair and what isn't. In the strictest sense, if you deserved a girlfriend, you would have one. Because you would have met the only criterion that, by definition, makes you deserving of a girlfriend: a woman wants to be that girlfriend.

That's it. If I was God, I'd make a world where people didn't have to be rejected and unloved. But I am not God. I am far nicer. But infinitely less powerful.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.