What's your Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) score, /b/?
I scored 10.
1. cussed out, called worthless, and slapped around almost daily by my mother
2. hit hard enough on several occasions that there were bruises left, one one occasion it swelled up to around the size of a small apple
3. both older brothers
4. Never felt loved
5. Poor as shit so I was always hungry and would sometimes have to wear the same clothes days in a row
6. Dad left eventually
7. Lots of pushing and slapping and throwing
8. both parents
9. Mom killed herself eventually
10. Dad was in there for a little over a year
No wonder I'm here. The game was rigged from the start.
2. Divorced parents, sister attempted suicide.
I don't really count either because my parents shared custody and my sister was a broken ass piece of shit. Honestly, more disappointed that she didn't succeed.
>being hit just once earns the same amount of points as being raped
I was a little douchebag, my father was completely justified in socking me.
He yelled at me because I was a shitty kid, he tugged me around by the shoulders because I was a retarded little space cadet, he drank because his kids were bad.
My parents never divorced and I was never molested. Things probably would've been better if they did divorce though, there was a lot of screaming and fighting in my childhood.