[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tall "robots" who literally can't get GFs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: clark kent.jpg (78KB, 337x444px) Image search: [Google]
clark kent.jpg
78KB, 337x444px
>tall "robots" who literally can't get GFs

How do you even accomplish that?
All you have to do is talk to girls and they'll love you.
Short guys with a personality, no matter how handsome, cannot even compete with the ugliest of tall men.

You were never forced into robotdom, you made a purposeful decision to robotdom. You are not authentic robots, just mere imitations.
You could leave robotdom at any time, yet you choose to wallow in your self-pity with your victim complex. Shorter guys cannot do the same.
>>
>let me just post everything that is true about myself and push it onto someone that isn't me, that way I can justify my existence
>>
>>26366907
>>tall "robots" who literally can't get GFs
Well, i dont live in UK or USA, so there's not much of a difference if you're 5'11" or 6'3". There are a lot of tall people so height wont give any benefits.
>>
>>26367054
So literally normie height?

>>26367012
It's an objective truth. Don't pretend to be one of us, tallfag normie scum.
>>
is 6'0 tall?

I live in the midwest and it seems like every man, woman, and child is taller than me.
>>
I'm 6'4".
Literally nobody except for r9k cares about this meme.
>>
OP is either a weak bait, or an actual desperate autist who blames his failures on life at everything but himself.
>>
>>26367135
Yes, objectively true about you.
You, as in OP, were never forced into robotdom, you made a purposeful decision to robotdom. You are not an authentic robot, just a mere imitiation. You could leave robotdom at anytime, yet you choose to wallow in your self-pity with your victim complex (SHORT GUYS HAVE IT HARD/MUH HEIGHT).
>>
Because I'm an amusement to people. I'm nothing more than an aberration of nature that people tolerate the idea of living around. A sideshow spectacle in the modern age. If I was living in the middle ages people would be driving me from village to village with pitchforks and torches because I don't belong.

Life isn't anime, the tall guy in town isn't respected because of his height, he's feared and people shun him unless they can keep him as a pet for their amusement.
>>
>>26367227
>>26367167

Yeah, because making less money and being less attractive to women based on height alone are not handicaps in the dating world.

Stop copying and pasting bro.
>>
>>26367269
Keep wallowing in your self-pity and projecting all your horrible traits onto other people to make a strawman so you feel less like the piece of shit you really are.
>>
>>26367269
>I'll just meme at him instead of accepting my insecurities and attempting to overcome them
>>
>>26367305

A true mark of an intellectual rodent: Being a plagiarists. Come back with an argument of your own rather than copying and pasting mine back to me.
>>
I'm tall yet utterly autistic. And I have anxiety too. And deprssive dissorder. And adhd.
>>
>>26367344
I used your own words against you because they perfectly describe you. It's not plagiarism either because I'm not publishing this as my own work.
>>
>>26367269
Then get a better paid job and become more attractive. How tall are you anyway?
>>
>>26367356
>>26367369

Intellectual plagiarism is still plagiarism regardless of whether you're trying to publish it because you're using my words to pass off as your own.

Stop copying and pasting bro.
>>
>>26367385
I never passed them off as my own. I never claimed them as mine. I used your words against you. That's not plagiarism, that's good rhetoric.
>>
If you're able to just go talk to girls then you're a much bigger normalfag than me.
Also while height is an advantage it's not enough to compensate for mediocre facial attractiveness and low social skills.
I'm 6'5" and a 24 year old kv. As far as I know no girl has ever been attracted to me.
>>
>>26367486
I'm 5'6" and have fucked over 20 girls. Of course, OP will desperately find a way to deny this.
>>
>>26367385
You didn't answer the question. How tall are you?
>>
>>26367528

Just a mere 5'2"
>>
the tall thing is a meme, facial aesthetics are the most important thing by far, then body, then height, personality and wit comes about 10,000 steps further down the list.

i was a tall tub of goo for most of my life. lost 100lbs in the past year and girls still fucking ignore me. fuck /fit/ and r9k for making me believe it would be any different.
>>
>>26367269
The height meme is magnified 100 times here on /r9k/. It's real but nothing like how you manlets describe it.
>>
File: toplel.jpg (1KB, 125x60px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
1KB, 125x60px
>>26367385
>deflecting this hard
>>
>>26366907
I've never had a job, never gotten dating advice, never asked out a girl, never had a date, I'm not fit, but I'm 6'2".

So what do girls want?
>money
Don't got it
>muscular bodies
don't got it
>confidence
Don't got it
>height
I guess I have it but I'm not a fucking chad I'm a manchild.
>>
>>26367615
you retards think gfs fall from the sky just because you have X trait about you. that's not how it works. those things help women be attracted to you, but if you never talk to them you will never, ever have a gf.

i didnt have my first kiss until i was 18 because i shut myself away in high school. everyone thought i was gay because i wouldnt talk to girls in reality i was just scared and got incredibly anxious around them.

dont act like the second your annual salary reaches 80k+ or you first notice your abs peaking out that a gf will fall from the sky. getting off r9k and not falling for the red pill is a good first step.
>>
I just got a job making beignets in a coffee shop and just the simple fact that girls HAVE to talk to me to get what they want has gotten me 3-4 girls when before I was a tfw one gf and she ruined me.
ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU AREN'T HIDEOUS AND CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH
Go get a foodservice job with gen public facetime and if you can get past how awful and stupid most people are you'll find the gems
>>
>>26367054
There's a huge difference. Try being 5'7 in either of those countries.
>>
I'm 6'0" and have no gf.

Am I considered tall or short?
>>
>>26367809
Btw I'm a 5'10 weeaboolord who has no business talking to these girls but seriously ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU AREN'T UNFORGIVEABLY UGLY AND ARE FUNNY
>>
>>26367700
My point was people can be robots even if they have one of these attractive traits.
>>
Being 6'4" has never even vaguely helped me socially, especially with girls.

I have no muscle at all, I wear all black and combat boots, I never talk to anyone and they never talk to me. I like music and movies that normies think are weird. My hobbies are frowned upon (writing plays and being in a punk band). I have no job and no money, I'm pretending to go to college right now but I'm actually a drop out. People look at me and try can tell something is missing. I am not normal. I am a robot. That's the only thing I can identify as, please don't try to take that away from me because I am tall. I am scum, I am filth. I long for death. There is not a single thing on the planet worth living for.
>>
mfw I'm so tall that it's not attractive anymore
>>
>>26369379
>There is not a single thing on the planet worth living for
This guy knows
Only meaning of life is the one you assign to it
>>
File: wrong_spurdo.jpg (28KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
wrong_spurdo.jpg
28KB, 419x249px
Being a tall loser doesn't mean your height doesn't give you advantages, it means you're just that much of a loser that you couldn't even make it work with that height.

Also the faggots here who think 5'10 is short should fuck off and die, I'm 5'6. THAT is true pain.
>>
Thinking that height matters so much has to be the most delusional delusions that people believe on here.
Seriously.
>>
>>26370010
I'm 5'6" and have a good life. It helps a lot not being a whiny faggot.
>>
File: eye_roll.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
eye_roll.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>26370182

And I'm black and in uni.
>>
Height matters, everything matters
>>
>>26370213
That means you should be set for a good future career then. Unless you're doing something like womyn's studies.
>>
>>26370213
no, that's "the rock" dwayne johnson.
>>
>>26367508
could've been 200 if you were 6'2
>>
>>26371430
If I was 6'2" I wouldn't be anywhere near as athletic or outgoing, I'd be tall awkward and boring. So... no.
>>
>6'1
>in Netherlands so still manlet
>>
>>26366907
Tiny penis, fat, and confused life goals (ie poor)
Can I go now?
>>
>>26367385
>4chan
>plagiarism
breh no wonder your here
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.