[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being a fatfuck? It's hard.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

File: 1454542643501-4.jpg (152KB, 450x600px)
1454542643501-4.jpg
152KB, 450x600px
How can I stop being a fatfuck? It's hard.
>>
eat less
wait a year

lost 15kg this way
>>
Literally stop eating for two weeks, only drink water
>>
Develop an eating disorder. Worked for me.
>>
Unfuck your diet.
Unfuck your exercise.

Literally all it takes.
>>
Reduce intakes of soda and treats until you barely eat any. Drink a shit load of water before meals, drink water if you get hungry between meals, drink a lot of coffee.
>>
>>26364727
Force yourself to eat healthy. Cut Bread, Rice, Noodles switch them out with Vegteables and non fried meats.
And start exercising, start easy with a hour long walk everyday afterwards you can start running.
It takes alot of willpower though fattie.
>>
>>26364727
It's hard. I eat my emotions away, if i'm angry i eat, if i'm sad i eat anyway.
>>
>>26364752
>>26364753
why are you guys giving the worst advice ever?
>>
>>26364752
>>26364753
This will actually make you more fat after you actually eat; your body will retain fat longer because it gets food less.

Count calories, eat right, lift, lurk on /fit/. It won't be easy but i'm guessing being a lazy fatfuck isn't easy either
>>
Become a poorfag.
>>
>>26364813
cheap food is the worst for you moron
>>
>>26364841
I said poorfag, not "buy loads of cheap food with your current income". That means you are able to feed yourself for a week or so and then it's starvation.
>>
C O U N T
A
L
O
R E A D
I
E
S T I C K Y

>>>/fit/17018018
>>
>>26364892
fit sticky is bullshit.
>>
File: you.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>26364932
>fit sticky is bullshit.
(you)
>>
>>26364952
It is for fat guy trying to recover. He needs momentum shift not to jump into lifting.
>>
>>26364969
>momentum shift
What does this even mean
>>
For a lot of people motivation is hard. So pushing yourself to work out is hard. Easiest way I'd count calories. Keep cutting them until you start losing weight. Do it by weeks and intervals of 100 calories. Working out, even a little, helps in time. But first find your calorie limit where you start to lose. Then add working out if you can find the motivation.
>>
>>26364796
Well if OP wanted good advice he should visit a nutritionist
>>
Discipline is the key. Because it will take weeks before you can measure results and a month before you can see any. (And nobody really cares what they weigh, they care how they look)

It's not a temporary project it's a lifestyle change. It's a measure of discipline and in due time your body will show it.

Find any exercise you like and stick with it. I hate exercise really but I like taking walks. So I have to walk longer and watch calories harder than someone who likes to run because walking ain't shit. But i can stick with it because I like it. Discipline.

>select all milkshakes
>DISCIPLINE
>>
You all fatfucks need to watch durianrider on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alawrUY6ULc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsAbWDTYFm0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Q0Um7_jBM
>>
>get job
>get medical insurance
>get bypass

Fuck it, if weight loss and retention could truly be achieved, no one would be fat.
>>
Just count your calories. Just how fat are you? 1800 should be more than effective for a male, 1700 if it feels alright for you. I could eat a ton of food in 1700 calories, too bad I'm female and have to eat like 1300 calories a day to lose weight, it's pretty brutal. Anyways, get the myfitnesspal app and a food scale. It's extra work but you'll feel great about yourself if you can stick to a goal like this every single day. Add 30 minutes to an hour of exercise a day, another goal. Set a goal of 1-2 lbs a week to lose (as your weight loss will surely slow down after some time), another goal. Goal-meeting is the best way to motivate oneself.
>>
>>26364727
Only drink water instead of soda/energy drinks. Takes some days/weeks to get over the sugar addiction
Watch your daily calories
Only EAT your calories
You will mention that you don't have to starve to lose weight
Start moving more by walking/biking for your groceries
Improve this every few weeks so you get used to more and more movement
If you think you need to work out get a gym membership

And if you work out: Don't use the scale ALONE. Muscle weight more than fat so it can confuse you to gain weight even tough you lost fat. This happens in the first months where you make fast gains. Use also a tape measure to make sure you actually lose fat.
Try to lose around 1-2 pounds a week.
You will loose much at the start which you will regain because it's WATER. Don't get fooled by that!
>>
>>26364727

Cigarettes. Instead of eating out of boredom, smoke one.
>>
>>26364811
Lol no , biggest meme along with more reps to get toned and 6 meals a day
just go on a keto diet op or start fasting
>>
http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf

Do this to kill your fatfuck appetite.
After a few weeks you should be able to start intermittent fasting.
Ignore the broscientists.
>>
>>26364727
Any more pics of those dykes? Who are they?
>>
caloric deficit
exercise

i lost 35kg last year. there is no physiological trick to losing weight. you wake up, eat oatmeal, eat celery + fruit or a sandwhich for lunch, jog/ lift/ whatever exercise you prefer at whatever time's convenient, eat chicken and broccoli for dinner. don't fall for any meme diet or buy packaged horseshit from a weightloss company. complex carb for breakfast, protein for dinner, lots of veggies. count calories if you want (i couldnt be fucked) or just eat what i ate. if you make a sandwhich dont be a retard and drench it with sauce or dressing or whatever, only clean fresh ingredients. no soft drink or juice senpai. drink lots of water. i fucking hate warm water, cold water is refreshing.

realise that the weightloss industry is designed to confuse fatties so they buy more Weightwatchers lasagnes and bounce between fad diets. ignore dieting advice from normies, normie websites, women, and magazines. the difficult part of losing weight is all mental. you cannot undo years of laziness, gluttony and sedentary living in a few weeks. you need to abide by the process every day. delay your gratification. have a tasty meal on the weekends but that's it. i don't know your situation with women, but i guarantee you that your chances of getting laid will increase if you are not a fat shit. fat chicks can get laid, fat dudes aren't so lucky. that is reality and it's unfair. accept it.

weigh yourself twice a day and if you fuck up let disappointment be your master and allow it to steward you to glory, o earnest fatman.
>>
>>26365907
/thread

Sp72heFj
>>
>>26364969
The /fit/ sticky has a section on diet and nutrition.
>>
File: harvard.jpg (149KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
harvard.jpg
149KB, 1024x800px
Eat 500 to 1000 kcal below maintenance, walk 10,000 steps a day.

This works much better if you eat healthy whole foods because they provide way more satiation for lower calorie counts and will make you feel better overal.

Pic related is a decent guideline for people new to eating well.
>>
>>26364727
Eat less you stupid fuck.
>>26364969
>>26364932
I see a fat shitty excuse of a human.
>>26364777
This asshole is somewhat wrong. Exercise is important for weight control and very important to your health, but is shit for weight loss.
Think it like this: Just to burn 1 donut you have to jog for aprox. 30 minutes to burn that shit off, if you are a fat fuck, that shit is nearly impossible. Also no amount of "eating healthy" is going to help if you eat too much. 2000kcal of vegetables is still 2000kcal.

The right answer is: Eat. Less.
Two words: Eat. Less.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Worked for me! Lost 20kg after i cut sugar, meat and pasta from my diet.
>>
>>26366037
>Also no amount of "eating healthy" is going to help if you eat too much. 2000kcal of vegetables is still 2000kcal.
Technically correct, but it's very hard to stuff yourself with vegetables like you do with hamburgers. Most people will lose weight with tricks like 'low carb' simply because without the carb they generally don't eat to the point of their maintenance account of calories because they don't have the calorie dense foods they used to rely on to get fat.
>>
Join a local sports club. They are always looking for new members and you will exercise as a group at practice+ be motivated to exercise outside of practice. If you are a fat guy go play rugby or something where big bodies aren't the end of the world.
>>
>>26364727
People have success in different ways, but I'll tell you what I did.

>cut down to 1 meal a day (at dinner time)
>meal is usually a lot of meat + vegetables (typically minced turkey/beef with vegetables and a stir fry sauce)
>drink tea/coffee/water the rest of the time
>go out walking in the mornings (when very fat), which later changed to jogging (not for as long, but I was burning calories faster, so it's okay)

I was losing 2kg a week when I was 90-100kg, and about 1.5kg a week from 80-90kg.
>>
i'll give you some advice on what i did.

the key is to not do too much at first so you don't overwhelm yourself because if you go from 0 to 60 in a day you're not going to be able to sustain it. you want to make these types of things part of your lifestyle or else any weight you lose will eventually come back.

1. stop drinking sugary drinks. maybe you don't but they are the number 1 cause of obesity. the body doesn't respond well to corn syrup and sugar in liquid form and most of the calories get stored as fat. no soda, no fruit juice, and no gatorade or powerade. if you drink coffee drink it with splenda or stevia instead. if you absolutely must you can drink diet soda and zero calorie flavored waters and stuff but water is your best bet honestly. after a couple weeks you won't even crave all that syrupy sweet garbage. at least i didn't.

2. get a pedometer and walk 10,000 steps a day every day. it's a time commitment, sure, but even if you're a fat fuck you can probably still walk at least. if you're embarrassed going out in public or it's too cold where you are, get a cheap treadmill and do your steps there. you can listen to music or podcasts to make the time go quicker. that's what i do.

to start off, do only those 2 things and you'll start to lose weight. like i said you don't want to burn yourself out and doing those 2 things isn't that difficult. after you start losing weight and you want to do more i recommend starting a weight training regimen, a low carb diet, and more intense cardio like the elliptical or running but that's further down the road. i've lost 100 pounds in the last 14 months and i'm still losing. i went from 340 to 240 and my goal weight is 210 so i'm not that far off (i'm 6'3).

good luck.
>>
>Been eating shit loads of burgers and fast food
>Drinking alcohol constantly
>Still 65kg

Feels good man.
I don't know how you fatfucks get so fat it's impossible.
>>
I didnt eat anything for a month except water. I felt like i had more energy too and rode my bike and walked a couple times a weak. You will drop 30 lbs in a month but you have to eat properly to keep the weight off then fast again.
>>
>>26366610
You also stop getting hungry around 3 days. Also dont go around good smelling food
>>
>>26366534
Calories in, calories out. If your body is burning as many calories as you're consuming your weight isn't going to go up.

What happens to most of us us we get out of our 20s, get an office job, and our metabolism slows down. My dad told me it would happen to me, and I laughed it off, but it did. And I told my brothers it would happen to them, and they laughed too. But now we all struggle with weight.
>>
>>26366635
>But now we all struggle with weight.

Maybe stop eating like a fat fuck drinking 2L cokes multiple times a day you fat fucking fuck.
>>
>>26364727
>go out
>do some activity that makes you sweat

dumbass
>>
>>26366660
Wow, settle down kid.

Right now I'm 5'8", 180 pounds. My daily calorie intake is about 1500, which is a small breakfast, a small lunch, a small snack, and a big dinner. I don't drink soft drinks, avoid most salt and sugar, and go for a walk when I can.

My maintenance calorie limit is 1900. Which means a single burger basically blows me out of the water for the day. It's nearly imposible for me to go to a restaurant and stay under my calorie count.

Hence, I struggle with my weight.
>>
>>26366694
>My daily calorie intake is about 1500, which is a small breakfast, a small lunch, a small snack, and a big dinner.

>Eat a million times a day
>Wonders why he's fat

Typical fat mentality
B-B-B-BUT I EAT HEALTHY!!!
>>
File: _laughs_.png (52KB, 721x305px) Image search: [Google]
_laughs_.png
52KB, 721x305px
>>26366635
>What happens to most of us

No, it's just you. Don't project.

25 and working in an office as an application developer. If you start ballooning in your 20s once you get a cushy job, it's absolutely nobodies fault but your own.

>>26364727
Eat less. Move more. Yes, that's it.

But chances are you've already prepared a book full of excuses to get out of having to work hard and pushing the blame for your weight onto outside sources, when in reality the only problem is you.
>>
>>26364727
Go to /fit/ and read the motherfucking sticky
>>
>>26364727
Stop craming so much food in your piehole you utter waste of oxygen
>>
>>26366694
>Kid

Ohoho GOT EMMM

Not really. I love when people try to use condescending insults when they get flustered and butthurt. Huehue.
>>
>>26366694
Eating in restaurants and eating healthily are pretty much mutually exclusive anyway.
>>
>>26366434
how tall are you, compadre?
>>
Reduce carbs to under 40 a day.

You will have lack of energy and headaches for the first few days. Then you start losing .5-1 pound a day. Take a fiber supplement or stool softener if you get constipated.

Work in exercise once you're close to your goal weight. But think of that as being for your health, since you have to be pretty damn athletic to create a calorie deficit with exercise alone.
>>
Change your habits, OP. Replace potato chips with rice cakes. Soda with water. And cook large portions of homemade meals so you can put some in the freezer for those days you are too tired to cook.

>>26365907
>This guy gets it.
>>
run forrest run
>>
>>26364727
It's easy.

You'll a lose more weight than counting calories, too.

Stop eating carbs. Stop eating bread, candy and stop drinking soda.

At first, you're going to crave sugar badly. You can supplement that with fruits.

You can eat fruits in moderation once your cravings are gone. Though, to really maximize your loses, stop eating fruit as well.

You can lose weight by counting calories as well. But it's much tougher to eat something like candy in moderation.
>>
>>26367056
No yeast, wheat...pasta and stuff like that.

Also, no potatoes.
>>
>>26364727
I've gone from 130 - 82kg purely through eating properly. If you don't eat like a fat fuck you won't be one.
>>
>>26366885
170cm member of the manlet elite guard
>>
>>26367056
>>26367118
>stop eating bread, pasta, potatoes
So you eat chicken, fish and veggies. That sounds like it's going to suck.
>>
>>26367616

it does to a certain extent but you have to start looking at food in a different way. look at it as fuel and not as a guilty pleasure or something that makes you feel better when you're having a shit day. treat it like you're just refilling your gas tank. the good thing about eating mostly protein & vegetables is that it's much more filling than carbohydrates. honestly sometimes you have to remind yourself to eat because you're not nearly as hungry as you used to be.
>>
>>26366720
"eats a million times a day"
>insults person for something known to be efficient in a.) REDUCING binge eating and b.) making metabolism SPEED UP - numerous smaller meals/portions instead of larger portions and less often.

>>26366733
the sticky is bullshit, so is scooby so is fit, so is everything those fags suggest, and most are probably roiding like whoa.
go away.

>>26367118
Some of us can literally not have anything carb since you cut them all out. potato is literally the only vegetable i can at least GAG down without dying/projectile vomiting. (I;'m not fat/have no weight problems I just wish there were a way around the magic - these carbs are bad and magically metabolize into only body fat but veggies magically burn body fat for no magical reason but science says so somewhere, but you can't find out where, or how)

>>26367616
pretty much does suck....... and you can't disguise them with any carb onb thier outside either...... so basiocally burn your tongue off with "seasonings" - cook the food really crisped.... and cram it down.

eating thus becomes such a lack of joy you pay you are never near real food.
>>
>>26367616
>So you eat chicken, fish and veggies. That sounds like it's going to suck.
Are you 12? That shit can taste great. Use spices.
>>
>>26367666

Stay fat fatto in denial
>>
>>26364727

It's easy. Start counting calories. Get a food scale. Eat the same stuff every day for easier counting.
You should go for losing 1kg (that's like 2 retarded american units) per week.
Use myfitnesspal to know how many calories you're supposed to eat. Don't eat more for no reason.
The most important thing that I learned from losing weight: you need to get used to being hungry. If you decided to eat 1500kcal/day and you ate 1500kcal and are still hungry, don't eat. Go to bet feeling hungry. Wake up the next day and look back what you ate the day before and try eating something different.
>>
>>26367795
"fatto in denial"
173 @ 6'2" and 1/2
is fatto?
>>
>>26367895

>173kg
>am i fat

fat retard american detected
>>
>>26367664
>>26367666
>look at it as fuel and not as a guilty pleasure or something that makes you feel better when you're having a shit day
>eating thus becomes such a lack of joy you pay you are never near real food
I'm a single guy and a workaholic who isn't into casual relationships. I work 6-7 days a week and I study/exercise whenever I can. I have decent social skills but zero social life, and my most consistent past-time consists of shitposting on 4chan / watching tv-series while drinking vodka and eating semi-junk food.

If I am to do what you suggest, I will lose the last sources of dopamine rush I get. I want to get better, I really do, but what the fuck am I supposed to do? It's not going to be boring, it's going to be flat-out depressing.
>>
Spend money on drugs not food
>>
>>26367916

>American
>kg
>>
>>26367916
>uses unit symbols for imperial units in height
>none used in weight
>assume he uses the SI unit
>>
>>26368009
>>assume he uses the SI unit

Why wouldn't you use SI units?
>>
>>26367916
173 POUNDS.
MY GOD.
IM SORRY MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN KILLS YOU.

that's in POUNDS you fucking BRIT.

75-78 kg depending on the day and time and water content.

>>26368014
SI?

*ugh stop being all superiority complex here mate*
>>
>>26364727
Stop drinking anything that isn't water.
Eat about 3 cups of a meal (meat vegetables carbs)
To outside for a 2-3 hour walk 3 to 4 times a week.
>>
How can I stop being an aspie? It's hard.
>>
>>26364969
>momentum shift
what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>26364727
you can't. im sick of this modern meme that you can do anything you want as long as you know how. everyone knows how and few can do it. what makes you think you're special?
>>
>>26367928

you have to decide what's more important to you basically. it wasn't an easy decision for me, but once i started looking and feeling better the confidence boost i got was well worth the fact that i didn't really enjoy eating anymore. good luck.
>>
>>26368234
>tl;dr tough shit, deal with it
Next time just don't reply at all. Original comment.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.