[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i should have asked her out Every time I think about it,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 216x233px
>i should have asked her out

Every time I think about it, I get painful anxiety. It's been 8 years and I still can't get over it. She liked me and I knew it and I was still a coward. Thinking about what could have been and how my life would be different now causes all the pain.

If you're in that position, do yourself a favor and tell her. Avoid this feeling you're sailing slowly towards to.
>>
Solid advice, it's better to ask and get rejected than to not ask and never know. I've been rejected a lot, but at least I can move on easier afterwards.

But come on, it's been 8 years and you're still thinking about it. You need to let it go and forget about it. Just repress the memory if you need to.
>>
>>26364112

>it's better to ask and get rejected than to not ask and never know. I've been rejected a lot, but at least I can move on easier afterwards
That's one of the most valuable life lessons for the r9k folk.

>Just repress the memory if you need to.
It pops into my mind countless times per day. Last night I even dreamed about it and couldn't go back to sleep after waking up. My life hasn't moved on since then. Not just because of that major missed opportunity. I have retreated from every life activity. That makes it so hard and impossible to move on.
>>
>>26364076
Nigga I've been living with this pain for years. Now I'm a fat fuck and there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>26364226
Sounds like you're depressed as fuck robro

Have you considered giving up on relationships and women entirely? I've convinced myself that a relationship with the modern woman is pointless and will only end in her cheating or a divorce, no matter how happy you may have been during.

Try to get back into some old hobbies, or even develop new ones. Get your mind off of women and relationships, it's clearly not been helping you.
>>
Ok but for a total sperg what exactly do you say?

I can't just walk up and stutter out "b-b-be my gf" can I?
>>
>>26364076
>Thinking about what could have been and how my life would be different now causes all the pain.
yeah, it do
>>
>>26364310

Claiming to be depressed and self diagnosing is ungrateful.

>Have you considered giving up on relationships and women entirely? I've convinced myself that a relationship with the modern woman is pointless and will only end in her cheating or a divorce, no matter how happy you may have been during.
No, because that sounds like some deluded r9k shit. "Giving up" on women is the most stupid thing to do. Especially if you live the rest of your life normally. I know that moving on is the solution, but I have nothing to move on to and no desire to change it (not just relationship wise).

>>26364321

That's the tough one. You'll have to find out yourself. Walking directly up and asking might be too advanced. Try talking to her first.

>>26364290

Lose weight, try to find a new potential partner. Sounds like you have the desire to change.
>>
>>26364321
you could, yes. it wouldnt work but if you did it enough times you will get over your fear of rejection or the approach or whatever it is that causes your social anxiety.
>>
>>26364503
>would get rejected

Then what is the way I wouldn't? My legs start trembling whenever I try to go talk to anyone
>>
i want to ask a qt that works in a shop where i usually buy stuff.how do i ask her out without me going full autism?
>>
>>26364626
When she asks if there is anything else you would like, stare her in the eyes and ask for her number
>>
>>26364076
I'm 18. Never had a gf before.
I've been talking to this 15 year old girl, I know it sounds like she's too young but she's very mature for her age.
we've been talking for half a year, gone out a few times. (I know, we should go out more)
She's told me many times that she feels attached to me and I've told her I am as well to her.
I am quite confident and can tell her that I love her but I don't think I really want a relationship at this point in my life.
I wonder if I should continue talking to her. I want to stop because I'm really falling hard in love and I'm constantly thinking about her, she affects my mood so much and this is new to me, first time I've fallen in love although I'm not sure if this is love.
I don't know what to do.
Should I meet up with her and tell her how I feel or do I stop talking to her.
The big deal is that I really appreciate her personality and absolutely love the conversations with her.
I wish I could stop my feelings towards her and just be able to talk like I used to when I first met her.
what do?
>>
>>26364782
Get married 18 is good age to marry don't fall in love and have sex with her cause u will end up both hating each other or pregnant
>>
>>26364782
Don't mess with her, if anything happens, she can slap you with underage rape or whatever and everyone will believe because womynz
>>
>>26364966
legal age for sex is 14 in my country.
>>
If it's any consolation, even if you guys HAD gotten together, you almost certainly wouldn't be with her now anyway. You'd still be on here posting about how lonely/single/depressed you are.
>>
I lived with the same feeling for years, OP. I knew she was into me but I was just terrified of disappointing her.

The regret ate at me for almost a decade, but now, at 28, I realize that most likely, we would've dated for a year, maybe two, and then drifted apart like pretty much every couple at that age does.

So in the end, what did I miss out on? Some happy memories followed by some bitter ones? Shit happens.

There's no sense in pondering what might have been. It might have been shit, after all.
>>
>>26364782
i feel the same way about this 8 year old girl
dont mind her age shes very mature
>>
>>26364076
8 fucking years? What a depressing faggot cmon get over yourself.
>>
>>26365090
we have a 2 year difference, what's the big deal?
>>
>>26364618
Getting rejected is something all men have to deal with. you need to get over your fear of rejection, one you are over it it will make you more attractive.
Being forward without being a pervert is a decent start. you could at least try to get used to being rejected using it. just say "hi i saw you from across the room, give me your phone number and lets have coffee sometime"
its pretty lame but its not 'call the cops on you' tier creepy and some women might be impressed by the audacity of it or bored enough to give you their number which gives you another opportunity to chat them up so you get to know each other.
If a woman says no dont press it though that is super awkward and scary for girls.
>>
>>26365027

Nope. For us who are still KHV, it would have changed our lives. We would be able to move on to something new. At least that's the case for me. It would have certainly prolonged my "time of my life", changing my current situation.
>>
>>26365050

Replied too soon here >>26365906.
Those 2 years would have been enough to give my life a new direction.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.