[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot hangout thread. Just looking for general conversation,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

File: bots.jpg (15KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
bots.jpg
15KB, 252x200px
Robot hangout thread. Just looking for general conversation, or topics. Hanging at home today and wanted some company. To kick things off here's a list:
>Favorite drink(booze or otherwise)
>What's the last thing you ate?
>Favorite vidya
>What is the last book/thing you read?
>Where are you(home, work, bed, couch, kitchen floor)?
>Do you go to school?
>What's your major?
>What's your career?
>Why are you on r9k?
>>
Ill answer a few.
>spaghetti
>Dark Souls
>my mom
>>
>>26367691
Tell me about your mother...lol Thanks for being a good sport, no robots wanna party.
>>
>>26367532
>robot
>career
>school

fuck off, you fucking charlatans
>>
>>26368068
haha I used those words loosely, they can mean whatever you'd like them to mean.
>>
>>26367532
>>Favorite drink(booze or otherwise)
Solkadhi, its a drink they server at a local Indian restaurant, i make my folks buy it every time they go out in bulk, costs like 5-6$ a jug. Its slightly sour and tastes great especially when chilled, but if you have any single cut or infection in your throat, it burns. Great to drink
>>What's the last thing you ate?
Instant noodles + frozen peas + capsicum
>>Favorite vidya
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
>>What is the last book/thing you read?
12th grade chemistry book
>>Where are you(home, work, bed, couch, kitchen floor)?
In my room, parents house
>>Do you go to school?
no, dropped highschool in 12th grade at 18 years, now im 22. Parents want me to get a highschool diploma, but im pretty dumb so i dont know if i can do it
>>What's your major?
Niet
>>What's your career?
Niet
>>Why are you on r9k?
I can relate to you guys, not just because you're fellow failures, but because you guys lived your life the same way as me, as an introverted guy who was left behind by everyone
>>
>>26368068
if you're career is social security benefits and jackin off then so be it, but everybody has to do something to afford internet and food.
>>
>>26367532

booze probably jack, general is probably every energy drink.
Instant ramen I believe.
>Favorite vidya
Spec ops the line, Half life, shit like that.
Tokyo ghoul vol 3
Home?
>Do you go to school?
School? graduated like 4 years ago.
>What's your major?
NEET studies and introduction to hikikomori
>What's your career?
Fapping and crying all day
>Why are you on r9k?
Because I hate my fucking life.
>>
>>26368266
>I can relate to you guys, not just because you're fellow failures, but because you guys lived your life the same way as me, as an introverted guy who was left behind by everyone
I feel like this a lot. I've tried to make strides to improve my life, or become successful or whatever, mostly cuz i feel bad for my parents and I want to get off their backs. but i keep coming back to this place because its the only place that makes me feel welcome.
>>
how many robots like a cold XXXX Gold like me?
>>
>>26368355
Yeah I heard that. I have a job now, but now it's metaphorical crying and fapping. You're either patting yourself on the back for doing something well, or freaking out that you fucked something up. I thought things would be better once i got out more and whatever, but it's pretty much the same.
>>
>>26368414
Never had that beer, looks alright. I'm more on hard liquor now. Been drinking old crow or beefeater.
>>
>>26367532
a nice cuppa and a biscuit
chow mein and I vomited it up and I haven't eat the last 24 hours.
>>Favorite vidya
original Deus Ex
I recently started Dodger by Terry Pratchett but haven't read much. It wasn't so good. The author's alzheimer's starting to show.
home in computer chair
>>Do you go to school?
>>What's your major?
I did. Comp sci.
>>What's your career?
self employed web dev but barely work since so unmotivated
>>Why are you on r9k?
depression and fear of people. no friends no gf.
>>
>>26368355
>Spec ops the line
Is that really that good? I thought about playing it as it sounded different.
>>
>>26367532
Any bottom shelf liquor with a high alc content. Cheaper is better.
Offbrand macaroni and cheese
>Favorite vidya
playing digimon cybersex right now
The OP for this thread
home, bed/couch
>Do you go to school?
No
>What's your major?
None
>What's your career?
NEETbux
>Why are you on r9k?
No friends, no family love, no life.
>>
> favourite drink
Mountain Dew (unironically)
> last thing I ate
Chicken curry and roti
>Favourite vidya
Dark Souks
>Last book I read
Dante's Inferno
> where am I
Sitting at the dining room table
> Do you go to school
I go to uni, third and final year
>majors
Media and Society + Anthropology
> why are you on r9k
It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who can't function socially
>>
>Favorite drink(booze or otherwise) Any nice beer.
>What's the last thing you ate? Gluton free chips.
>Favorite vidya Counter Strike Global Offensive
>What is the last book/thing you read? Geography text book for college.
>Where are you(home, work, bed, couch, kitchen floor)? Living room floor.
>Do you go to school? Yes sir.
>What's your major? General studies.
>What's your career? Janitor.
>Why are you on r9k? I'm a fucking robot and I consider myself on the inside to be one.
>>
>>26367532i love soda. It I can't have too much so I would say I like good coffee or at least cappuccino mix :)
I just had lunch, meat and salad :p
>I like short indie games like shovel knight :p
>being lazy in bed :p like a good neet :p
>I study at home with professors professors that come here :p
>I'm kind of bored :( and really craving a boyfriend;,;_;
>>
>>26368571
try old crow bourbon. it's basically jim beam white label, but it costs 9 bucks. how do you live with no family and no job? please I need to know your ways.
>>
>>26368558
Nice, I've never played the original deus ex. I'm playing human revolution on xbone since it was free with games with gold, how does it stack up to the first game?
>>
>>26368355
>>26368570
I've always heard mixed things, but I think I'm going to have to try it out. Could you please give us a rundown of why you liked it?
>>
Rum with coke
A teaspoon of nutella
>Favorite vidya
Hard one, probably STALKER but MGS3 is also awesome
A psychology book about how retard kid's moms never get to really love them genuinely
Shitty chair in my living room
>Do you go to school?
Finished high school 2 years ago, starting college because free education
>What's your major?
Going to study both music and psychology at the same time.
>What's your career?
Right now i'm delivering pizzas but honestly i fucking hate probably going to quit
>Why are you on r9k?
Because i hate myself and i feel this is the only place where girls aren't around to make me feel unworthy
>>
>>26368818
Rhum and coke and nutella sounds like a really fun afternoon if you have someone to enjoy it with anon :(
>>
>>26368818
>how retard kid's moms never get to really love them genuinely
I read an interview with a parent of a disabled child that basically promoted abortion. It was great. It basically boiled down to the parents having enough money for everything to be ok and that their kid is great, but that if they had the option and not the means they definitely shouldn't have had the child. They said that a parent isn't a hero for choosing to have a baby with severe deformities, even the opposite if they knew prior to the birth. It made me happy to see sane people existing.
>>
>>26368846
Well i was watching some movies with my best and only bro, don't know if that counts
>>
>>26368846
He has us to enjoy it with! Robot party woooooo haha
>>
>>26368754
I don't know if it's just nostalgia, but it feels that nothing compares to the original. Human Revolution was a great game and I loved it, but still, felt that it was missing something.

Like, it's all about finding multiple paths to your objective... In HR, this all seems contrived: You know there will always be a ventilation shaft, always an alternate route in a different location. It's like they followed the formula to make the game too precisely.

but the original felt much more like you were truly finding a unique route through the game. Like for example, there was a hidden passage behind a vending machine at one point that was actually pretty hard to discover; when you did find it it really felt like things weren't scripted.

And a boss that you weren't supposed to kill - yet you could if you tried really hard. And enemies that were also supposed to overwhelm you by sheer force of numbers and capture you - yet you could actually escape from them with a lot of effort and avoid capture for a while.

I think it was the last of a breed of games made by less professional types who could afford to have fun and invest time in putting genuine hard to find secrets into a game.
>>
>>26368918
>tfw no bro love :(
I would be such a good bro too :( make sure my buddy's needs are always taken care of ;_;
>>
>>26368938
It's not the same when you can't touch or be touched by other robots :(
>>
>>26368918
Best and only bros count the most.
>>
>>26368945
that actually sounds really neat, and I totally had a similar experience with the ventilation shortcuts in HR.

The first few were cool, but now i know roughly where they are going to be.

It might be nostalgia, but it also sounds pretty spot on and I've never played the first. I'm going to have to check it out at some point. Thanks anon.
>>
>>26368912
Well the book quotes a lot of examples with interviews with parents and the kids and it says that when the mother is pregnant she wants her kid to be a part of her she never experienced, like a lost part of her childhood so when the kid is finally born she is met with a huge dissapointment and a void she'll have a hard time to fill so she starts acting extremely overprotective with the child and cockblocking any posibilities of the child getting at least a little bit more independent and better

It's a pretty good book, some of the things the retards say are incredibly disturbing

>>26368948
>>26368976
Of course, it was quite funny how we met, i mean we were always childhood friends but then we both turned antisocial in highschool and never spoke to each other until we realized we were the same and enjoyed the same things.

He and my parents are probably the only reason i haven't killed myself yet
>>
File: bro.jpg (9KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
9KB, 287x175px
>>26368948
>>26368976
Bro love
>>
>>26369043
What book was it if you don't mind me asking, that sounds like something I'd get into.
Also that's a pretty funny, friends like that are awesome.
>>
whiskey neat, but usually stick to vodka for money reasons
chips i think
>Favorite vidya
been replaying diablo 2 late;y but I'm also enjoying gta v, however favorite is probably jsrf
the crow, my coworker lent it to me
home in the dining room
>Do you go to school?
not right now, Im going back this summer for fun then transferring
>What's your major?
english lit with a minor
>What's your career?
barista
>Why are you on r9k?
I'm a self hating alcoholic with nothing better to do in the mornings besides drink and r9k before work
>>
>>26369051
I think I'm going to get a second nap :( I can't handle all this loneliness ;_; plus I already jacked off :p
I think I'm becoming narcoleptic lately
>>
File: book.jpg (189KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
189KB, 843x1200px
pic related

I think the english edition is called "The retarded child and the mother"
>>
>>26369127
people are gonna start thinking i'm an old crow shill, but have you tried it? A friends dad told me to buy it if I wanted the cheapest drinkable bourbon, and I'm thinking he got that one right. Also how do you like working in a coffee shop, I've always thought i'd like it, but never had the opportunity or something else came up.
>>
>>26369193
Meant to answer this
>>26369112
>>
Home-made pizza
>Favorite vidya
Witcher 3
Essays by Virginia Woolf. Briliant writing
Bedroom floor
>Do you go to school?
Yeah
>What's your major?
We don't have "majors" in our country, but i'm studying history and archeology
>What's your career?
I work in confectionary in summer
>Why are you on r9k?
I'm bored as hell. And I can easily relate to less /soc/ people.
>>
>>26369193
>>26369233
Thanks man and that's cool, necesito practicar mi espanol tambien jaja
>>
>>26367691
Which dark souls? I love the first one, I've never finished dark souls 2 cause it didn't click with me. Like the first one had that dark atmoshohere and I liked that
>>
>>26369242
sounds cool man, I love making my own pizza too. What do you do at the confectionary you work at? that sounds like it could be an interesting job.
>>
>>26369242
Home-made pizza is best pizza

How's the witcher 3 by the way? Getting a new video card next week and probably going to get it with MGSV
>>
>>26367532

Whiskey or stout beer

Yogurt and toast

Mass Effect

Roadside Picnic, on a collection of Gogol short stories now

Home, who the fuck browses r9k at work?

Not right now. Might go back this Summer.

Maybe English, maybe linguistics, maybe something else. Minoring in Math, tho

n/a

Cause I still like you guys even though I'm not completely depressed or existentially angry anymore
>>
>>26367532
>Favorite Drink
Cherry Coke, but Rum for booze
>Last Thing I ate
pack of Prawn Cocktail crisps
>Vidya
AoEII
>Last Book
XCOM 2 original novel
>Where
home
>School
In my second year at college :/
>Why am I on r9k
because you guys understand
>>
>>26369363
Yeah, but I always make it too thick.

Witcher? Well, amazing. Beautiful and long. It captures the essence of "slavian mithology". I'm not a big player and sometimes it was too hard for me, but I think that you're going to enjoy it.
>>
Budweiser
3 day old Little Caesars
Monkey Island or STALKER, I'm never really fulfilled by games and it makes me sad
Nocturne by Adam Rapp
Living room
Yeah but not for long, part time right now when I should be graduating and I am dropping out after this semester
Theatre (playwriting)
Unemployed but I have an interview to work at the meat dept at a grocery store
I hate everything about existing and the people here sometimes feel similarly
>>
>>26369319
Mostly dopng frosting. It's calm and nice, but I advice you: always ask when the sweets were made.
>>
>>26369200
I've tried old crow. Its okay, but vodka is still on average two bucks cheaper. Also whiskey is easily noticeable on your breath. Working at a cafe is actually a lot of fun. I was a recluse before when i was working at blockbuster but I actually managed to make a few solid friends. I fuck around all day and make coffee. Still a kissless virgin but im a little happier now.
>>
Good morning for the third time :) I'm done with my nap:) feeling like making some coffee :p
Does anyone feel like this kind of survery posting are like those dates sites profiles :p
>>26369279
Ha-ha en LA noche callada para que se oiga mejor amame mucho, asi es como all yo
Mom was always a huge mariachi fan
If you ever need help with your Spanish estoy aqui para to hombre
>>
>>26369552

>meat dept

Ayy my meat nigga. How big is your store?
It's not the comfiest job, since you're on your feet for hours at a time and lifting/bending over and shit, but it's not too bad.
>>
File: image%3A7604.jpg (880KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7604.jpg
880KB, 1456x2592px
Well this is it :(
The last of today's empty calories :(
I need to be huged ;_;
>>
>>26369886
It's one of the biggest and busiest in my state. I worked customer service there before but I quit. I liked it though. Meat pays better
>>
>>26369462
that we do
>>
>>26369955
go with the diet dew, 0 empty calories 100% cancer.
>>
>>26369963

For real? It's minimum wage here. Shit.
>>
>>26369992
Mountain dew is disgusting tho :( plus I need to drop all kinds of sodas alltogether ;_;
>>
>>26370012
My min wage is 7.95 (or was when i was a cashier), meat is 8.10 and if you get promoted to actually cutting goes up to like 9.60

What store do you work at? Mine's kroger
>>
>>26370012
really, not who you responded to, but meat dept always pays more where i'm from.
>>
>>26370037

YEAH I'M KROGER TOO, MEAT CLERK. $7.30 here, and they're wanting me to start learning to cut soon. Guess I know what I'm telling them now.

But anyway, good luck with that interview anon, if you have one you probably already have the job anyway.
>>
Tfw no boyfriend with big butcher hands to hold you :(
>>
>>26370121
cmon man why you gotta do that. we're just robots hangout, not shackin up.
>>
>>26370174
I'm sorry :( I'm just a creature of passion ;_; I can barely control myself :(
>>
>>26370190

Direct your passion into a noose, please
>>
>>26370190
that's alright just enjoy the camaraderie, but to be fair how could you help yourself
>meat department
lol
>>
>>26370210
Well fuck you :) you aren't any more of a robot than me :p I just came out two days ago :) and I'm going to enjoy myself :p and you are going to shut up :( and only speak to compliment me :)
>>
>>26370248
Hey butcher Chad can be all kinds of sexy :p
>>
>>26370210
Try to stay positive brobot. all robots are welcome, even creepy gay ones.
>>
File: gay robot.jpg (33KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
gay robot.jpg
33KB, 500x292px
>>26370272
nick swardson??
>>
>>26370095
What state? I live in Ohio. Hope you get a raise

Thanks anon, I hope I get it cause I need a job badly
>>
File: qOKst.gif (1MB, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
qOKst.gif
1MB, 220x147px
>>26370272
Go fuck yourself. Stop trying to control the conversation, we can say whatever we want here.

PS: you get no compliments because you haven't earned them. Also, because you suck dick.
>>
>>26370352
Ugh I hate gay propaganda :( its always so kitsch :(
>>
>>26370463
I'm sorry if you are so obsessed with me that you can't see the other posters at all anon :) but your love is not corresponded :(
Please let go :) this is not a battle you can win :(
>>
>>26370465
more kitsch than soliciting anonymous strangers in an online chatroom in an unrelated/nonsexual thread?
>>
>>26370532
I'm just being a little flirty anon :( don't make a big fuss about it please :p
>>
>>26367532
beer
pizza
>Favorite vidya
fallout 2
>Do you go to school?
finished
>What's your major?
dont have
>What's your career?
cisco routing and switching. doing ccnp currently
>Why are you on r9k?
i don't know how to comunicate with other people. i feel lonely all the time yet i do nothing to change it..
>>
>>26370556
I know how you feel, it's hard being around people, but i need to do it.
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
Favorite booze is Old Crow, favorite non-booze drink is Arnold Palmer
Nongshim hot and spicy beef ramen
>Favorite vidya
Crusader Kings 2 and Shogun 2 Total War
The Brothers Karamazov and Confederacy of Dunces
Home. I'm always at home. I'm an agoraphobe who avoids going outside except to get meds from the pharmacy
>Do you go to school?
NEET
>What's your major?
Being a NEET
>What's your career?
N E E T
>Why are you on r9k?
Because robots are the only people on the internet I can relate to. Misery loves company, and I'm no exception.
>>
>>26370608
man i hate when im on a group and suddenly im with just one person you know, when the other people left

and theres silence. uncomfortable silence. i just know the other person is uncomfortable with me and i just cant talk to them because i dont know what to say

fuck im almost 27 and im still a retard
>>
>>26367532
Anything with a high enough alcohol content
Bread
>Favorite vidya
Grand strategy games
Newspaper
Home
>Do you go to school?
Uni
>What's your major?
Mechanical engineering
>What's your career?
Student
>Why are you on r9k?
KHV, never had friends, don't even know how to interact with my own relatives
>>
>>26370397

Georgia...I think I'll get up to $7.35 in a couple weeks, so that's nice :'^)

I'm sure you will m8, especially since you worked there before.
>>
>>26370665
haha fuck i know what you're talking about, but why is it never there turn to talk!??
>>
Well I'm hungry :( tired :( bored ( and a few haters ruined the thread ;_;
This is really shitty :(
>>
>>26367532
Orange Fanta
Just a steak
>>Favorite vidya
Skyrim
>Reading
at my bedroom
>>Do you go to school?
IT course
>>What's your major?
nope
>>What's your career?
nope
>>
>>26367532
shots of vodka and whisk
orange cake
What is the last book/thing you read?
american pscho
>Do you go to school?
yes
>What's your major?
engineering
>Why are you on r9k?
because i am a fatty sweaty faggot who is considered weird by normies and a disaster in social conversations
>>
>>26371080
>>Why are you on r9k?
Only place I can relate to people because I'm a 18 KV full of issues
>>
>>26371108
just curious what is orange cake, I mean i could assume it's just orange flavored cake. but i don't think i've ever had that.
>>
File: Aka479.png (748KB, 664x813px) Image search: [Google]
Aka479.png
748KB, 664x813px
>rum
>bloodbourne was pretty good
>I'm reading Stoner from a robots recommendation
>I'm go to VT
>I'm a history major
>I'm on r9k cuz I'm lonely and don't talk to people in real life
>I also just ate a cookie
>>
>>26371306

>Stoner

Nice. How are you liking it? I'd never felt such strong feelings from reading before desu
>>
File: jason bateman.jpg (285KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jason bateman.jpg
285KB, 2000x1000px
>Favorite Drink (Booze)
Straight Vodka - liquor gets you quicker.
>Favorite Drink (Non-Alcoholic)
Cherry Coke
>Last Thing I Ate
Pasta w/pesto cream sauce (college cafeteria)
>Favorite Vidya
All over the place desu, I like a lot of different stuff. Can't pick one.
>Last Thing I read
In the middle of Egghead by Bo Burnham
>Where am I?
College, dorm room
>School?
Yes
>Major
Marketing, economics minor
>Career
Fuck if I know
>Why r9k?
Great question. Frankly I don't even know anymore
>>
Probably either a whiskey sour or redbull and vodka
Scrambled eggs and some toast
>Favorite vidya
Never really got into legit vidya desu. I only really like puzzle games and MMOs. Also Pokemon.
Currently reading a play called Harlem Duet
The library taking a shitposting break in between scenes I read
>Do you go to school?
I'm a junior in college
>What's your major?
Chemistry and Dramatic Art
>What's your career?
Don't really have time to work, I do a lot of theatre work that goes unpaid because I'm an undergrad
>Why are you on r9k?
I've been on r9k since before moot took it down for a while and rustled jimmies hadn't been a meme yet. I can never seem to leave because my opinions on the world align well with robots even though I'm not much of a robot anymore.
>>
>>26371306
I too like cookies and not talking to real people.
>>26371666
defnitely with you on vidya, so hard to pick just one. i have like game add.
>>
>>26371698
which puzzle games, anything like portal, oddworld, or limbo. If I had to pick one i'd have to say Fez!
>>
Well... I fucked up :( I ended up going to the grocerys and I completely pigged out ;_;
I bough Doritos, gummy worms, cookies and another coke bottle I'm disgusting I know it :( I'm never going to get a boyfriend like this :(
>>
>>26372129
Fez was terrible tho :( how can you put it in the same category as abes oddyssee :(
>>
I just had the most lucid dream I've ever had. It was a mind blowing experience.
I was dizzy from a hang over before going to sleep, that helped a lot.
>>
>>26371666
Hey pestl is great :) you need to have it home cooked tho :p
>>
>>26371698
>red bull and vodka
Add tons of ice to it:) and apple juice :p that's .y favourite drink right there :)
If you have a juicer and green apples its even better :)
>>
>>26372200
I know I get a lot of shit for it, but i seriously think it's one of the best games i've ever played.
>>
>tfw reading the calories on what I just ate
It's OK I will just skip dinner... Forever ;_;
>>
>>26372371
I played it and couldn't find one salvageable part I could say I enjoyed :( go play shovel knight you will love it tho :)
>>
iced tea
a burrito with chicken, tomatoes, rice, beans, olives, and hot salsa
>Favorite vidya
bed
>Do you go to school?
no
>What's your major?
it was sexuality studies
>What's your career?
manager at a department store
>Why are you on r9k?
for the (You)s
>>
Robitussin extra strength
old cold steak chunks
>Favorite vidya
I hate video games they make me feel even more unreal
I haven't read a book in years. The last thing I've read is 4chan.
at home in my bedroom sitting on an old crappy office chair
>Do you go to school?
I dropped out of school in the 6th grade
>What's your major?
malfunction
>What's your career?
making people feel bad
>Why are you on r9k?
I don't know. I wish someone would come and rescue me.
>>
>>26372588
>sexuality studies :)
Is that what I think it is :p
>>
>>26372456
I'll check it out thanks :) Sorry you didn't enjoy fez though.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.