[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get random call from police this morning >Say I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1448611823954.jpg (15KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448611823954.jpg
15KB, 540x540px
>Get random call from police this morning
>Say I'm not in trouble but they want to speak with me
>Wont elaborate why over phone
>Figure someone found out about the whole suicidal thing
>Turns out ex-girlfriend told them she doesn't want me contacting her
>Haven't tried to talk to her since October
I'm so confused. What does this mean?
in;b4 >ex-girlfriend
>>
>>26368810
Any deviant sexual interests, OP?
>>
File: 1454955584498.jpg (41KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
1454955584498.jpg
41KB, 600x613px
>ex-girlfriend
NORMIES GET OUT OF HERE THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD
/WIZ/ NOW
>>
Your ex-gf probably went through a desperate attention whoring phase and the only thing she could think to do was call the police and make up some bullshit about a guy she hasn't spoken to for several months.
>>
>>26368810
You don't deserve to be treated like a criminal. Just for that, now you do get in contact with her. Take the piss.

Unless... that's what she wanted all along. She wants the drama and she wants you to call. So she can shout and then tell everyone she's being stalked.
>>
>>26368850
what the fuck is wrong with you guys? what is going to be next? posting pictures with 9fag watermark?
at least make some effort and cut that crap of before posting.
>>
Tell her you haven't contacted her since October

Cooperate and politely inform them you deny any allegations and suspect you're being framed or she's lying

If they escalate to charges being pressed they'll check your phone/email/text records and find out you were telling the truth and you'll be acquitted

Assuming you are telling the truth
>>
>>26368887
I'd probably say that iFunny is worse than 9GAG.
>>
Update:
Talked to the police. They seemed as confused as I did about the situation. The officer asked about my studies, went onto a tangent conversation and told me I could go. I deleted her Skype, and any other records I had. I had deleted her phone number months ago. I still struggle to grasp her motivations.
>>
>>26370241
Good on you OP, don't let her attentionwhoring ways get to you.

She's fucked up and needs to be validated that you needed her, and the fact that you don't somehow makes her feel inadequate. You must be some kinda catch because otherwise she wouldn't be so insecure.

aka GET OUT CHAD RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1453060266759.png (307KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1453060266759.png
307KB, 690x460px
>get call from my hometown police
>same shit as OP, except I haven't spoken to the girl in a few months, was an ex that I hooked up with over winter break
>she claims she's seen me following her around campus after she stopped returning my calls or texts
>fax the police my transcript of classes from a college out of the country (OH to Canada) and my phone records showing no international calls or texts except to my mother's number
>the police sound confused
>I'm confused
>they just kinda taper off a "uhh...have a nice dayyyy...."
>>
>>26368810
>>26370497

That was a prank call from her friend or new boyfriend. You fell for it hard.
>>
>>26368810
Provide evidence that you haven't even spoken with her in X amount of time and kindly request that they tell her to cease contact entirely and to not waste your time.
>>
Don't go.

Also, you should just kill yourself anyways for using a filthy frank reaction image.
>>
>touch the roast get the toast

sorry about your luck OP. I am sure you will get off on 5 years with a plea
>>
>>26368810
It means you're about to get fucked in the ass by the law when she throws false accusations at you. Possibly try to prove you haven't contacted her and flip it by putting up a thing so she can't contact you. Also consider getting a lawyer ready. Don't contact her at all.
>>
>>26368887
That's the joke Einstein
>>
>>26369593
Who cares? The whole 4chan hates 9gag meme is an elaborate troll of newfags on /b/ by funnykunk mods.
>>
>>26370845
what the fuck? people do that? kinda lame
>>
>>26368810
Bullshit OP. I know this girl. You bagel her with 3000 anonymous emails a day with cock pictures. I'm going to the Feds.
>>
>>26371422
Lets hope OP isn't a statistic like those sad fucks that got expelled from college over a lie and couldn't defend themselves
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.