[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>casual sex is worse than mastrubation Seriously this meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: chadandhispets.jpg (664KB, 3000x2104px) Image search: [Google]
chadandhispets.jpg
664KB, 3000x2104px
>casual sex is worse than mastrubation
Seriously this meme has to stop. There are actual virgins on this board who will believe it.
>>
Snorting applesauce that's in a pouch for some reason sounds fun
>>
>>26371992
When you are a slut with no brain cells that does whatever chad tells you.
>>
>>26371958
It is tho
Originality
>>
Masturbation
>easy to do
>leaves plenty of time for other activities
>no risk of disease
>you can do exactly what you need to cum hard
>no pressure or judgement

Casual Sex
>requires you to look and behave certain ways
>takes money to go to clubs etc
>often involves substance abuse
>takes time to convince roasties to fuck
>performance anxiety
>exposure to disease
>risk of unwanted pregnancy
>unsatisfying because of unfamiliar sexual partner/ incompatibility

Jerking off is clearly superior.
>>
>>26372258
Masturbation
>You smell pathetic

Sex
>Dick stink mixed with pussy stink is far superior than just dick stink.
>>
I don't know, masturbation is pretty great but I've been burned by casual sex before.

Women be crazy. I have stories about the fwb who believed in lizard people and a stalker ex if anyone is curious. People are weird, so sex is an intimate connection that connects you to the inherent weird of others.
>>
>>26372380
Speak for yourself. My jizz smells like fruit.
>>
>>26371958
there isn't anything wrong with either one unless you're a femanon, nobody likes a fucking roastie.
>>
Wasn't there a famous philosopher who believed in the power of masturbation over sex?
>>
File: dorm~2.jpg (45KB, 686x625px) Image search: [Google]
dorm~2.jpg
45KB, 686x625px
>>26371958
I used to live in this dorm. This guy was a massive douche.

Pic related. Lots of SLAP in the same room.
>>
>>26374422
nice slap
>>
>>26375282
Thx bro. It's cheap.
>>
>>26371958
you are a fucking nigger

/r/ing images of happy marriage graphs
>>
>>26371958
Its true
With sex you have the risk of STDs, pregnancies, and false rape accusations.
Masturbation provides just as much if not more pleasure without the risk
>>
masturbating sucks, you can see the orgasm coming so you kind of brace and it doesn't feel as good
also your dick dries out in the air and you dont feel loved by another person
normies probably prefer masturbation because they cum right away so being alone it's not embarassing for them and they can't see it coming so it feels just as good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.