[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You will regret more the things you didn't do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15

File: 073215_g.jpg (123KB, 535x533px) Image search: [Google]
073215_g.jpg
123KB, 535x533px
>"You will regret more the things you didn't do than the things you've done!"

Is this the most bullshit advice ever?I still cringe about those times I've asked out a girl or told her how I felt. It always ends up in disappointment.

Of course women share this advice on normiebook, they want the legions of thirsty betas giving them attention and making bold moves validating their existence.

In the real world relationships and hook ups happen naturally because both parts have attraction for each other. AKA chad gets them all.

Post other normie-tier advice that is bullshit.
>>
I regret not letting myself drown when I was 9.
>>
It's a normie way to give yourself cognitive dissonance at the shameful and embarrassing lifestyle you led while absolving you of any retrospection you would have to do to develop as a human being.
>>
too bad it's in reverse
>>
I'd still rather know that they're not interested in me than never knowing.

How you react to potential rejection is your problem.
>>
>workout
>take supplements
>get a non-autistic haircut
>remove acne
>be clean

Is it that hard?

>inb4 GTFO NORMIE REEEEEE

I'm not even close to that guy,i'm average i guess.
>>
>>26365045
Generally the older you get the more you will regret all the chances you didn't risk taking
>>
You'd cringe either way anon.
>>
>>26365325

whats your point lol? i already look like that guy and still cant get girls.
>>
Who here /noregret/?

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to regret something? Unless you're like 6 or so, that is.
>>
File: numbers_lie.jpg (491KB, 1276x1306px) Image search: [Google]
numbers_lie.jpg
491KB, 1276x1306px
>>26365392
>Just ask girls out bro

>You won't regret it ;)
>>
>>26365325
>remove acne
You think I can just magic away my acne?
>>
>>26365593

You ever try accutane?
>>
>>26365045
It's normie advice. Pay no mind
>>
>>26365063
Thanks for making me kek anon.
>>
>>26365045
It's good advice, you are just too stupid to understand it. It was better that you asked those girls out than not. This way you got closure when rejected instead of wasting time being a beta orbiter. Also, each rejection should have taught you something, increasing your chances next time.
>>
>>26365674
It taught me to stop trying
>>
>>26365674
>Also, each rejection should have taught you something, increasing your chances next time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
>>26365686
You could have analyzed what you could have done better and tried with better chances.
>>
>>26365777
>You could have analyzed what you could have done better and tried with better chances.

>Man, if only I was more taller with a stronger jaw
>>
>>26365732
Exactly. That guy didn't get the message at all. He kept repeating the same exact thing that didn't work. If he had not been a total moron, he would have thought after each rejection what went wrong and improved. Instead, he was so stupid he kept trying what didn't work.
>>
>>26365325
>working out can change your facial structure
>Jus lift bruh xD
>>
>>26365799
Of course, if you had been taller none of those girls would have rejected you. Height is the one and only thing girls ever care about.
>>
>>26365806

Nigga, please. It just doesn't fucking work. Women look for money, status or appearance in a man. You don't have one of those things? Tough shit.
>>
>>26365777
I could have been born less of a reject
>>
>>26365325
That would involve work. That's haram for a robot. Girls must love them for whom they are, and must flock to them without lifting a finger.
>>
>>26365835
Right, because attractiveness is determined from birth. It's not like you could become confident and nice and interesting by improving yourself.
>>
>>26365826
>Height is the one and only thing girls ever care about.

Im glade we can agree
>>
Yes, instead of working on making yourself more desirable be bitter and complain online lel.
>>
>>26365835
>gets rejected 1000 times
>it's because women are whores cunts sluts reeeeeeeee

Maybe there was something about that guy that made 1000 out of 1000 girls reject him?... Nah, it's their fault. The guy was perfect.
>>
>>26365885
Why do plenty of short guys, including me, have no problem landing girls, hmmmmmm?
>>
>>26365045
What a stupid faggot. Yeah never ever try cause you're just gonna fail. May as well kill yourself too with that mindset.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72KB, 300x250px
>>26365045
>"You'll regret the things you didn't do"
Suicide included.
>>
>>26365846
Quit samefagging you massive faggot

Original
>>
>>26365897
>>26365913
>>26365846
>>26365889
sure is reddit up in here desu
>>
>>26365897
>Anecdotal evidence makes it true in every case
>>
>>26365938
Sure is smashing your autistic hugbox in here familia
>>
>>26365888
For me it would be a waste of time
>>
>>26365888
>just lift that will solve all ur problemz
fucking retard. the internet is full of buff autists upset that lifting didnt magically make them attractive to girls
>>
>>26365889
>Nah, it's their fault. The guy was perfect.

>DERZ SUM JUAN FOHJ ERRRVEY JUAN
>>
>>26365897
>hmmmmmm?
looks like youre obviously a girl pretending to be a guy
>>
File: absolutelydistrusting.jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydistrusting.jpg
8KB, 270x187px
>>26365865
I, for one, was born autistic, which has led to years of social isolation, which has, in turn, led to intense feelings of inadequacy. But, yes, I am sure I could reverse this by just beeing my autistic self.
>>
>>26365549
>no one lies on the internet

i'm not an ancient fag, but I'm 32 and it really is true.

I regret not asking more girls out. Especially the ones I thought might like me but I didnt ask outta fear.

and the ones I did ask and get shot down on I can barely even remember.
>>
>>26365079
This so much. Even as a guy who's not a Chad, I've trained myself not to fear rejection. Because I can take risks, I've been on several dates with qt girls, and now I have a 7/10 virgin gf who loves me and is faithful.

>inb4 all women cheat.
No, not all them do.
>>
>>26365885
first time I have ever really looked in depth at one of these. I just googled every damn one of these girls and it made me feel better.

Most are nigs are spics.

No longer bothers me
>>
>>26366032

do you really think if a girl wasn't attracted to you in any way she wouldn't have give you a lead? you're delusional. you never experienced life as a chad. women make it easy for chads to ask them out. it's a bold moves for us because they don't want us. you're 32, cmon.
>>
>>26366032
>I don't like it, so it's not true
>>
>>26366099
yah but there have been a couple of girls in my life that were interested and i blew it cause i am a huge pussy.

i'm just saying the thing that eats at me most, is not asking those out. compared to asking others out and getting turned down. those dont even phase me.
>>
>tfw you dont regret asking more girls out because you havent really found many worth asking
>>
>>26365818
Shit argument,there are very few cases where your face is so bad you can't get a single girl,stop being a whiney faggot
>>
>>26366144

well yeah there's a balance between not being a pussy and just going for that invite without signals of interest.

but when a girl is in the slightest interested, it's so much easier. even talking to her, that half of a second longer she takes to say goodbye, each trying to carry on the conversation. it's a world of difference once you know how attraction feels like. that's why those bold gestures never work. they arent supposed to happen.
>>
File: alcoholic.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.png
280KB, 452x710px
>>26366182
What is it like being able to tell if a girl is interested?
>>
>>26366182
well i agree with that. i dont believe the pickup artist routine really works that much. only maybe for chads. so i think the guy in that experiment went about it wrong.

i've always developed a chemistry. a few times i felt like a chemistry was there and just was too scared to ask, thats the ones i regret.

i've even had girls tell me later on that her friend liked me a lot, how come i never asked her out etc.

i've only tried blind approach like a couple of times and got shot down. but i dont lose sleep over those.

thats the point i was trying to make.
>>
>>26366222
it's still a game really. rarely can you ever tell 100 percent. unless they just come out and ask you straight up to go out.

most flirt a lot and smile or laugh hard at your stupid jokes.

they will also try and touch you or rub up against you if walking.

the last gf i had done this to me to let me know. One day we were walking and talking. I made a stupid joke, she reached out and grabbed my hand and laughed really hard and said your so funny. I knew then she was interested.

So the next time i saw here i asked for her number, and it went from there.

if you have never talked to them, the only way to tell if their interested is if they smile at you a lot.
>>
File: 080411_al_bundy_640.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
080411_al_bundy_640.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>26365045
>Be me in school
>Kinda chubby with low self confidence
>Get along great with this one girl in class
>Develop feelings for her
>Friends tell me I should just go for it and make a move
>Never do
>Regret it deeply
>Fast forward a couple of years
>Now gotten pretty fit
>Meet her by chance at a party
>mfw "wow anon, I can't believe you used to be so ugly back in school"
>>
>>26366341
God I fucking hate people like that. "I used to think you were lame, but now you're not unattractive." I have had this said to me in one way or another many times. I also got the "we should hang out more", "you're really cool", etc.. then proceed to never hear from them again. People fuckin blow.
>>
>>26365045
That was my senior quote OP.
I got it from Haruhi.
>>
>>26366449
The reverse works too. Remember the fat girl everyone bullied in school, including you, who blossomed into a gorgeous adult?
>>
>>26366449
Yeah, they literally don't consider you the same person any more.
>>
>>26365977
>HE A GOOD SPERG, HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>26366482
That's not the reverse, that's exactly what I'm talking about. And I never bullied people because I wasn't a fucking asshole. I was only mean to some one if they were mean to me or my friends. I had many friends who were overweight or didn't dress right or whatever. And I'm not just talking about romantic relationships, platonic ones too. I've had guys that were popular pull the same kinda shit with me too. Some people just won't give you the time of day unless they think you are "worthy" looks wise.
>>
File: 0621.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
0621.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>26365045
>meme hair
>meme watch
>>
>>26366526
Yeah it's pretty bizarre, I bet they don't even know theyre doing it. People like that are hyper competitive, almost to a fault. Like even with their significant others and "friends". It's really weird to see. I became friends with someone at college who was insanely popular/hot in highschool. I went out with her and some friends and her bf for some drinks. Once they got kinda drunk, shit just started hitting the fan. My friend got really mean, especially towards her bf in front of everyone. Then later in the night one guy hooked up with another guy's gf in the coat closet. I had never experienced anything like this, and they were acting like it was a big deal, but not too far out of the norm. It was fucked.
>>
>>26366482
Life isn't a TV show
They're still fat
>>
File: stanley.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
stanley.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>26366596
Stanley is unimpressed
>>
>>26365045
You can't be so hung up over rejection man. It sucks for a moment but life goes on. Why dwell on it?
>>
>>26366709
Not to generalize, but this did happen with several people from my class. They were all men though, the girls tend to get worse.
>>
test

>>26365045

Of course. Sexual attraction is important even for a man, especially when you're young.
>>
>>26365045
I'd say it's about equal. You will regret things you've done and not done.

When you invest in a stock and the stock goes down, you'll regret it. When you don't invest in a stock and the stock goes up, you'll also regret it.
>>
>>26366741
Fat girl to pretty girl does happen but not often. The reverse happens all the time, most of the pretty girls from my school have turned fat as adults.
>>
>don't worry bro the right girl will come along eventually just be patient bro
>brah gf doesn't just happen you have to put yourself out there and make an effort
which is it you cunts??
>>
>>26365617
You ever try heroine?
>>
>>26365045
How do they even know this shit? Its always 20 somethings spouting off this shit. Old people usually just say they wish they spent more time with family and less time working
>>
File: apexfallacy.png (195KB, 1053x765px) Image search: [Google]
apexfallacy.png
195KB, 1053x765px
>>26366674
>I bet they don't even know theyre doing it.
They don't, it's how the human social hierarchy works on a subconscious level.
Unattractive people are simply trash. That's why normies don't feel bad at all for making fun of people with low social status.

About the other part, it doesn't surprise me as normies are apparently pretty used to drama.
>>
>>26366780
I think it's a bit of both. You could just start hitting on every chick you see, and you'd probably be somewhat successful after a while. But this would come with tons of rejection and you would need to be above average for looks. Or you could just sit around and pray for some girl to fall in your lap. Instead wait for the right or reasonable moments to try making connections with people you already have a good report with. Join a club, group, or sport. Or even becoming a regular at a coffee shop or bar. You don't have to be in college to enjoy activities with other adults. Chances are the people there will share common interests and it will be easier for you to connect. Wait until you have a little bit of reciprocation then go for it.
>>
>>26366830
Yeah that makes alot of sense. I think this is something that is really important and never gets talked about. People keep bringing up white privilege, black lives, womens rights, etc... But the people who have it the worst are people who just got the shit end of the gene stick. There is a decent portion of the population that gets shit on for things that they have zero control over. I've noticed it especially in the workplace. I got a haircut and made some better life choices and I worked out ok, but not everyone is that lucky. Some people just kinda look weird, and they are treated so much worse for it. And to them it's normal so they don't even think of it as discrimination.
>>
>>26365826
6'4" here. I told the girl how I felt, and after half a year of correspondence and wondering if she felt the same way I found out that she got a girlfriend behind my back and didn't tell me.

She didn't even bother to tell me no.

Also, I'm really fat, ugly, and awkward, and all of that negates how tall you might be.
>>
>>26367093
>>26367089
>>26366830
Yup that's what we've been talking about. People really treat you differently if you don't fit the mold. How awkward do you think you'd be if you were handsome and people just wanted to talk to you from the way you look. If people are treated weird and told they're weird their whole life, they'll probably end up awkward.
>>
>>26367089
Agreed. A lot of bullying would be prevented if only people actually got to understand the reason why they do it.
Unfortunately, I think r9k is the only place that has accepted this as fact.
>>
>>26365045
>I still cringe about those times I've asked out a girl or told her how I felt.

Actually it's better than let your feels swirl inside you, eating at you. At least you get some closure when you get rejected

But that's my experience anyway. t. 21 yo kissless virgin
>>
>>26367233
Dude you're only 21, and college girls are super easy. Go ask some out right now if you want that feeling.
>>
>>26367272
I'm in 3rd year of college actually. I asked out a couple girls out, but got rejected. A couple girls seemed interested in me but they either had bfs or their interest vanished overnight. In hindsight maybe I'll try to get out more next semester, but so far it just seems there is something fucked up about me and I don't know what it is.
>>
>>26367233
>21
you're like a baby.
wizard apprenticeship starts at 25 bare minimum.
>>
File: smug.jpg (44KB, 344x477px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44KB, 344x477px
>2016
>Not assuming that you will get rejected
>>
>>26365045

you're probably young, because i'm 33 and that shit is actually true. i was too much of a pussy to ever make a move in HS and college and i regret that more than pretty much anything. getting shot down is part of life. at least you know and can move on. it's the uncertainty that haunts you.
>>
>>26367318
Man that sounds pretty normal to me, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. Just keep doing well in school and hopefully you're studying something you kinda like. If I had any advice for you, definitely join a club, group, or sport thing. If there is yoga at your school definitely do it. Not to meet girls though. Yoga clubs are often very inviting and accepting. It's a great place to connect with people and feel more comfortable being yourself around others. Yoga is also great exercise and it makes you more in tune and have better control of your body, making you physically less awkward and seem more confident.
>>
>>26365045
>"You will regret more the things you didn't do than the things you've done!"
I'm sure a load of people in prison are thinking the exact same thing.

Why, oh why, didn't they kill all the witnesses.
>>
>>26365045
OP, I Regret so hard fucking the 14 girls i have since i was 14 years old. I'm 20 now.

I honestly wish to god so bad i was a virgin again, and i can go back to having a new, fresh world infront of me, to make any of the choices i want

All of high school and the two years after, I just ignored my work, fucked nasty 6/10s who most of the times had no heart or soul, smoked way too much weed, drank way too much, smoked way too much cigarettes

none of that shit is really that fun. I regret 99.8% of it, i honestly wish I stayed a neet in my room playing video games. I'd feel way better about it

also, not a party-douchy drinking/weed type, i would just sit behind the local mall by myself getting fucked up on weekday mornings
>>
>>26367510
> i would just sit behind the local mall by myself getting fucked up on weekday mornings

I think this was your issue, not the fucking girls part.
>>
>>26367651
Le drinking alone is naughty meme
>>
>>26365325
>done
>done
>done
>done
>done

Still virgin at 25 years old. Your advices are fucking straight shit because they're made by retards with a very narrow view of the world and virtually no life experience that only takes external factors into account. End yourself.
>>
>>26367437
>normal
I don't think I'm completely that far gone, but the fact is that of all my friends I'm the only one with zero experience with girls. Most people I meet had at least one relationship before and it makes me nervous because If I were to find a partner I think she would come with certain expectations I can't meet.

Joining the clubs is not a bad idea per se but my hobbies are drumming, drawing and Arduino shit, and since I'm not confortable drumming and drawing in front of people, that only leaves Arduino stuff but as far as I know there are no clubs for that.

I'm actually not a complete sperg, I can hold a conversation with ease and long as the other party is somewhat willing, I just seem to fail to hold lasting interest. But yeah I might risk going out more
>>
>>26365865
Nigga you lack reading comprehension.
>Women look for money, status or appearance in a man.
All that shit is dynamic, it can be changed.

>>26365846
>look i'm generalizing just like r9k does! I'm so cool
>>
>>26365885

problem is most people are morons, male and female. Those people are extremes though

>cant take a guy under 5'11 seriously

i mnea thats just plain retarded when the average is like 5'9-5'10.
>>
>>26367710
Don't be angry dude.Sure your autistic behavior brought you there.I should correct what i said by adding "given you are not an autist".
>>
File: 8udjejwkdow.jpg (52KB, 636x473px) Image search: [Google]
8udjejwkdow.jpg
52KB, 636x473px
>>26367874
>le snarky comeback, just like the "strung black woman" in the tv
>>
>>26367913
Thanks for proving my point,i'm also pretty sure this is an original post.
>>
>>26367851
>i mnea thats just plain retarded when the average is like 5'9-5'10.
The average man is considered unattractive though.
>>
>>26367710
Yea, what stupid advice that was. You would be much happier now if you were still fat, unhealthy and smelly. How did you get suckered into bettering yourself?
>>
>>26366157
Fucking this. 5 years working retail and food service has turned me into a bitter misogynist. All the girls I've ever known have been lazy, insecure complainers who talk shit about anyone not in ear shot. They all pretend to be each others' friends but will literally throw each other under the bus if it means they can get something over the other. They fucking love to gossip. I'm sure they talk shit about me too.

I'd say 90% of the girls have been shit but only 10% of the guys have been. I'm sure women in office jobs have the same mentality. Women who specialize in actual studies with real degrees might be different.
>>
>>26367740
After reading this I would really recommend you try the yoga thing. If you join a beginner class everyone is out of their comfort zone and you're doing it in front of people, it makes it a level playing field. You're uncomfortable, but so is everyone else. At first people get embarassed but as you move on you gain more confidence and the physical rewards are tangible. See if you can take one to satisfy your gen elective credits, my university offered a class that did yoga on the beach every morning, it was one of the best things i've done, and i got credits for it. Also, as a side note, it makes you better at sex since you have to hold yourself and transition into alot of different difficult positions and maintain focus for an hour long class.
>>
>>26368109
Agreeing here. I was one of those guys who always thought "don't generalize about girls, not all of them are shitty like the stereotypes" until I started working in a public-facing job. Every stereotype exists for a reason, this applies to every race sex and class. Exceptions are rare and called exceptions for a fucking reason.
>>
File: 1433073851279.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1433073851279.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>26365325
> dude just compromise your identity, pride and self esteem to impress people you don't like!
>>
>>26368189
>inb4 he tells you working out and conforming doesn't do any of those things
>>
>short
>dull/boring personality

i feel like i missed out on life already and im only 23. fuck me
>>
>>26367874
And what are we autists supposed to do? Just be miserable?
>>
>>26368176
I honestly think it might be something about our generation or current culture.

The older women I've worked with are generally cool as fuck. They're busted, overweight, been up 24 hours straight because their little shits at home have been throwing up for days, but they drag themselves into work and put on a good front.

Maybe it's motherhood that does that to them; they learn to put others before themselves. While men are told from childhood to work hard and get shit done or else you're useless.
>>
>>26368302
If you're an average guy but have something for a girl to be attracted to you will just fucking get her,it's not that hard.
>>
>>26368590
I don't think I am unattractive, but, like I said, I am autistic, so it is a little harder than that.
>>
File: angryblob.jpg (220KB, 1640x1093px) Image search: [Google]
angryblob.jpg
220KB, 1640x1093px
>>26365846
>tfw you've actually met guys with this mentality
Absolutely disgusting.
One guy was complaining that you HAD to be ripped in order to get girls, but he didn't want to work out since it was boring.
>>
>>26368311
>I think it's how they're raised and their life experiences.

I've seen some women who are indeed cool as fuck, and at least on the surface, they don't respect or like the current generation of Stacys at all.

My cynical side wants me to say they just think the young girls are being stupid, because if they abuse the men, then they'll walk away and no longer be useful. But I dunno. Some have given me useful advice and genuinely have helped me.
>>
File: 1454113272-screenshot-56.png (758KB, 835x916px) Image search: [Google]
1454113272-screenshot-56.png
758KB, 835x916px
>>26365045
It's 50/50
Sure I regret a lot of things I've done
But my biggest regret is something I haven't, maybe it would've ended in the things I shouldn't have done, but I'll never know
>>
>>26368189
Then stop complaining you massive faggot.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.